[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how is spring break going?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: mspaint_2017-04-08_10-12-48.png (25KB, 795x474px) Image search: [Google]
mspaint_2017-04-08_10-12-48.png
25KB, 795x474px
how is spring break going?
>>
>>36110564

how did you learn how to make that looks good my man ?
>>
File: mspaint_2017-04-01_14-29-52.png (132KB, 1232x740px) Image search: [Google]
mspaint_2017-04-01_14-29-52.png
132KB, 1232x740px
>>36110583
you mean making layers?
or this?
>>
Played video games for 14 hours yesterday, gonna do it again today probably

My dad asked me if I had thoughts of suicide, I said no as telling the truth would probably hurt him too much

my age has been really hitting me hard lately, trying to come to terms with me wasting almost all of my 20s doing nothing and accomplishing nothing of value . All my friends have moved out and have started careers and made connections and I'm just rotting away in my room turning into a living example of the type of person I used to make fun of and say I would never be like

Don't know how to get out of this, might try therapy again idk
>>
>>36110667

Basically in this boat. On a bunch of brain meds from therapy and live in a permanent fog that dumbs me down at least 20%, not that I was very smart to begin with. What have you been gaming for 14 hours a day? I haven't been able to get into anything lately
>>
34. Getting on disability. Gave up on life in my late 20s. Just have to ride it out.
>>
>>36110667
Why would your dad just ask that out of the blue? Is there anything you said earilier?
>>
>>36110751
not him but am guessing
he wants him out of the house while he sells off his video games or whatever then to be forced to get a job to buy them back.
>>
28, live on my own, had to sit down with 2 girls that know each other i slept with and tell them to just stay friends and to leave me alone.

I just plan to work and drink in my apartment this week. Carnal pleasure does not fill emotive needs robots...
>>
I am afraid to admit that I might want to live again if this one last attempt goes well for me.

Years of pretending to be depressed have done this, I guess. I don't know what to do if it fails. I realized that I might have pretended to be depressed for the last 10 years. Now at the age of 27 I have probably given myself permanent brain damage from all the thoughts and neglect.
>>
>>36110721
Funny 28 and just lost my diabilty because im trying to be truck driver. Monday I'm getting my 2nd to last chance with the industry,

Wish me luck anon
>>
27 year old version things going pretty good just finished a book and had some nilla wafers lol
>>
>>36111284
no shit? I'm 27 and Monday i take a test then i start driving the truck. Don't get disabled bux but arthritic.
>>
File: That_feel_when_old.gif (8KB, 645x793px) Image search: [Google]
That_feel_when_old.gif
8KB, 645x793px
>came here in 2007
>now 34
>entirety of 4chan is clearly kids with kid problems or married dudes who've been here too long trying to spam pictures of their fat wives
>wonder what I'm doing with my life
>>
File: 1489827486834.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489827486834.gif
2MB, 245x300px
>>36112258
I'm only here because I have nowhere else to go. I'd go off the deep end without any social interaction at all.
>>
I just got a new, sweet car but still am a recluse who feels like shit all day. Make good money and have my own apartment but am still a 25 year old virgin. Any other cyborgs out there?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.