[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (56KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 384x512px
So my roommates from California and his girlfriend flew in yesterday and is here until like fuckin Tuesday. Well anyways I just went to my bed to go to sleep (so I was pretty wide awake) when they came back from his brother's place, who goes to school over here too, and my roommate was pretty smashed. We each have seperate rooms btw in our place so I didn't see them and they might've thought I was sleeping. Our beds are basically right next to each just divided by the wall so I got to hear this whole fun experience.

I've heard him talk about a lot how he wants to have anal sex and he wished his girlfriend would just let him put it her butt so I guess he had to seize the moment. I hear them start to fuck for a little bit then they're quiet for a few minutes when I hear her start to cry and heard dialogue that sounded like this so I just couldn't go to sleep and I had listen to how this played out.

Him: C'mon it'll be fun, it's really not that bad
Her: No, how is this fun for me...you want to do this so you can tell everybody about this
Him: No I don't baby I want to do it because I love you
Her: But that's my booty, it's not meant to be in there
>>
>>36113410
Well she obviously gives in because I've only witnessed their relationship for a few days and I can kind of tell how it works out. So the next minute or so I hear them going at it while she's crying and I hear him goingg "It's ok, it's ok" and I think he threw in a "Wow look at those breasts" comment somewhere in there or maybe I was just hearing that.

So afterwards he went up to go to the bathroom while I heard her crying some more to herself and when he got back it was really hard for me to hold back laughing or just shouting something.

Her: Nothing?
Him: What?
Her: How about maybe a "Thank you Jade" or "That was really nice of you Jade"
Him: Well didn't you have fun too?
Her: No not really, I was just hoping maybe you'd come back and say "Wow Jade that was really nice of you to let me rape your butthole."
>>
is it bad I find this kinda funny? anyhow, I hope she stops being a doormat or something
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 566x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 566x581px
>>36113410
>>36113421
Lol nice to hear about roasties getting butthurt by Chad, at least she didn't get to have fun for once
>>
File: 1471528796679.jpg (28KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1471528796679.jpg
28KB, 320x320px
>>36113410
>>36113421
this made my morning.
>>
>>36113569
boo hoo she was uncomfortable for a few minutes
>>
>>36113421
>I let you rape me

What a demented, mentally ill cunt.
>>
>>36113410
Sounds like my GF. I have to get her shitfaced before I can stick it up her ass. Also if I lick her butt hole it makes things go a lot quicker.
>>
>>36114307
She was guilted into doing it and made it very clear she didn't want to. It may not be rape, but it's a pretty shit thing to do to your partner. And I don't think she meant to imply she was literally raped anyway, just that she put up with it for her partner's sake to make him happy despite hating it.
>>
File: 1455746964073.jpg (23KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1455746964073.jpg
23KB, 600x400px
>>36113421
>getting her asshole torn apart
>"Wow look at those breasts"
>>
>>36114359
>I have to get her shitfaced before I can stick it up her ass.
Alcohol loosens up the muscles. It always helps being shitfaced before doing anal. You could also get a glove, lube up a couple fingers, and warm up the asshole for a while before you fuck her.
>>
>>36114502
wow yeah bitching at him after the fact will make any man happy
>>
>>36114550
Wtf? People have a tendency to voice their frustrations when they're angry. Why the fuck do you expect her to continue acting like a happy girlfriend after she felt like she was violated by him without even any thanks?

You autists pride yourselves and being rational and logical but the truth is you're even more emotional than most bitches
>>
>>36114502
>she was guilted into doing it

What the fuck? Is she a toddler? Give me a break with that shit. She's retarded.
>>
>>36114680
>Is she a toddler?
She's a woman, so basically.
>>
>>36114645
>she put up with it for her partner's sake to make him happy
yeah if she actually wanted to make him happy she would act nice and keep her mouth shut, not be get into a pissy passive aggressive mood
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.