[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3700kcal today and counting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: tfw fat.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat.gif
15KB, 633x758px
Who's /fat/ here?
>inb4 just eat less
High calorie food makes happy, dieting does not. Being fat is only a small price to pay.
>>
File: 1getj5.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1getj5.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>start taking antidepressants
>gain 30 lbs and feel even worse
meds a jewish scam and suicide is the only cure for depression.
>>
File: IMG_2463.jpg (36KB, 645x778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2463.jpg
36KB, 645x778px
>>36111509
>cycle through periods of undereating follwed by periods of binge eating
>have become skinnyfat because of the constant weight gains and losses
>makes me even more depressed and disgusted with myself, but I love food too much to stop
>actually become addicted to food
>start taking ssri's and anti-addiction drug naltrexone
>have been able to start lifting weights
>food intake is normalizing a little bit
I still overeat, but I am working on reducing my calorie intake by choosing healthier options. The naltrexone has made a pretty big difference in my food cravings and my ability to know when I have had enough. If any fellow food addicts ever want to give it a try, I recommend it. It has very few side effects and is safe to take long term
>>
>>36112148
>Yuropfeels
I don't think they will prescribe stuff against "food addiction" here.
>>
File: 1490586206368.png (28KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1490586206368.png
28KB, 655x509px
just ate 3 onigiri....while being high on adderall... bloody hell there is no hope for me
>>
Want to lose weight? Start smoking the dude lmao

Not even joking
>>
just got home from a 19km run. i'm going to go eat a triple cheese and bacon burger.
>>
I'm in the ER with my dad and nothing to eat so I guess it's a low cal day
>>
>>36113407
binge when you get home
Or are you the one in the hospital?
>>
>>36113386
retard.
what a pointless waste of life.
you'll gain back all the calories you just lost.
>>
>>36113448
No, he is. He's been shitting like crazy all week. Needs fluids and I guess they are going to take blood and a stool sample. Not sure if virus or food poisoning or something more serious..
>>
>>36113480
>exercise
>a waste
>ever
>>
>>36113386
>>36113611
Why would sporty Chad come to a fat thread? You can not even begin to understand our feels and your "just eat less and run 19km" is not appreciated here.
>>
File: NOW.png (639KB, 765x428px) Image search: [Google]
NOW.png
639KB, 765x428px
I'm restricting you to a 300 calorie a week diet. You must lose 30 lbs by the end of this post or you will surely die
>>
>>36113664
LMAO, just eat less dude.
LMAO, just exercise dude.

Nah, but seriously if you want a miracle solution to your problem see >>36113359
Results guaranteed.

P.S. I'm >>36113611
But I'm not >>36113386
Just thought I'd clarify.
>>
>>36113664
Shills are in again. Trying to make anons stay in the house and stare at the wall.
>>
Keto here, curbed the binge eating and I lose weight.

260 > 165 in 6 months here.

Losing weight sucks, it's so easy to start indulging and time flies by then you gain back 40 pounds. But when you're watching what you eat it feels like forever as you stress about the scale and how long it's going to take to get back down to your ideal weight.

Of course its easy to say to not overeat and gain the weight back, if you don't struggle with food, but I know it's not that simple and thinking that way is a dangerous game towards eating 2 pints of ice cream in one sitting.
>>
>>36113480
that was my whole point. i'm stupid for running that far and then eating junk.
>>
>>36111509
Can you tell me exactly what you ate today? Like how can you eat 3700 calories in one day. I struggle to eat over 1600 most days. Tell me how you do it.
>>
>>36114380
How the fuck can 1600 be hard? You can't eat 500-600 calories 3x daily?
>>
>>36111509
>mfw my face is so fat I can't run at the gym without it jiggling
Why the fuck did all the fat go to my head
>>
>>36114380
Just eat some cashews, sausage, 3 cans of beer, bag of chips and you are there.
>>
>>36113359
I know plently of fat chicks who smoke n are obese.

Literally the most disgusting combo to watch
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.