[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started doing morphine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14

Hey robots. I need some advice here, I'm a still-viring 18 y/o, social recluse, who spends most of his time doing computer science. I get immensely nervous when I either talk to people I don't know or when I have to do academic presentations infront of an audience (even with like 3 people in the audience).

I was searching for a solution, and after being in general anastesia during surgery and feeling the brief morphine rush after waking up - I felt amazing, like I could say anything in a sassy non-selfconscious way. So I acquired a box of morphine pills and have been taking those whenever I have to do socially challenging things (i'm up to 60 mg crushed per day).

Do any of you do this? I feel sort of dependent on them now - how easy is it to stop?
>>
>>36109679
OP here again: forgot to mention that yes, morphine *will* solve your social anxiety problems. It'll give you a 100% dry mouth instead of shaking like a bitch infront of crowds. It's highly efficient - I recommend it.
>>
File: 1491415911974.png (364KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1491415911974.png
364KB, 550x550px
>>36109679
>>36109916
You're already addicted senpai, probably physically as well. When you stop taking the stuff you will get physically sick and get so depressed you will want to kill yourself, and the cravings will never go away.

You're fixing short term problems by making your future horrific. Your tolerance will keep going up until you get no effects from high amounts and you can't afford it anymore.
>>
>>36109679
Where did you get the pills? Do you feel any tolerance or addiction problems?
>>
>>36109972
I am afraid you're right - but I already want to kill myself right now. These pills makes me forget about life and put me in a happy place.

>>36110002
I have a plug that can get me any substance known to man - these particular ones are in blisters, so I know they're from a legit pharma. I don't feel addicted like I have to take them, but ocasionally I am reminded of how nice it feels when the morphine enters the bloodstream.

If you've ever been under general anastesia and feel the dizzy high after coming off it, that's roughly how it feels. No second thoughts, no shame, just calm relaxation and warm feelings.
>>
>>36110109
Fuck that sounds like heaven. That's enough for me to know to stay away I guess.
>>
>>36110178
The issue is not taking the drug. The issue is when you cannot afford to get more.
>>
>nervous when public speaking so I take extremely addictive opioids

you're an idiot. being nervous and socially awkward is just basic shit we all deal with; morphine will ruin your life.
>>
>>36109679
>taking morphine
>stop
pick one
>>
>>36110235
The OP may make it seem like it's not a big deal. But I break down crying when I do presentations without being sedated, and I don't feel comfortable speaking to anyone except my family.
>>
>>36109679
Why use an opiate when you can use a benzo
>>
>>36110333
This, they're especially meant for social anxiety. OP is stupid as fuck, using a substance for social anxiety that's meant for whole other things and will fuck you up much worse.
>>
>>36110333
OP here. I'm on a benzo (alprazolam, ksalol) right now... It's such an inferior feeling - I actually hate being on benzos.
>>
>>36110285
yeah that's much more serious than I imagined. I still don't think opiates are a viable long-term solution though because of the addiction.
>>
>>36110395
I agree with you, it's not a long term solution, but I'm in an environment with a constant shift of new people I have to get to know. When I finally get a job, I'm hoping I can lay them off.
>>
>>36110368
How the fuck do you have anxiety while on benzos? Are you on stupidly small doses or something?
>>
>>36110486
I ran out of my morphine yesterday, and I have a few blisters of alprazolam laying around, I had something to attend to today so I popped 3 mgs with no prior tolerance - it's an awful feeling. It just makes you tired and knocked out.
>>
>>36109972
25+ here
I've done nothing in my life. I sit in front of the computer, watch movies, browse 4chan, i do nothing.
I've not done any mistakes, nor have i done anything good.
When people get to know me, i'm the most boring person ever. I have nothing to offer.
OP will get to say he's a recovering addict which is interesting to people.
People will admire him, it will be a positive story for him.
>>
>>36109679
>I have social anxiety so I'll just get fucked on opiates until my mental pain is gone

