[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question to femanons, would it bother you if the guy you like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1490255038767.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1490255038767.png
29KB, 741x568px
question to femanons, would it bother you if the guy you like knew about your sexual history?
do you keep that part of yourself private?
would you tell the guy if he wanted to know about your sex history?
>>
Better if he didn't know.
>>
I will always lie about my number no matter what.
>>
>>36111759
no, I don't want him to think I'm a slut
>>
>>36111759
No, it doesn't bother me.
But then again I've only slept with women, and one trans-man before him, and he definitely gets off way too much on the fact that he's robbed me of my gold star status.
>>
>>36111974
Disgusting bitch please go away and never return, this place isn't for you
>>
>>36111759
I don't care. Here's my entire sexual history summed up in 3 letters:
>khv
>>
>>36111759
>the fact that he's robbed me of my gold star status.
>gold star status?
what does that mean anon?
was he the first cock you had inside of you?
>>
>>36112091
I forgot to add that he does know and he thinks it's hot.
>>
>>36112162
>and he thinks it's hot.
bet he does, hopefully you don't give it up too quick.
>>
question to femanons
will you please be my gf?
>>
>>36112190
I won't, I've always been cautious about losing it. I know and he knows that he's eventually going to be my first though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.