[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just took 20 mg of 4-AcO-DMT AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>just took 20 mg of 4-AcO-DMT

AMA
>>
>>36114444
whered you get it?

Got any more?
>>
>>36114444
Checked. Enjoy, desu.
>>
File: 1491361971195-k.jpg (91KB, 960x920px) Image search: [Google]
1491361971195-k.jpg
91KB, 960x920px
I've been thinking of buying it.

Would you recommend it? How's the trip going? What are you expecting? How did you take it? Have you had previous experience with psychedelics?
>>
>>36114444
take another 20mg if u can, 20mg isn't enough for a good trip imo
>>
>>36114444
I got mega fucked up on only 25 mg, 4 aco dmt is way better than shrooms imo remember to look at all the pretty purple and pink colors in the sky OP
>>
>>36114753
lysergi.com
Got a whole bunch, and an extra .25g coming in soon

>>36115365
Im 10/10 right now. Absolute best psych I've taken, and would recommend.
I just dissolved it and drank it a bit over an hour ago

>>36115647
Maybe if your vision is cloudy. I'm doing juuuust fine.
>>
>>36115983
Should I bother with tor/VPN buying this stuff or is there little risk of getting V&?
>>
>>36116011
lysergi.com

You don't need tor nor vpn, it's a legal research chemical.
>>
>>36114444
How do these experimental drugs compare to regular stuff like weed?

Also, if there are good enough drugs out there that are legal, why do people still go for illegal stuff?
>>
>>36116144
damn my dude this shit is not cheap, what does it even look like when it comes to you, is it just a powder? do you snort it?
>>
>>36114444
>not approved for human consumption
So what kind of chemistry knowledge do you need to make sure you don't kill yourself before you try these things?
>>
>>36115365
Not op but would not recommend, at least as a starter when it comes to psycadelics.

I tried ~35mg, good set and setting, played modded skyrim. It was beautiful. Talked to a girl online, went fine. It started to hit more and I was doing random body movements and laughing. Saying to myself how the sedation was like alcohol just 10x as fun, and I'd do this instead of any other drug. I was euphoric in a strange way, I was thinking of how good everything was, and kept doing so for a while.

After a while I felt the need to go to the bathroom, and did so, while thinking of good things. When I saw the shower I thought of how good it would be to slit my arms and bleed out in the shower. I got caught up in thoughts while in my way back from there, but felt ok.

When I sat down at the PC again a intense feel of dread and despair hit me like a brick. From there on it was all terror. The suicidal thought were mild, but they scared me bad. I never thought I was capable of suicide and I started to think I really was. I knew the trip would end but I was worried that I had damaged my mind permanently. I couldn't imagine how I'd deal with daily life again. Suddenly everything in my life seemed horrible. I wasnt able to let go because I was afraid for my safety. Tried to flush the baggie down the toilet but couldnt find it.

After a few hours it passed, I went to sleep, and went to work the next evening. I wasnt destroyed as I had feared, but I had anxiety at times which I hadnt had in a good while, and still have to this day in some degree.

Basically, it was a lot less clear headed than acid and much harder to control my thoughts. If I get scared on acid I can at least distract myself. The sedation and thought slowdown prevented me from doing that with 4aco. Tried it a couple of times more with the same just less intense effects.

>>36116011
If available in your country, get research chems, they are legal and the acid and shroom analogs ones are safe.
>>
>>36116329
It's just like the illigal counterpart, shrooms.
It's not legal everywhere, not avalible everywhere, and there's no good legal replacements in many areas like THC, stims, opiates...

>>36116331
Just a powder unless you get tabs.
Same as taking any drug, although you can't harm your body by ODing on 4aco or acid.
>>
>>36116414
I've done a little bit of other psychedelics. I'm mainly considering this because it's technically legal to order online and I don't know anyone in this city, nor do I intend to.
>>
>>36116668
I'd still recomend trying to find 1p-lsd, ald52 or eth-lad.

But it's you choice, I consider it risky.
>>
man, i miss psys. too bad i'm schizophrenic and the antipsychotics i take completely nullify the cool effects of psychedelics. last time i did shrooms i just had to puke for two hours.
>>
File: 1490792760675-c.png (665KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490792760675-c.png
665KB, 848x1200px
>>36116704
The only other research chemical I know of was 1p-lsd.

I'll give the others a look at. Thanks.
>>
File: 432867.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
432867.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>36116144
So you can get high on dmt approximately ten times, for only 50 bucks?
>>
>>36116982
>lysergi.com
4-aco/4-HO =/= n,n-dmt
not at all
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.