[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am not suicidal at all but i wanna know, how do people fail

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (188KB, 928x1258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 928x1258px
I am not suicidal at all but i wanna know, how do people fail at shooting thenselves with something like a shot gun? Is using buckshot make it weaker?

Even if you missed your brain wouldnt it still probably be an instant death? if not where would they have to ain to make it instant?

once again i do not want to die im just curious. i just wanna know if it is actually instant.
>>
>>36115671
buckshot makes it messy. if you'd want to kill yourself i'd recommend .40 s&w fmj. don't be an asshole to those who will have to sweep up your remains.
>>
>>36115769
im not gonna and dont want to die i just wanna know where would someone have to aim to fail? and even if the brain was missed sonehow with a shotgun would it still probably be instant
>>
I know a guy who got shot in the head when he was a teenager on accident. He's pretty dumb now as you could assume but still a fully functioning person
>>
>>36115814
well, i'd go for heart because you can hardly fuck up if you go that way. brain however is fascinating in a way. it can take abuse.
>>
>>36115671
Destroying medulla oblongata would mean instant death, that's all I know. And it's quite a small part of the brain.
>>
File: 1487909003193s.jpg (6KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1487909003193s.jpg
6KB, 250x222px
>>36115769
This is something I've never understood, why would someone who hates the world enough to remove themselves from it, care about the guy who has to pick up pieces of his brain?
>>
>>36115905
This. The heart will still cause a quick death, and you can have your brain donated to science to study depression. Other suicides have done it before.
>>
File: LHR4ANm.jpg (14KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
LHR4ANm.jpg
14KB, 480x270px
>>36115671

Don't worry, dear anon. We here on /r9k/ are experts at suicide methods! We are just too big pussies to really do it!

Anyway, a shot in the head is usually a very good method to kill yourself. BUT there is a small chance to survive it. That not only means that you may be too stupid or simply incapable to kill yourself another time but it also means you look a heck more ugly afterwards!

If you truely want to kill yourself consider other options, my friend! I'm thinking of the good ole rope! Make a noose, go deep into the woods, find a nice tree and there you go! All your problems are solved. Of course you can survive even that, but only if you don't do it properly!

But wait, there's more! I'd also recommend using gas or smoke! You just suffocate rather peacefully.

Here is some rusty cage on how to tie a noose!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8
>>
>>36115944
Because the person cleaning up their brain might be a family member
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>36115969
so, lemme get this straight, you're worrying about the trauma it will cause them to have to pick up itty bitty pieces of your skull from the carpet but not the pain they'll feel knowing you killed yourself?

IDK anon too me it just seems like if you're going to kill yourself you might as well forget everyone you ever loved anyway
>>
>>36115966
I'd like to meet you, you know. You seem like a great guy to hang out with (no pun intended).
>>
>>36115769
Just do it in a bathtub and it'll be easy to clean up regardless
>>
>>36115671
>he probably went to hell
>>
>>36115944
i guess it doesn't matter. still, i'd rather be in one piece when i die.
>>
If I were to kill myself, I would do it in such a way that my brain wouldn't be damaged in the hope that I could experience one last dream/hallucination before I stop existing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.