[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Specific kinds of people you don't like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0357.jpg (38KB, 274x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0357.jpg
38KB, 274x320px
What are some specific kinds of people you don't like? Or maybe even hate and why? I will start.

I personally fucking hate people with super common names. Like John Smith or Sarah Parker or some shit.
Your common ass names FUCK record keeping up and just make things a general chore when doing clerical work because some other ass hat has your name too and possibly the same middle initial.

I couldn't imagine living in a place like Korea where everyone and their fucking mom is named lee or Kim.

Next, I don't like women who don't text back. Communicating with a lot of women is super aids because of this. I feel like women are very aloof when it comes to texting. Then when I call, I am the creeper? What the fuck?!

So who do you hate?
>>
>>36110013
>So who do you hate?

Jews
>>
File: 1490388185955.jpg (45KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
1490388185955.jpg
45KB, 600x585px
>>36110013
>metal heads
>white people who think theyre nords
>liberal cucks
>midget females who exclusively date tall men
>fat people with a beauty complex
> the pseudo-intellectual
> people who believe the personality mbti test
>dishonest people
>dying boomers who are pissy about everything
>that kid who makes a thread saying he is living r9k
>that kid who says everything is meaningless and doesnt off himself
>that kid who says robots can have gfs and not be virigins
>people who speak the same language as i do talk to me in english instead
>furrys who dress in their disgusting dog costumes and share their degeneracy with other people
>people who get angry when someone kills a cat but doeant when they kill millioms of pigs and cows every month
>>
>>36110013
people who say really obvious or dumb shit with an arrogant attitude.

>>36110219
>white people who think they're nords
Are you implying we wuz not vikangs?
>>
Niggers
Orginala
>>
I hate everyone equally. I put idiots in the same group I put racists and faggots. Unless I generally come to like you, I can always find a reason about you why I don't give a royal fuck whether you live or die.
>>
Fat people. It's an exponential scale, "chubby" or "small fat" people I'm ok with and don't think too differently about it, but once you hit like Class 2 Obesity it's passing hatred.

Example: Yesterday I was behind somebody at a notoriously long red light waiting for them to turn right on red but there was barely any traffic and they were missing plenty of opportunities to turn. I saw in their side mirror they had their head down and were probably looking at their phone. It was a red light so who cares, I'll just be patient and wait. However, the moment she raised her head and I saw her massive second chin I got pissed and impatient and honked my horn at her to turn right on red.

I don't even know where the hatred came from, it just developed over the last year.
>>
>>36110219
That short female portion really resonated with me. Short women are probably the most... I can't think of the word. Maybe.. idealistic when it comes to who they date? Like they have a picture of a dude in their head and that is who they want to date. No ifs or buts.

Also, by short, I mean women who are 5 feet tall or under. Fuck them. Having sex with them is weird too.
>>
>"X is the normalfag Y" people
>angry robots who have to try and drag the content down
>"Bullying's good for a kid" faggots

since I don't interact with many people outside of /r9k/ it's you fucks tho tend to annoy me
>>
>>36110013
>people who constantly need to talk
>attention whores
>20+ year old that hang out with highschoolers
>teachers flirting with their students (highschool)
>people who think they are the shit because they are good at one thing
>those who are nice until P.E starts
>those who make everything a competition
>people, especially girls that claim mental illness on social media for attention
>people that genuinely believe wearing glasses raises their IQ
>jews and tards
>those that bully or torment someone for years and acts like the victim when resipient of said torment takes revengelashes out
>thoe that try to stand out and be uniue, but at the same time trying to fit in
>those who are obsessed with getting laid and act like they are Dukes when they get puss puss
>people being a dick to someone for social status
>>
File: 1489430848990.jpg (234KB, 1000x590px) Image search: [Google]
1489430848990.jpg
234KB, 1000x590px
white people

entitled hateful insecure shits every one of them
>>
>people giving life advice when living shitty lives
>calling you a loser because you don't live like them
>football/soccer in general
>people that walk slowly beside each other blocking for everybody else
>when leaving a hall a theater for example and almos standing in the doorway
>teen girls that give you a weird look and laugh with their friends
>people in the gym either staring at you, commenting on how you do something trying to show you or competing with you
>underage drinking
>those who drive obnoxiously loud cars or have their bass to the fullest
>clubs and parties
>thos who try to drag me with them on shitty events and when I don't want to be in a crowded are filled to the brim with normies theres something wrong with me that need to be fixed
>>
I forgot queer women piss me off too. I am finding that queer women are basically just lesbians who don't want to admit? I think someone told me that queer is badicslky "not gay but not straight" which is weird because it seems like queer women just date females.

I also dislike women who shave their heads bald for no reason. It always looks terrible.
>>
File: WelfareUseNativeHouseholds.jpg (81KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
WelfareUseNativeHouseholds.jpg
81KB, 600x525px
>>36111610
I found a thing in this thing anon
>>
File: whites.jpg (148KB, 606x499px) Image search: [Google]
whites.jpg
148KB, 606x499px
>>36111815
>deny minorities education and employment for centuries
>even actively put them in ghettos and drugs to push shitty white supremacy
>hurr why are they so impoverished
>>
Niggers and mudshits.
>>
>>36111859
>Get pretty much auto-admitted into any college you want if you're not white and have a pulse
At this point if you're impoverished it's your fault
>>
>>36112861
>thinks affirmative action sensationalism by /pol/ is true

lol just simply having a non-anglo name cuts your employment chances by 20%. racist systems made by shitty white people are very much alive and they are desperate to not got exposed and dismantled.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.