I was an opiate addict for a while OP, you are definitely going to be one if you keep this up. Opiates are fucking amazing painkillers, they will even kill the mental and emotional pains you've probably felt your entire life, the problem is mental pain is limitless and once you start killing it with junk it will always come back stronger. Mental tolerance will always increase because your mental anguish is not usually tied to a tangible cause that can be treated, a broken hand will heal pretty quick compared to 18 years of shitty painful memories. The only way you will ever possibly fix the mental pains you have is by unlearning all the shitty selfsabotaging behaviors you have and removing yourself from whatever shitty environment you're in.
>>
>>36110506
You took too much, morelike 0.5-1mg is for social anxiety without tolerance. Also there are other benzos, not all are that tiring.
>>
>>36110506
alprazolam is garbage desu
diazepam is superior
>>
>>36110532
Ah no, that's not how it works at all. People will see you as a degenerate who wasted their youth regardless.
>>
>>36110549
Thanks for the advice. I'm not in a bad environment though. I get good grades in all scientific/math classes (A-student). I come from an upper class family. But something just went wrong somewhere that caused abnormal anxiety in social situations.

>>36110577
That's true. I tried 1 mg back when I had tolerance, but that did nothing for me socially. Morphine makes me talkative, fun, and quirky.
>>
>>36110628
Switch to a different benzo. Klonopin or Diazepam is less debilitating than Xanax. I don't really get how you don't enjoy the feeling either, as any benzo feels amazing for me since it ceases the anxiety and paranoia instantly.
>>
>>36110628
It's impossible to keep an opiate habit up without it starting to change you. Eventually you will be permanently incredibly depressed when you aren't on opiates.
>>
>>36110628
>Thanks for the advice. I'm not in a bad environment though. I get good grades in all scientific/math classes (A-student). I come from an upper class family. But something just went wrong somewhere that caused abnormal anxiety in social situations.

>I'm not in a bad environment
>I never had any major trauma in my life
>My family was rich and not abusive
>I just have crippling anxiety and a morphine addiction from trying to self medicate with hard drugs

Ok.
>>
>>36110611
People will see you as a degenerate if you're still addicted.
Once you get over it, you will be admired and interesting.
Specially from girls. Sympathy, admiration, encouragement, attention.
If you've never done anything in your life, you're not interesting.
You have no identity. Nothing to connect to. Nothing to understand.
>>
>>36110726
I'm a recovering addict from a couple of years ago after trying every drug under the sun. You don't know what you are talking about.
>>
File: Sketch13112545.png (722KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch13112545.png
722KB, 720x1280px
idea: ween off of morphine and do stims when you have to do social presentations and no other time. thry are better for it. they make you feel like a social god and talk fast and smooth. easier to quit than junk too. ive done ice without cravings but i want pks daily.
>>36109679
did you mean to type still virgin? sex is not a huge deal desu. i get it all the time and still want to kms daily.
>>36110486
desu i have paradoxical reactions to them. they make me really tired and sedated but also depressed and feel like a worthless faggot etc. i cut myself a bunch on like 4mg xan. im trying to stay away from it. i started using benz cause i have extreme insomnia. sometimes it takes 4 hours to sleep.
>>36110549
desu i agree, ive only had a junk habit for like 9 months and im sick of it and it is just shitty and i can tell. im working on quitting atm. i wanna try to live sober (enough) again. i was totally clean even from booze for like 6 months then stress and shit related to grad school made me start using literally everything again.
>>36110671
hey it happens dude rich people have drug issues all the time. look at the kennedy family
>>
>>36110755
>That's so awesome anon. I'm so proud of you. Keep fighting! You can do it.

That's what i mean.
>>
>>36110784
That's just pity Anon. You're still seen as an untrustworthy potential future addict.
>>
>>36110791
Girl says "tell me about yourself anon".

>i live with my parents, never had a job, never done anything interesting, took any risks, or made any mistakes
or
>i'm a recovering drug addict, its my 3rd year clean, i'm pretty proud of myself

Which one is more interesting?
You can't be a robot if you've done drugs.
>>
>>36109679
I get high off Morphine when drinking or pot isn't enough. I don't take pills though, I use liquid Morphine and I mix it like it's Lean
>>
File: 1772828746.png (41KB, 507x507px) Image search: [Google]
1772828746.png
41KB, 507x507px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn-n_Y-ISkY
>>
>>36111078

