[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Things you will never experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

File: 1491162618880.jpg (43KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491162618880.jpg
43KB, 720x960px
>>
>>36116375
>>Things you will never experience
Playing NieR;Automata
This poor faggot.
>>
Why do they have a bed on top of another bed
>>
>>36116473
Those are called sheets
>>
>>36116473
It's called a mattress, anon. They're using one so they don't have to sleep on the hard bed frame.
>>
File: 1485506120515.jpg (197KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1485506120515.jpg
197KB, 866x1300px
>>36116375

I experienced but only with ugly or fatties.

Never with a hot blonde women.

Cuddling with ugly women of semi fatties wears out really fast.

Beauties like the one in the photo really must be a heaven experience.
>>
>>36116375
I feel sick

Me and my sister used to sleep like that.
Damn i miss her
>>
A qt Louisiana gf who speaks to me in French with a Southern drawl.
>>
>>36116911
>Damn i miss her

What happened to her?
>>
>>36116946
She died.

Car crash, it was winter the and a truck lost control and smashed right into her car.
>>
>>36116986
I'm terribly sorry for your loss, anon. RIP

>>36116375
>love
>>
But I've already experienced that. You get too hot and uncomfortable anyway.

Things you'll never experience:
>Being born rich
>Being a "normie", blissfully ignorant, stupid and easily amused/pleased
>Having a healthy upbringing
(This is interesting since a good childhood shapes the rest of your life, all child prodigies, artistic geniuses etc had a good childhood but had other issues later on)

Basically upbringing is the most important factor in any one persons life. If you have a shit base to build on, it's likely all going to collapse or you'll only have to dismantle it all and rebuild from scratch (which is difficult and time consuming)
>>
>>36116684
you are one superficial dude
>>
>>36116375
That looks awful. Sharing a tiny bed with another disgusting smelly human sounds incredibly uncomfy.
>>
>>36116375
Who took that picture?

Those implications, man, what the fuck
>>
>>36116375
I have experienced that but it wasn't with the girl I love so I hated it.
>>
>>36116375
that's definately brother and sister. Very pure love indeed.
>>
Who the fuck took the picture?

I'm glad I wouldn't experience it because it means someone else was intimate enough with them, probably another guy, to get this photo or they're such big attention whores that they set up a camera and fucking posed for this picture. How fucking sad.
>>
>>36116455
I'm not seeing any refrence to that game there,.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 497x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 497x480px
>>36116375
>tfw I will never experience being in the army because seizures hold me back

JUST
>>
>>36117272
>wanting to join the army
>>
>>36117237
>they're such big attention whores that they set up a camera and fucking posed for this picture
It is 100% this. They need validation for their relationship.
>>
>>36116375
>tfw I will never be able to travel back in time and fix my life and fuck the girls that obviously wanted me but I was too stupid or afraid to do a thing about it
>>
File: sink_singapore.jpg (395KB, 1200x924px) Image search: [Google]
sink_singapore.jpg
395KB, 1200x924px
>>36116375
>>Things you will never experience
this
>>
File: feels.jpg (44KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
44KB, 800x800px
This is now an original obscure feels thread.

>you will never know how it feels to manage your own market garden in a hot country growing various exotics fruits
>you will never know how it feels to live and travel in a barge boat down your local river
>>
>>36117237
>>36117133
it's really funny to see people with absolutely 0 life experiences trying to act like they know everything
>>
>>36117388
It's funny how attention whores try to justify being pathetic enough to do this.
>>
>>36117237
>>36117133
t. I've never been to a party, lived with other people or crashed at a friends place
Implications? Like what, you fucking faggots?
>>
>>36116517
>>36116602
So then why is there a small headboard
>>
>>36117444
>I've never been to a party
Yeah they brought pajamas to a party.

Also you're reaching with assumptions, especially since that room is disgusting enough to be their room. They fucking posed for this picture.
>>
I cuddled with a girl once but I couldn't hold my boner down and had to lay funny to keep from poking her the whole night.
>>
>>36117352
Very rare but beautiful feels anon
>>
>>36117444
>I've never been to a party, lived with other people or crashed at a friends place
>implying these things on the bitter virgin board
Hey don't waste your entire spring here, ok, dude
>>
>>36117488
So what if they set up this picture? Why is that such a crime?
>>
>>36117488
>T. I've never had close friends
You're retarded. I've been to small house parties/gatherings where people do exactly as pic related.
Shut the fuck up when you clearly don't know shit

>>36117514
>bitter virgin board
>one of the most popular websites in the world
>confirmed billionaires post on 4chan
>"Waaaaaaaah everyone has to be a loser just like me waaaaaaaaah"
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>36117419
yeah, that must be the reason ! it's a conspiracy, and everyone who disagrees is part of the conspiracy too

