[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, who here thinks they lead the most pathetic life of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: haram.jpg (10KB, 249x221px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
10KB, 249x221px
Honestly, who here thinks they lead the most pathetic life of anyone on /r9k/?

>alcoholics, burnouts, addicts, and NEETs welcome
>>
>6'3"
>Good skin
>Full-time job with benefits and insurance
>College degree
>Live independently
>Only slept with six women in my life and I'm already 26

Just end me, robros.
>>
>>36112614

That's not bad at all, senpai
>>
>>36112614
only six?

>>36113704
>>
File: eU0arTV.jpg (487KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
eU0arTV.jpg
487KB, 800x1200px
>>36112027
I was addicted to alcohol and during a night walk I had an interesting conversation with an Egyptian Muslim

Any how I went to my local mosque and decided to convert and see how it was, I was taught to pray and I attend a local Quran reading

I've pretty much given up all drugs and alcohol and developed a strong faith in Allah so my life is no longer as pathetic
>>
>>36112027
>5'7
>278 lbs.
>spikey hair
>never leave the house
>addicted to all cathinone RCs
>jack off every night to pictures of my blood related cousin and aunt from their facebooks
>on to much risperdal so nothing comes out when I cum
>no job
>no car
>no friends
>beer and liquor make me nauseous
>smoke 1 1/2 packs of cigs every day
>dip stokers moist snuff every day between cigs
>>
>>36113942

You should probably get a job... Or a life
>>
I financially support my girlfriend and let her sleep with other men. I never even told her that I know that she's cheating on me.
I have an unhealthy obsession with her so I don't want to lose her. I'll probably kill myself when she dumps me. Last month I bough her a car because I know that she's getting sick of me and that she wants to break up. Also, she's the only person I talk to, so if she left me I'd be completely alone. I really hate myself.
>>
File: 1490909500296.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490909500296.png
696KB, 633x758px
>>36113858
Do you pay Zakat ? Do you pray 5 times a day ? can you even pray ?
>faith in Allah
what makes you even believe

Also you better brace yourself, Ramadan is coming
>>
File: 0.jpg (53KB, 713x561px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
53KB, 713x561px
>>36114316
Yes
Fajir
Dhuhr
Asir
Magrb
Isha

I'm proud that I remembered that

>Ramadan

It will be my first time fasting so it will be interesting

I believe that there is something out there outside of our observation and the magic of life (to go from inorganic matter to organic matter) makes it personal

The rest is a faith that Allah is that personal entity

>Do you pay Zakat ?

I pay to charities who supply aid to Yemen and Palestine currently
>>
>>36114466
>Fajr
literally how do you do it

>It will be my first time fasting so it will be interesting
It will be hell. I advise you to fast during Shawal (month before Ramadan) because 1) it's sunna 2) fasting for the first time is very difficult, and this year your luck wants you to fast during summer: you will NEED practice

Zakat is about giving bux to poor people who live in your town (if there are none in your region, then your country), and "help" can't be considered zakat, it has to be money (or stuff that has market value). Also it's a yearly thing you must calculate in a specific way, you should ask several imams to explain to you how.
It's the second and most important pillar, so one has no business fasting Ramadan if they don't spend zakat; most muslims don't give a shit about it though
>>
>>36114817
>literally how do you do it
I miss it some times but I have a fairly rigid sleep schedule

>you should ask several imams to explain to you how.

I'll ask him about it on my next visit
>>
>almost 29
>Drugs and booze are all I care about
>Living in my car
> Jumping from job to job probably because i smell

Wondering why i haven't pulled the trigger yet.
>>
>>36112614
if you're blond and have a decent jawline, i'll volunteer to be the seventh
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.