Where the fuck are all you people getting morphine?
>>
File: 1471473169140.jpg (29KB, 350x256px) Image search: [Google]
1471473169140.jpg
29KB, 350x256px
morphine is some weak ass shit unless you bang it
dilaudid is where its at
>>
>>36110109
stop retard. you are only 18 year old. people fucked up at later ages and are still going on.
keep going on. life is still long and make yourself a story, boy.
there are retards,monsters cunts in thier late age still clinging to life.and you a 18 year old who did no sin is wanna kill himself. dont fix yoyr shit just dont kys.
>>
File: 1471035025266.jpg (30KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1471035025266.jpg
30KB, 500x442px
>>36109679
>get yourself hospitilized
>all the morphine you want straight from the IV
>feelslikeheaven.ini

literally just that's how I got my first dose.
>>
OP what you want is diactylmorphine. it's still morphine but it binds to the opiate receptors faster so instead of a slowly building warm heavy feeling you get a full opiate rush. and it's cheaper
>>
>>36113536
I'll look into it. Thanks! Is this a research chemical or established narcotic?
>>
>>36114442
>>36113536
Oh fuck you, it's heroin! =(
>>
OP, get yourself some kratom and use that to taper off.
>>36111078
What a waste. If you aren't plugging , railing, or banging morphine, you are throwing money away.
>>
>>36112240
I buy it online.
It's cheap-ish. I pay 100eur for 30x100mg.
I can get 30x80mg Oxys for 125eur, but oxy is SHIT. I'd rather pay more for heroin, or morphine and actually feel good. I mean the point isn't to save money.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 480x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 480x378px
>>36109679
Long term say goodbye to your kidneys
That shit will eventually shut them down if you take enough for a long enough time
>>
>>36115000
That's an urban myth.
blox
>>
>>36109679
Morphine sucks man much worse than oxy, you'll feel sicker for less euphoria

>>36109972
>get so depressed you will want to kill yourself
this is true also I don't remember the dose, wasn't doing too much but it was everyday, when I ran out shit was pretty dark I wasn't prepared for it at all.
>>
>>36114935
Literally where? 30x100 mg for 100 EUR isn't possible.
>>
File: morphine.png (69KB, 724x562px) Image search: [Google]
morphine.png
69KB, 724x562px
>>36115091
As I said, online.
>>
>>36115254
What country are you from? NL is risky as fuck.
>>
File: oxy.png (79KB, 727x400px) Image search: [Google]
oxy.png
79KB, 727x400px
>>36115338
Germany. There's basically no border controls. I thank US customs for my cheap prescription opioids.
All blister ware, no fent allowed :^)
>>
>>36115381
Germany customs don't check NL packages? I'm sure my customs has dogs all over NL shipments, but I guess if the vendor properly cleans it with ethanol it's no big deal.
>>
>>36115680
There's no regular customs checks between EU common market member states.
Drugs in that quantity are sent in business letters anyways.
>>
>>36115680
>>36115768
>Since the Single European Act, there can be no systematic customs controls at the borders of member states.
Stuff like this is why people used to like the EU.
>>
>>36115810
>used to
we don't like EU anymore??
>>
>>36115832
EU a shit, A SHIT!
>>
>>36115832
Nobody does. It's a dictatorial regime that imposes insane legislation and tries its darn best to get rid of what little privacy and liberty some European states managed to preserve.
>>
I was like you until I stopped thinking that people were superior to me. I look at them as though they're on the same level, and with sympathy.
>>
when you impulsively spend 210eur on morphine, heroin #3, heroin #4, fentanyl and zolpidem on alphabay.
>>
be careful of getting addicted and withdrawing

once you start getting withdrawals, it just gets worse and worse, you'll start taking more, building up a higher tolerance, eventually the withdrawal gets so bad you literally want to kill yourself

I was up to 4-500mg of morphine per day and the withdrawal lasted like 3 weeks of pure wanting to kill myself

I'd say keep taking the morphine if it helps you, but only occasionally. but nobody takes it occasionally, you're probably going to get even more addicted (lets face it 60mg everyday you're probably already getting withdrawal symptoms)