>I have never heard of a couple living with other roomates, or simply two roomates living together and sometimes having their gf sleeping over, or any dozens of other plausible explanations

this might be the only board were people are actually legitimately retarded and not just pretending
>>
>>36117501
Thank you.
(oregano post)
>>
>>36117618
>>36117596
I have a fucking roommate and they would never in a million years take pictures of me sleeping, especially if I'm with a girl because that's fucking creepy. Most people would feel the same way, why is my roommate coming to my room and snapping pictures of me in bed with a girl? Also it's clearly not anyone elses room considering the disarray and the fact that the girl is wearing pajamas. They set this photo up, they were so attention starved that they set this shit up for likes on Facebook or some shit. Fucking sad.
>>
File: obgpvuljnu0y.jpg (87KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
obgpvuljnu0y.jpg
87KB, 1280x960px
>>36117352
oh no,

the feels,

they're coming
>>
File: 1487010632510.png (154KB, 1024x466px) Image search: [Google]
1487010632510.png
154KB, 1024x466px
>"WHAT, NO, THIS HAPPENS, IT'S A THING, OH MY GOD, LITERALLY SHAKING, GET OUTSIDE AND GET A LIFE!"
>>
File: 3qfqf.jpg (51KB, 855x478px) Image search: [Google]
3qfqf.jpg
51KB, 855x478px
>again
consider yourselves lucky n3rds it is an indisputable fact that you cannot miss what you never knew
>>
>>36117748
>I have a fucking roommate and they would never in a million years take pictures of me sleeping, especially if I'm with a girl because that's fucking creepy
Yes, so because this is the case for you, a probable fat freak virgin creep, it's the case for everyone?
I just told you, I've been in this position numerous times.
It's not a big deal for someone to snap a pic of their friend or whatever hungover under the pretence of it being a joke/funny.

>Most people would feel the same way
You don't even know why the picture was taken. Maybe them two are the hosts of a party, or whatever. There are millions of reasons as to why such a picture could come into existence. You're a faggot

>They set this photo up, they were so attention starved that they set this shit up for likes on Facebook or some shit. Fucking sad.
The room is too messy for it to be set up
They are both clearly asleep and not in flattering positions

As I said, you're a faggot and probably a virgin
>>
>>36117448
Looks like they're sleeping on a twin.
>>
>>36117968
>I've been proven wrong so I need to insult you
You've already lost this argument but I'll humor you. 99% of people would have a problem with their roommate or whoever taking pictures of them while sleeping because that's creepy. There's no debating that, most people would not be okay with that. If you think they would be you're an autist in denial.

Also you say I don't know why the picture was taken but you act like you do and your way is right even though my point of view has the most evidence in favor of it.

Also the room being messy doesn't mean it wasn't set up, it means they were aware enough they were trying to pass it off as genuine or they just didn't give a fuck. You see this all the time with selfies and other shit of people living in fucking pigsties.

To put it simply, you're an idiot. These people are attention whores and you probably are too since you're defending them. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>36118108
>You've already lost this argument but I'll humor you.
Lmao, yeah, sure thing! I lost this "argument" because a virgin loser cannot understand how such a picture can come into existence without it being some elaborate set up.
Totally. It's all some big conspiracy ain't that right, loser? It's all a big ruse guys!

>99% of people would have a problem with their roommate or whoever taking pictures of them
>If you think they would be you're an autist in denial.
Lmao. Confirmed for having 0 friends and 0 life experience.

Didn't even read the rest of your post, utter garbage.
Go get some friends faggot, people do this all the time.
You're mad and clutching at straws to "win" some petty "argument", as you put it. Another indication that you're truly a loser with virginity intact and all.

I see no problem with OP's picture. I've had pictures taken of me in similar situations and vice versa. It's so commonplace that I don't even understand your problem with it.
>>
File: spook.jpg (18KB, 476x417px) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
18KB, 476x417px
>>36118316
not that anon, but you don't win arguments by namecalling. Did you feel like he hurt your feelings by exposing the only maybe good thing in your life, that is, being coherced into a relationship?
just fuck off
>>
>>36118741
>Not that anon
Sure you're not.
>Name calling
Ad hominem is fine if you've already destroyed their argument, retard.

Kill yourself
>>
>>36118783
why are you on /r9k/ of all places if you're this much of a smartass? why don't you go to your gf whore and let her stroke your massive ego?

taking pictures of people sleeping is creepy, there's no argument around that. You're like a thief, stealing away their most vulnerable moment in a picture. go away scum, shoo shoo
>>
>>36118909
>Smartass
Can't help being smarter than retards
>Massive ego
You really have nothing, do you?

>taking pictures of people sleeping is creepy, there's no argument around that. You're like a thief, stealing away their most vulnerable moment in a picture.
Lmao.
How can someone even become this much of a clueless loser and probably fat virgin yet still have the stupidity to speak up on topics of which he knows fuck all about?

Try again
>>
File: pepedown.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepedown.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>tfw I'd rather be cuddling the guy than the girl
:(
>>
>>36119063
he's completely gone. May kek have mercy of him
>>
If any autist's still here, that type of picture is pretty common in small house parties like the other normalfag said. They are usually shared in normie groups with captions like 'lmao they look so cute'.
>>
>>36119704
it still kinda ruins it for me desu
>>
File: 1459887149488.gif (677KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
1459887149488.gif
677KB, 500x288px
It's just as well though. I'm hardly someone who's worth being with.
>>
File: oldlove.jpg (47KB, 588x350px) Image search: [Google]
oldlove.jpg
47KB, 588x350px
not having to settle and growing old with your soul mate
>>
>>36117488
>They fucking posed for this picture.
you dont know that. and its arrogant to claim otherwise
>>
>>36116375
>friendship

Every friend I ever made I pushed away because muh paranoid schizophrenia. They were plotting against me & lying the whole damn time
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.