[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got catfished

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (926KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
926KB, 640x1136px
>meet qt on tinder, easily 8/10 with a cute aesthetic
>start snapchatting pretty often
>exchange numbers and text each other
>"woah, I'm actually holding a conversation with someone, that's new"
>talking about real shit, she tells me about her fucked up family situation, and we easily talk about or discontents with society and ourselves
>we plan to meet up
>hyper_anxiety.jpg
>meet at a coffee shop
>she's literally 70 pounds heavier than her pictures led me to believe
>oh fuck this isn't what i signed up for, I'm actually repulsed, she has makeup caked on her face, drawn on eyebrows
>tell her we should go outside (in the dark) to go for a walk
>we end up hanging for a few hours while she essentially lists off all of the red flags known to womankind, including her fear that guys she meets always ghost her after the first date
>I just passively listen to her, mostly in an anxious silence, trying to plan an unoffensive escape

Fuck me brothers, I thought this could have been my escape from robot-hood. but I feel kind of cheated and like I wasted my time on a girl who was pretending to be someone else.
>>
>>36111537
Have any of you brothers been catfished? that's why I made this thread. I wanna see some funny green texts. It was really discouraging to me, because I don't talk to many people, and I had a lot of hope for this situation--I honestly thought she could become my gf if I played my cards right. Feels bad man. But hopefully some stories will take the pain away, or allow me to see the humor in this.
>>
>>36111537
>lists off all of the red flags known to womankind

Like what? If you were getting on well before you knew she was fat maybe you should give her a chance? If she was QT in her pictures, then there's no reason she can't be that QT again with a bit of work. Don't be the male equivelent of the friendzoning stacey.
>>
>>36111582
She didn't really catfish you, she just used fat girl angles.
>>
AT LEAST get the succ if you really don't wanna be with her. Then your time isnt wasted
>>
>>36111537
>online dating as a robot

You dun goofed.
>>
>>36111582
>>36111624

This.

My friend showed me his gfs Facebook profile and she looks really good. I met her in real life and she looks like a completely different person.

Don't trust photos they take of themselves, there's a reason there's that normie meme of selfie vs tagged photo
>>
>>36111613
As a further to this, you all go on about QT's and hate fat/ugly girls, but remember that (for most robots) you're the male equivelent of a fat ugly chick.
>>
>>36111537
Sounds like what happened to me a few years ago.
>match 6/10 girl on tinder
>she messages first asking if I'm down to fuck
>I of course say yes
>we set a date
>I come to pick her up, massive hambeast emerges from the house
>Almost drive away then and there, but didn't want to be an asshole, so I let her in
>she's the most socially awkward person I have ever met, only speaks in one word or sentence answers for questions, never engages on her own
>decide to get dinner with her so I can hurry up and get this over with
>have dinner and try to get her to talk
>finish dinner and drive her back to her place
>she doesn't even want to give a BJ let alone fuck
God women are stupid/deceptive. She literally started out asking if I was DTF and then after I was nice enough to take her out and try to make conversation with her, she just didn't want to do anything
>>
>>36111537
It happened to me once, she also told me about that fear of getting ghosted after the first date, which I obviously did. She also behaved a lot different irl than I was expecting. It's okay to have standards, Anon. A man has to know how much he's worth.
>>
>>36111537
>she's fat
Okay she can lose weight, if she went through all that trouble to find someone then she'll lose weight if she's desperate.
>I thought she was an 8/10
So you clicked with her personality but because of a minor weight issue you want to ditch.
So basically you don't like her personality you just thought you got lucky and an 8/10 actually wanted to date someone as pathetic and shallow as you.

And all you care about is "escaping" from robothood. You're some lowlife normalfag who needs to get the fuck off this board. You know how many fat guys want to get given a chance, well how about you give people a chance. And she didn't catfish you if her face is the fucking same.

And clearly since it's tinder guys only want to fuck that's why she's afraid of being ghosted, which isn't a red flag. Fuck people man, always crying catfish when they aren't getting the hot chick they think they deserve. Guarenteed you're some skinnyfat retard and don't even do calisthenics.

If you're going to be shallow don't kid yourself into thinking more attractive people aren't going to get bang out of their buck.
>>
File: 1491406141042.jpg (53KB, 434x391px) Image search: [Google]
1491406141042.jpg
53KB, 434x391px
>>36111708
Land whale just wanted free food. You got played by a fatty
>>
>>36111837
The problem with fat women is that it sends pf message of laziness to me. It shows that you can't do anything to better yourself and that takes a toll on your personality.

