[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Compliments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 567890.jpg (169KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
567890.jpg
169KB, 500x667px
Women don't have the faintest idea how to give a compliment. When they try whatever compliment they give just shows what they really think:

>You're so cute!
(I'll never fuck you)
>You think a lot about things, I don't
(I don't have to be interesting, your weird.)
>You're gorgeous!
(You're freakish looking)
>Aww you look great!
(You look less than average)
>>
die original chad
>>
It's a thing is been bugging me.
Every woman I fucked of went out with, never complimented me. I could see them miring, biting their lips or even licking their lips, but never a "hey gorgeous" or "you are handsome" ever. And I been inside all of them
>>
Why are you such a negative Nancy? I don't give compliments unless I mean them.
>>
>>36116785
Blu
Y blu?
>>
>leaving gamestop
>lady compliments my hair and says nothing else
>first compliment I'd gotten for my hair from someone roughly my age since highschool and it wasn't immediately followed with a suggestion to donate it aka cut it all off
felt really frickin good man
fuck that girl who suggested I cut it for charity in high school though that really made me feel conflicted and I couldn't get mad at her immediately because I knew I'd look bad if I did despite being really frickin mad that she'd make her compliment empty so quickly I wish I'd thought to suggest she donate hair first
my face/hair compliment each other so no I'm not some weirdo with mismatched hair I just look sort of like a hippy ok
>>
>girl compliments me on my dick size
>won't give blowjob because she says it's too big
>>
>>36116785
>You're so cute!
I fucked the last woman who said this to me
>(You're freakish looking)
No necessarily a bad thing, if by freakish you mean strange.
>>
what does it mean when a woman looks at you and says nothing, and when asked she just shrugs her shoulders? Should I consider suicide?
>>
>>36116785
>>You're so cute!
>(I'll never fuck you)
Correct (except if girlfriend, of course).
>>You think a lot about things, I don't
>(I don't have to be interesting, your weird.)
Correct.
>>You're gorgeous!
>(You're freakish looking)
When the fuck do you hear that from a woman? If you hear that and cannot accept this compliment - except if it's an old lady - then you need help. Therefore: wrong.
>>Aww you look great!
>(You look less than average)
Correct, but only because of the "Aww"
>>
>>36118978

get a life fag
>>
>>36118978
>tfw a girl will never call you cute and mean it
Why is life so unfair
>>
>>36116785
I once met a girl who started gloryfying bananas when we stayed alone at a house party. Later on, I've heard "you have a great dick" while she was playing with cum with her fingers. That was the best compliment and a turn-on I had in my life, but I think I could appreciate it more. As I am not the type of a guy who fucks random girls, that was kind of wtf moment for me back then.
>>
Also, I think most girls won't use a compliment directly, but rather send "signals" of what they expect of you to do next. Compliments are just "honest" and they're not the part of the game.
>>
>>36119356
Can you normies just get out of our peaceful land,and leave our kind inhabitants be? The plank is this way,please hurry home.
>>
>>36116785
PPPFFFFFFFBBLLLLRRRPPPPPP
>>
Oh yeah, well what does it mean when women call you out on looking younger than you are, huh?
>>
>>36116785
>Reeeeeeee everything women do has evil intentions behind it
>>
File: 1442264712094.jpg (103KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442264712094.jpg
103KB, 960x720px
What kinds of compliments would you prefer to receive?
>>
i think every compliment from a non girlfriend was probably about penis size hth
>>
>talking to some teenage future roastie with daddy issues just now
>have a lot in common
>pretend to be nice but still flirty
>get complimented
>BLOCKED OUT OF NOWHERE

Damn was I too thirsty?
>>
>>36121223
Are you implying that's wrong? because it isn't
>>
>>36116864
>negative Nancy
hehehe
>>
>>36121732
>Damn was I too thirsty?

Probably.

>>36121850
>Are you implying that's wrong? because it isn't

Yes it is, and only someone who's spent near-zero time with women would think otherwise. You just want to think that because it makes you feel less bad about being a loser.
>>
>>36121949
Lol don't respond to me, roastie

This is a cereal killer board
>>
>>36116785
Another expert analysis from the women experts on /r9k/.
>>
>awww thats so sweet
I will never date you
>>
>even when I get complimented it's a bad thing
>>
>>36122272
>This is a cereal killer board

Do robots violently devour Cocoa Puffs? I wasn't aware of that.
>>
>>36122272

Wait, was that a joke or were you seriously trying to sound tough? Either way, epic fail.
>>
"You're so nice"-youre a beta provider
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.