[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /wants to be a trap but not gay or trans/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1491633593684.jpg (56KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1491633593684.jpg
56KB, 604x604px
who /wants to be a trap but not gay or trans/ here?
>>
>>36109936
I kek'd pretty hard, OP. Got any more like that, faggot?
>>
File: 582.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
582.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
>>36109936
>tfw traps look more like women than trannies
>>
>>36109936
>>36110593

what the fuck is the difference between trap and tranny?
>>
>>36109936
I naturally look like a trap but I am a heterosexual man. Not even joking.
>>
>>36110683
No idea, the terms have become confusing to me in modern times. I have just gone with the definition that a trap is someone who keeps their dick at all costs, and a tranny is someone who, given the chance, would get a vagina instead.
>>
>>36110683

Traps are very convincing crossdressers, Trannies present as women at all times
>>
>>36110683
There is no difference. The term trap is just something we used to call hot pictures of trannies that fooled straight anons to masturbate to an image of a male.

It's from a shitty old meme with some star wars character saying "its a trap" - eg. the girl is not a girl.
>>
I wanna fuck a trap but its totally straight
>>
>>36110769
>Pretending le ebic admiral akbar "its le trap" meme is not the best
>>
>>36110691
are you XX chromosome male master race
>>
>>36110683
The term trap refers to passing transgirls or femboys who look like girls. Tranny just refers to any tranny don't have to be cute or pass.
>>
i wish i had a slender body for it
but i'm big and have a barrel torso
>tfw you'll never be a cute trap

i have no interest in getting fucked in the ass
i just want to be slender and cute
>>
>>36109936
This

Cross dressing is pretty fun
>>
>>36110683
Trannies believe they are women and ruin their bodies with hormones and surgery to achieve this
Traps are cute guys who can trick people into thinking they're girls without taking such drastic measures, though it relies a little on good genetics
>>
i want to be a totally passing trap just to wear cute clothes and get the attention and the treatment of a girl

basically i just want to take an xchange pill and morph in to a girl
>>
>tfw no trap obsessed gf who will work to make you into the perfect trap, then go out to show you off and make people think she's a lesbian
>>
>>36113077
This is incorrect. People only started trying to twist trap into this in recent years. Trap was originally used to refer to trans girls that passed and kept the penises.
>>
>>36111090
No I am just a very feminine looking biological male.
>>
>>36113077
this is the twitter/facebook/reddit/tumblr definition
>>
>>36113303
brb just going to fap to the thought of this happening to me
>>
>>36114377
>twitter/facebook/reddit/tumblr
>all of those together
no, you can't do that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.