Also
>70 pounds is a minor weight issue
Kek
>>
>>36111837
Welcome to r9k anon, a board of self inflicted loneliness and double standards.
Also it's a bit unfair to call anon shallow. A pool that is empty is neither shallow nor deep.
>>
>>36111537
do u happen to live in bc

exact same shit happened to me but we dated for like 6 months and had to end it because she would want attention 24/7 and when i wouldn't respond her she would send me pics of her cutting her wrists
>>
>>36111936
>A pool that is empty is neither shallow nor deep.

Spoken like a true mathlet. A empty pool is just infinitely shallow.
>>
>>36111928
>The problem with fat women is that it sends pf message of laziness to me. It shows that you can't do anything to better yourself and that takes a toll on your personality.
So just because a person is fat and probably doesn't know what direction to take, she is never going to lose weight? Bull shit. I used to be fat as a teenager and got into fitness with the help of a few classmates. Lost all the weight but that's all that changed. I never simultaneously stopped doing my chores, worked hard on my education, treated people with respect and did outdoor activities like hiking, walking trails, sports just because I was fat, and I still do it now. But I guess I classify as one of those lazy fucks who can't do anything on my own just because my obese mother fed me wrong. Good mentality. Great to just write people off like that and you don't even know them. I lost 50 pounds once I got started but shallow as fuck people think they can come up to me and change their minds about how they thought I was in the past. Don't fool yourselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 702x702px
>>36112028
Most fat women stay fat.
"Health at every size XDD" is how most fat women think
>>
>>36111936
It isn't unfair. OP is acting just like some stupid entitled normalfuck. Maybe he should've told us about his lovehandles first so we can ascertain the real situation here. You know whats worse than fat people? Skinnyfat losers who think they're on the same league as people who care about their bodies.

Skinnyfats are just as lazy as fat people, the difference is how much they eat now and how their parents fed them before.

If you've got 0 definition on your body you're dating pool is not with anyone skinny or fit. It's with fatties and other skinnyfats. They all need to improve themselves.
>>
Please don't refer to us as your """brothers""" bro
>>
>>36112099
>she's going to stay fat because I said so
Like I said shut your mouth. You're not fooling anyone, start going to the gym and giving people encouragement before you start downplaying and insulting them. Health at every size isn't on everyones damn mind, especially when they aren't NEETs.
>>
>>36111870
lol what a dimb fuck. literally 12d chess.
>>
File: image.jpg (284KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 1500x1000px
>>36112167
Kek ok go get your based fat ass GF and let's see her lose the weight.
Not saying it's impossible, but unless she is young and only got fat because of her parents over feeding, she won't lose the weight. Women bitch about being fat, but never want to give up their favorite foods. They then eventually rationalize this bad behavior with "health at every size"
I myself lost 70 pounds so know how little you can eat, and fat women, especially ones who can get laid online, won't want to put in that kind of effort.
>>
>>36111613
lost virginity at 13, sleeps around a lot, told me about her fetishes, self-harm, drug use, obsessed with social media and selfies (literally spent 30 minutes showing me photos of herself on instagram), she spent a lot of time talking about sleeping with older men and how she loved taking boys' virginities due to the power it made her feel. I'm forgetting a few others, but that's a few.

>>36111673
I'm not. I was scouted to be a model for a well known professional agency. I'm considered an 8/10, at least, i'm just an autistic virgin shut-in with no confidence. The point of this thread was to get some perspective on this situation, because obviously i'm conflicted, and maybe passing up a good opportunity. I'm extremely lonely, and i haven't had a real conversation with a person in almost a year, so I'm desperate enough to lose all self-respecting standards for attraction, and while I understand your extension of "hating fat/ugly girls" but that's unfair. I'm not saying I hate fat/ugly girls, I'm saying that I think I have inalienable standards; does having a standard make me shallow? to some degree, sure, but what the fuck man. physical attraction is obviously an essential aspect of a healthy/functional relationship. and no one can deny the importance of physical attraction.

>>36111837
all that implying. this is painful to read. project more.

>>36112123
I'm pretty fit tbqh. i have defined abs and i'm a rock climber, so i have strong, lean muscle mass with little fat.

>>36112149
sure thing bro
>>
I don't count the girl being uglier as catfishing, thats more the angles. Catfishing to me is a completely different picture.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.