I'd say stop now and quit while you're ahead, but you wont, and most likely you'll switch to iv morphine because it's better and cheaper, and then on to heroin, for the same reasons

also this is terrible advice but you might as well just start slamming them now op, you can shoot morphine using wheel filters it's really not that much different than heroin, you're basically wasting them right now (I assume you're snorting them) when you're heavily addicted you'll look back to now and wonder why you wasted so much powder up your nose

tldr either quit now or start banging them it's waay better
>>
>>36116139
Do you actually like zoplidem? I've never used it, but it doesn't sound particularly pleasant.
>>
>>36116319
I never tried it, I just bought it out of curiosity from the store that also sells morphine.
>>
>>36109679

Reported for your own safety OP. :^)
>>
>>36116119
OP here. I think quite the opposite. People are inferior to me - but that's just in my head, in real life I'm rather modest.
>>
>>36116344
>Reported for your own safety OP. :^)

The police are definitely gonna subpoena 4chan for my police to find my VPN, and then afterwards subpoena them to find my real IP, and then bust the 100 mg I have laying around.

I'm real scared anon.
Kill yourself loser.
>>
Enjoy your overdose you dumb whiteboi
>>
>>36116431

> This mad over a joke

Seems like you're either a hippie or you've become addicted to your drug and can't stop dreaming about it.

I feel sorry for you now.
>>
inb4 op comes back in a year talking about going from morphine to heroin

just go to a fucking doctor and get prescribed xanax, make up some bullshit story about how you used to get them a few years back for anxiety and panic attacks and most doctors don't give enough of a shit to challenge you on it and end up write the scrupt
>>
>>36116474
You are a hilarious individual.

>>36116464
>nigger mad he cant afford pharma drugs

>>36116485
I've tried xanax, it does jack shit for me.
>>
>>36116547

try klonipin or ativan then, although ativan has a realy short halflife
>>
File: dreadlocks maaaaaan.jpg (1MB, 1731x2400px) Image search: [Google]
dreadlocks maaaaaan.jpg
1MB, 1731x2400px
>>36116547

And you are a hippie.

Pic related: your future.
>>
>>36116568
Will look into clonazepam, thanks.

>>36116642
Again, astonishing comedy.
>>
File: you.jpg (92KB, 499x545px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
92KB, 499x545px
>>36116658

Thanks. I've never had a hippie compliment me before.

You dont want drug money for it do you?
There's a tree in the garden you can hug and wank over if your that way inclined, which lets face it, your a hippie, so you are.
>>
try kraton or kratom or whatever
>>
>>36116698

i heard krokodil was really good

try that op
>>
>>36116698
A friend iv'd kratom and died. That shit is worse than fentanyl.
>>
>>36116793

how long did it take to find the body and what state was it in
>>
>>36116793
>IV kratom
What the fuck. That's on par with injecting weed in terms of idiocy. Injecting plant matter directly into your body is not a very good idea.
>>
File: Cuck-e Loui-e.png (95KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck-e Loui-e.png
95KB, 265x265px
>>36116938

> expecting crackheads to have common sense

If you put a rock of crack in a sharks mouth, the smackhead would jump in to get it.

They don't have much intelligence anon.
>>
Fucking hell of all the opiates you started with morphine? Atleast its not heroin but its like saying you liked codeine so you iv'd fent. Either way take it as a few times a week thing not everyday and you should be fine even with a 60mg dose. If youre having trouble with that just send the pills to me and ill make sure you dont overuse them
>>
>>36117054
I liked codeine, so I bought heroin. Things went from there.

If he had common sense, he wouldn't be here.
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (36KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
36KB, 480x720px
>>36109679
>>36109916
>doing morphine
>not taking coke thru ya nose and drinking or taking xanax for social anxiety
>not at least taking oxys instead of morphine

I'm glad you will be erased from the gene pool.
>>
>>36110333
>thinks benzos are any better for a person than opiates
Kek, do you live in a hole?
>>
>>36117830
not that person, but benzos are better for anxiety, but definitely not better for you
>>
>>36115381
ernsthaft sicher? Welcher shop ist das? Mir gehts aehnlich, nur nehm ich dreckiges H oder tramal
>>
>>36119166
Alphabay, vendor is in the screenshot
>>
>>36110532
I hope OP isn't a fucking idiot that would get himself addicted for interesting table talk.
>>
>>36110784
You only get that if you're hot or charming to begin with.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.