[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone important to you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 21

File: letter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Dear A,

Let's not throw away something wonderful.

Let's fight for it.

I'll be waiting for you.
>>
>>36109285
Dear E
Fuck you you fucking bitch
You were literally my only friend in middle school and u just left me hanging
I literally didn't do anything
I want to stomp your fucking fat fucking ass on the fucking curb you ugly slimy bitch
>>
File: im a huge douche.jpg (151KB, 1000x640px) Image search: [Google]
im a huge douche.jpg
151KB, 1000x640px
Dear J
Please stop fucking our country with muslims.
P.S. Fuck your smug face.
Sincerely:
everybody who's not a virtue signalling oblivious moron shitlib.
>>
Dear Sophie,

You remember the night I spent hours talking you out of killing yourself on the phone at 2am?

I regret that. I wish you pulled the trigger.

I sold my fucking car to pay for your medical bullshit and you repay me by slutting around with someone else?

I wish you were dead you fucking whore.

I should have gone with my instincts which told me that bipolar people are always trash.

Have a lovely day.

- M
>>
>>36109285
Dear L
Bit weird you think you're a boy, but I still think you're great
>>
Dear Me,

I'm the best.

- Thanks me
>>
>>36109344
>believing a girl has any reason to kill herself

Kek you brought it on yourself
>>
>>36109309
I left you hanging because I was going through my own shit. It had nothing to do with you.
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 240x200px
>>36109344
>I sold my fucking car to pay for your medical bullshit
betaest provider to ever provide
>>
Cheddar,
I miss you so fucking much.
-A
>>
>>36109361
i knew a legit 10/10 who suicided because she hurt her back and couldn't work anymore
like what
she was actually really nice too
>>
Dear R
I hope you're infertile and also get fat
>>
>>36109344
>I should have gone with my instincts which told me that bipolar people are always trash.

Yep and that's where you fucked up.
Mentally ill people can't be fixed.

Cut your losses and move on.
>>
File: 1491594404400.jpg (992KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491594404400.jpg
992KB, 1200x900px
>>36109285
Dear Me 2006,

Your preservation efforts will ultimately lead to its destruction. You'll spend every waking, even sleeping, moment in regret.
Do with this information as you will. It's long since too late for me.

Regards,

You 2017
>>
Dear H

I wish you were still alive, but thats just how life goes sometimes.
I'm trying to be a better person.
I know I was a disappointment when you left, but now I am going to be everything you wanted me to be.
I'm moving out in a few weeks and I am going to have a job soon, I think you could be proud of me now.

-B
>>
>>36109442
>Mentally ill people can't be fixed.
>tfw my best friend right now is a boy stuck in a girls body who also might have DID
I am regret
>>
File: 1310671390981.jpg (5KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1310671390981.jpg
5KB, 251x240px
>>36109344
>I sold my fucking car to pay for your medical bullshit and you repay me by slutting around with someone else?

KEK x A MILLION
>>
File: 4YI4a7Mbt-w.jpg (143KB, 954x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4YI4a7Mbt-w.jpg
143KB, 954x1024px
>>36109285
It's this time again, lads.
===================
Dear V,
I'm sorry you're getting expelled, and it's partly my fault. The thought of never seeing you again makes my heart ache even more.
You are one of the kindest people I've ever met, and I can't imagine my life without you, especially after all this shared experience.
It's weird how you still talk to me. I don't know what to expect, you know. But it's not really the point. The point is that I want to ask so many questions, but I forget them all whenever I see you. That's why I'm so awkward with you. But I promise, I'll gather up some courage and ask everything.
I'll be alright as long as you're alright.
Please, don't forget that you are a good person. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. And remember that there will always be people who care about you.
You said that you'd like to fall asleep for a couple of years, like it would somehow resolve most of your problems. But why are you afraid to tell, am I one of these problems or not? I just need some answers, like a main hero of this VN, and I hope my search for them will be more successful.
Don't give up on life, please. I bet there's something worth living.
Love,
A. L.
>>
>>36109568
can never trust those damn beaches and shores
>>
Dear Z

You are a very dumb little girl who has holes in the part of your brain that handles critical thinking.

You fucking dumbass. You would want a male celebrity to "fuck your pussy" and say that shit right in front of me, in the only moments we had to together but the moment I even mentioned let alone talked about another girl you got all defensive like I'm an asshole.

I broke your heart because you lost my respect. Every opportunity you had to spill your guts you did it. You dumb, DUMB little girl.

J
>>
>>36109658
Sounds like you got rid of a huge headache desu.
>>
>>36109320
>>36109320
sod off you ttwat
>>
Rob
I'm sorry I am how I am.
I love you so much, it makes me hate myself.
Are you afraid of me now?
Don't run away without me.
Please.
I love you.
>>
>>36109999
Great numbers.
I also envy your brevity. I feel the same, but my letters are far longer.
>>
L,

Please, just write back to me. I don't know why you ghosted me. I thought we were so happy together.

