[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I almost went on a date with a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1458962956370.jpg (80KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
1458962956370.jpg
80KB, 540x675px
but when I heard she watches Rick and Morty I had to turn her down.
>>
What's wrong with rick and morty? Why do you people hate it?
>>
>>36115777
mulan sizchaun sauce ex dee dee dee
>>
>>36115870
Yeah, that one's forced
>>
>>36115681
jesus fucking christ anon this is why you are still a virgin. after you get a girl and she respects you you can basically control her and tell her what to do and she will usually follow.
>>
>>36115870
I don't think that's so much of a forced meme as much as Dan Harmon using his multi-million dollar show to grant him a wish that hd couldn't make come true otherwise.
>>
>>36115777
If you want any indication a girl thinks she's a special snowflake just ask her if she watches adventuretime/rick and morty
>>
>>36115681
phew. You made the right call OP.
>>
File: 1474597400694.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474597400694.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
What IS rick and morty? It comes off as a typical normie/stoner show like family guy, bobs burgers or the simpsons. How is it different?
>>
>>36116104
>How is it different?
It's so le random and nihilistic XD
>>
>>36115952
if you got a girl to do this then you do not belong here
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.