[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really the only thing that can make the loneliness go away?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1232154437547.png (20KB, 308x385px) Image search: [Google]
1232154437547.png
20KB, 308x385px
Is this really the only thing that can make the loneliness go away?
>>
>>36114998
it worked for me earlier so it has to be
>>
File: 1475611373072.jpg (132KB, 1000x842px) Image search: [Google]
1475611373072.jpg
132KB, 1000x842px
and this too, desu
>>
>>36114998
Go to a bar if you want optimal anti-loneliness drunk times
>>
>>36114998
No, a Glock will do the job too.
>>
Memes aside, it doesn't really fix anything.

After a couple years, you'll be enveloped by a mental fog that clouds out positive feelings. Instead of feeling relaxed, you'll wake up each morning to a hangover. Before drinking every day, you'll be anxious, jumpy, and unhappy.

Don't bother.
>>
It's helping me right now. The pain of being ghosted by a gf of 3 months is lessening.
>>
File: burning.png (175KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
burning.png
175KB, 900x900px
Fuck all you. Drink until you drop fags. Got benzos to mellow out the hangovers.
>>
hit the road robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz766RbceB4
>>
>>36115203
>The pain of being ghosted by a gf of 3 months is lessening.
TEll me about her.
>>
>>36114998
Drugs and talking to people online helps. Constant distraction is the best way for me.
>>
>>36116477
>tall chubby titcow with beautiful face
>very nice and kind
>had so much fun together, were planning a trip together
>suddenly without warning nada, nothing, she uninstalls whatsapp, doesn't reply to emails
>know she's still alive because she updates her instagram

Why can't I just get something like a goodbye or, sorry it's over?
>>
>>36116527
>Drugs and talking to people online helps. Constant distraction is the best way for me.
That's exactly what I do, too. Wanna do that together?
>>
>>36114998
I used to drink Smirnoff with my ex.

Can't anymore without thinking about her.
>>
>>36116646
Women are evasive by nature. She's probably scared to tell you shes been fucking Chad, so ghosting you is the easier option.
>>
I'd be fascinated by the effects of drugs like MDMA on robots.

How much does it help?
>>
>>36116713
In this case it's the opposite, I'm the Chad she's been fucking. Would suck if she got back with her beta robot ex who abused her.
>>
>>36115189
I can attest to that.
>Mental fog. Check
I can't think straight. Sometimes I have short term memory problems and I'm more clumsy than usual.
>Clouded out positive feelings. Check.
When I'm sober enough or not drinking, I'm either gloomy, or just pissed off at everything. I take everything as a threat or offense.
>Hangovers. Check
While I'm not having hangovers as often as I used to (learned to not binge drinking, drink better, more expensive stuff, take suplements to fight off alcohol's toxicity), I have troubles waking up, or get pissed off when waked up forcefully.
>Anxious, jumpy, unhappy. Check
That's due to alcohol withdrawal. It's also pretty painful. When I'm particularilly anxious, my heart is racing, I feel smothered, obsessive-compulsive, the palms get sweaty, overall weakness (if you don't explode into a rage).

Yeah, don't bother, even if you really like alcoholic drinks, your whole life will revolve around drinking. Even if you manage to reach a balance, and manage to not have all the symptoms listed above, it's an expensive habit, takes a lot of your time and focus.

Oh, and it doesn't make the loneliness and despair go away.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.