[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOST MY VIRGINITY LAST NIGHT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: c2e.jpg (37KB, 600x787px) Image search: [Google]
c2e.jpg
37KB, 600x787px
It finally fucking happened. After 25 long hard years I finally convinced a decent looking woman to have sexual intercourse with me.

Kissed, suck some titties, finger fucked some pussy, sucked some pussy, got my dick sucked sloppy, got ridden, fucked her.

Words cannot describe how good the days been r9k. I recommend you try this. We've been missing out guys seriously
>>
>>36112967
>I recommend you try this

Oh well in that case...
>>
>>36112967
How much did you pay and have you already appointed a doctors visit?
>>
File: 1457285961276.jpg (95KB, 850x506px) Image search: [Google]
1457285961276.jpg
95KB, 850x506px
>>36112967
>Kissed a girl

GTFO norman
>>
>>36113004

I paid nothing, lowkey normies were right all along. Focused on improving myself, getting somewhat fit(not the best but decent body), developed a decent look (fashion etc), developed a social circle, went out constantly.

Eventually happened to meet said girl and took her home multiple times until she was comfortable enough for some sex.
>>
>>36112967
Grats senpai. I'm happy for you. I hope it happens for me soon. I'm trying but it's not like I haven't been trying before lol
>>
>>36113099
How much time did it take from your lowest point when you started the improving until you first invited her at your place? Where did you get your social circle?
>>
>>36112967
Did she put her penis in you and how much was it?
>>
>>36112967
>might be happening to me tomorrow
I finally got my first gf at 20 and I know she really wants to do something lewd when I come over tomorrow, but I havent even french kissed a girl before so Im super anxious about the whole deal. Do you have any tips for me or just general advice
>>
>>36113203

>Couple of years to go from a skeleton to 78kg's (again not a beast but a respectable size.

>Probably 1 year to change my wardrobe (change glasses to fashionable ray bans), slim fit clothing, skinnier fit jeans,bombers, sneakers, fade my hair every week etc

>Bought a new car 5 months ago, so mobile

>Starting hitting my social circle up to go out December 4th 2016, we literally have been going out almost every weekend to every event, party social spot

>Helps that one of the guys in my circle is a Tyrone" who knows everyone in the area, most girls, most of the guys etc....helps for notoriety his GF introduced me to the girl etc

We go out together and stick to places where we will know people, go out constantly and you become familiar. Know how to act, what to say etc.

Gotten multiple numbers, opportunities, kisses etc this way over the last 5 months. Until eventually sex happened last night. Might even actually have a GF right now.

NORMIES WERE RIGHT WOW
>>
>>36113285

No just go with it. She will go with whatever you do. Whatever you want to do just do it, suck titties, fondle her pussy whatever....

The only MAJOR fucking thing to be aware of is keeping a boner. Thats literally make or break right there. Keep a boner. Lasting is nothing, keeping the boner is everything
>>
>>36113514
well that I dont think ill have a problem with, I think im just going to try and finger her and hope I dont mess up. Thanks for the advice though
>>
>>36113445
Thanks for the response. How did you get out of awkwardness and kept a smooth talk with grills? I am too anxious , temse and worried that I fuck up and of course I do.
>>
>>36113445

All that work just for a cunt who will use you until she finds someone better.
>>
>>36113686
Stop asking him for improvement advice. notice how he had a pre existing "social circle". Je went from semi-Chad to Chad big whoop.
>>
File: 1488115262533.jpg (12KB, 261x209px) Image search: [Google]
1488115262533.jpg
12KB, 261x209px
everyone eventually loses their virginity

everyone except me
>>
>>36113686

Keep talking to girls. TRY. Hate to sound like a normie but thats really it. Keep chatting, get nowhere, get a number there meet up but still get nowhere etc.

Its just trying and failing. Eventually you are apart of a specific "scene" enough to know how the people in the scene interact, how to conduct yourself. You take cues from more successful guys, how to dance, dress, talk, what to talk about.....

You aren't gonna win all the time. Friday Im with a girl and her friends at an event, the next day none of the girls are biting, some are even hostile, the next night you are going home with a girl, chatting up a hot girl you never though you'd ever see in person finding out she's a psycho within 10 minutes of talking.

There are plenty nights where nothing happened. Just got drunk, got high, danced, laughed etc.

Again everything the normies we hate say is fucking right, just need to filter some of it.
>>
>>36114301
Have you tried doing this completely sober without getting drunk or high? Any chances getting anything out of it sober if everyone is drinking including your friends?
>>
>>36112967
Congradufuckinglations bro!
Joined the club!
t.37 y.o. Grandfather from SoCal my dude!
>>
>>36114301

So basically you had to change your entire persona and mindset to a carbon copy of others for one vagina after years of work.

Lol, no thx, I'll just be gay.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.