[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/ is already turning on Trump r/the_donald newfags didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>/pol/ is already turning on Trump
r/the_donald newfags didn't see it coming. They're panicking; calling everyone challenges Trump a shill and creating fake images in a vain attempt to convince /pol/ that shills are real. Feels good. R*ddit may be leaving soon.
>>
Am I the only one that supports Trump now? I didn't like him before, but now that he's bombing Syria, I like him.
>>
>>36113840
jesus fucking christ this is r9k go back to fucking pol with your organized shilling
>>
The only people who hate Donald Trump are cucks
>>
>>36113840
I still like Trump, but the honeymoon period is coming to an end. I fear (((Kushner))), a lifelong libcuck, is becoming too influential.
>>
>>36113992
nah most people like him. the only way you get someone to be supported on 4chan or other big message boards is memes, and memes get old fast. look at obama, loved by almost everyone and yet 99% of the attention he got online was negative. people don't want to say good things about powerful people (or really anyone else) as often as they want to complain or talk shit.
>>
File: Barron-Melania-Trump-300x300.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Barron-Melania-Trump-300x300.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
Trump is the catalyst America needs
>>
He literally has become a kike puppet.
>>
He bombed an empty field and people are losing their shit lmao
>>
Trump was supposed to keep us out of conflicts. That was one of his core campaign promises. he won't get re-elected now. the only thing he had going for him was he's not a lying politician. By becoming one of them, he loses his populist appeal. He barely got by Hillary. People see his presidency as a huge mistake already. If he fails to bring back jobs, he's finished.
>>
>>36114173
imblying he wasn't one in the first place
>>
File: 39512.jpg (25KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
39512.jpg
25KB, 350x500px
>>36114208
14 ppl killed I heard, and like 20 syrian warplanes. Millions of dollars and loss of life
>>
I'm sorry, what does this have to do with /r9k/? Were you looking for /pol/?

>>36114246
No one was killed.
>>
>>36114263
/r9k/ has no topic. I can't talk about /pol/ on /pol/, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>36114173
every president is a kike puppet so do mexico president.
>>
>>36114044
This board has no set topic.
>>
>cant have ANY criticisms of trump without being called a shariablue discordfag
there needs to be another /pol/harbor
>>
>>36114427
I really don't care about pol but the thing that really gets me is how they bitch about shills all the time, but actually shill on every other board on this site.
>>
/pol/ never expected Trump to be Putin's puppet.

This is beyond ridiculous. The fucking POTUS is a colluding with Russian against the rest of the government.

WTF America. It's 2017. Everyone still remembers the cold war.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.