J
>>
>>36110043
Yet you've been a ghost for so long...
Not that I blame you.
I have too really...
Despite the fact everything makes me think of you.
>>
>>36109999
Nice quads, troll. Everyone knows gays cannot love.
>>
File: 65656.jpg (3KB, 400x257px) Image search: [Google]
65656.jpg
3KB, 400x257px
These letters sadden me.
So many people here are able to feel love.
Why are they here?
They still've got something left outside of this board, yet, they don't go out and get it.
>>
I think Im just going to talk to my important someone today
>>
>>36110432
We go out. Some of us try, and try, and try again. It's not always as easy as "go out and get it", wee have to prove something, to change something etc.
But I still understand that we're more lucky than sme people here.
>>
>>36110374
Cheers.
I'm a girl.
Surprise!
>>
Solange,
i havent gotten better since you left me a message to let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the perils of recreating the past few years and I was wondering if you could pick me up from wills and I am not sure if you are interested in the position of the cell phone number to call you at the end of the day and the relationship is past the point of no return
used my phones autosuggest, it seems like it knows me pretty well
-D.S.
>>
>>36110523
>I'm a girl.
Stopped reading there.
Unoriginally so.
>>
>>36110523
In that case, I will give you the dicking you need as long as you're not fat. You sound like a crazy psycho stalker bitch
>>
R,
Get well soon! I'd get sick instead, if I could. That's how much I love you! It's funny how the things I would do for you are all sort of impossible.

Lately, I've been wanting to protect you. From what, I have no idea. Whenever you start coughing, whenever you get sad, I want to leap out of my chair and hold you close and tell you I am here and that everything will be okay. But I'm not used to that sort of thing. I'm scared I'll mess it up. People have told me I'm insensitive, and I know I'm socially inept.

I've ruined a lot of things, including people, I think. Maybe I ought to stay away from you. You're so good. I love you so much. I think if we hang out enough, I can be good too. That's my one big hope lately. I want to be more like you.
Love,
E
>>
File: image (1).jpg (379KB, 737x737px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
379KB, 737x737px
>>36109285
Dear C

I wish you'd give just me and you a chance. We can never just be friends. You know we belong together, just commit. If not, then good luck in life. Im sorry I cant be in it.
>>
File: 1480812632546.jpg (46KB, 431x415px) Image search: [Google]
1480812632546.jpg
46KB, 431x415px
happy birthday (a day later)
hope you had a good one you normie
>>
>>36111077
better late than never i geuss
>>
Dear c

I miss what we had and I wish we would have handled it better. Maybe we would still be talking. I should have stopped telling you how beautiful you are, and actually showed you.

A
>>
V.

I do not agree with anti-natalists.

V.
>>
>>36111542
>Maybe we would still be talking

Is this for me
>>
I'm still waiting for something to happen.

Why did you guys just... stop? Why didn't you keep up the momentum?

What was the point of all of this? I still see my influences in the music and videos but the only "direct" message you have sent me was "Don't be sad when your days are long and meaningless. I'm not a popsicle, I won't melt away."

I'm waiting/ That's all I can do is wait.

But why? What are you waiting for? If your goal is to make me as hopeless and miserable as possible then congratulations.

Please, end this. Please deliver on what you told me was going to happen. That I will never be lonely ever again. You've made me suffer for so long. Just give me a sign that this is going to end. Please, make it soon.

I'm heartsore while you're all oblivious.
>>
File: sw22tq3jcbqy.jpg (35KB, 624x520px) Image search: [Google]
sw22tq3jcbqy.jpg
35KB, 624x520px
>>36109285
Mom, Dad. I'm sorry that I took what you gave me and wasted it. I'm sorry that I inflicted my personal suffering on the love, time and energy that it took to try and raise somebody like me. I'm sorry for failing again. I hope one day that you'll forgive me for my callousness. I'll try to make something of myself with this last chance I have. The idealistic part of me hopes that I am like Job, who needed to have everything torn from him to understand what truly mattered. Maybe one day I will be able to come home and deserve the unconditional love you have always given me. Until then, I'm going into exile. This is goodbye for now.

I love you.

~Z
>>
File: lunar eclipse.jpg (27KB, 513x303px) Image search: [Google]
lunar eclipse.jpg
27KB, 513x303px
>>36110903
She's not perfect and neither are you. Try and remember that when things get hard. I hope you get the chance to feel better Anon, you sound like a nice guy.
>>
>>36111801
What's the story behind your letter, anon?
>>
I know this might be hard to hear Anon. but I don't think people that belong together need any convincing to end up together. Maybe try focusing on yourself and being as good as you can instead of trying to change everything else around you. It's the only cure I've found for my deficits in romance. I hope it works out for you.
>>
>>36112080
I really, really like that screenshot. Thanks for the advice too.
>>
File: 1490801144149.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490801144149.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>36110432
The mind is a prison without windows when you're alone and beaten down. I don't think you're beyond the pale when it comes to love anon, sometimes life works out when you least expect it. The fact that you can empathize with these people is evidence that you're being too hard on yourself (I think atleast)
>>
File: OxiWOZF.jpg (344KB, 1080x1470px) Image search: [Google]
OxiWOZF.jpg
344KB, 1080x1470px
>>36112137
I'm glad. I like it too. Godspeed, Anon.
>>
File: 1490402325816.jpg (43KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490402325816.jpg
43KB, 600x450px
>>36109658
Stacy lost is sanity gained.
>>
File: 1467945026665.jpg (36KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1467945026665.jpg
36KB, 511x428px
Dear Me,
You have that nagging longing for the way things once were and the way things could have been but it's going away. As time passes you're getting more used to the life you lead, and as more time passes you may start to enjoy it. You've started playing guitar again and even some creative writing, which are some hobbies you've wanted to start working on for a while now. You're challenging your mind by working on them, and maybe after not too long you can finally solve The Gambler's Ruin which is something you've wanted to sink your teeth into for a while now.

It's become getting a gf isn't in the cards for you, but you probably aren't missing out on a whole lot. In Paper Heart (2009) Charlene Yi's character couldn't even admit that she was in love. Obviously she loved as in liked him like the musicians said, and she didn't even eat meat. You don't have any friends so why do you think you'll find a girl friend? You always wanted a gf because that's what everyone else did, but everyone else has jobs and can afford to do things like go out to eat and get nice clothes.

In the words of Jimi Hendrix from 'My Friend' "It gets very lonely out on this road" but you're adjusting. Time heals all wounds, and as you adjust you'll get better at your hobbies.
>>
>>36109520
They need to fix themselves, that's the reality of it. All you can do is provide comfort and companionship, not much else. Trannies are fucking landmines though fampai, you should search elsewhere
>>
Sophia,
You were my first girlfriend and I loved you so much. I know you don't care about me at all and honestly I have so many feelings of resentment towards you for what you did to me. After all the promises and comforting and telling me how special I was to you, you decided to throw it away by cheating and lying about it. I know I said I forgave you and to call it even because my reaction was bad, but no. I haven't forgiven you, and my reaction was caused by your shitty behavior. You didn't help me grow as a person, you damaged my trust towards women worse/relationships to a point where I don't want to date anymore. Not like it matters, I saw the messages on your phone. I know you do this to every guy you date. I just don't know why you still try to comfort me when I'm sad or tell me you love me. You don't love me, you're dating someone else and you can't do the things that are considered basics in a relationship. As soon as we broke up you were with another guy the next day, after you said you "werent like that". Oh, and every time I called you out on your bullshit? You gaslighted me and told me I was "controlling" or "abusive". You showed me how special I am by treating me worse than every random guy who approaches you. You don't know what love is and I don't even know if you're capable of it. I would think that you get some kind of sadistic pleasure out of being a terrible person but for some reason you're still trying to be nice to me. That's the only reason I don't hate you, but it's also the reason I fell for you in the first place. I wish you were just a normal sweet girl but I'm becoming convinced those don't exist. Fuck me right? I must be such an asshole.
Love - Jacob
>>
>>36112252
I'm proud of you anon! Sounds like you're doing a great job. Don't worry about the womenfolk for now, just be passionate about what you do and forthright in your attempts to be a good person. Build it and they will come.
>>
>>36112297
Jacob -- I've felt some pretty similar pain to yours, and it took me literal years to get the hate and poison out of my system. So I figure I'll provide some advice that I wish I had followed when I had my heart broken for the first time. Don't project your pain onto the world, and don't believe that your experiences are absolute. Women are terrible, myopic and childish, but they are also caring, beautiful and kind. I promise you that this underage bitch doesn't have to be the rule if you choose otherwise. If you make yourself into the kind of man that you want to be, you will find a woman that can walk alongside you.

Also Sophia needs to go. She sounds cancerous as fuck, and it seems like you have some work to do.

Good luck, I hope this helped in some vague way.
>>
Dear S,

For some reasons you came back out of nowhere after 4 years

We talked for a bit and I enjoyed it , but now you keep ignoring me .

I know youre in touch with a lot of friends now , but Id enjoy it if would keep talking and maybe retry something that failed back then.
>>
>>36112469
Anon, if it failed back then it's likely to fail now. Be careful with the rose-tint. That said, I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>36109285
Dear OP,

You're not worth fighting for. I hope you wait forever.

Goodbye,
A.
>>
>>36109495
That is some hot fucking handwriting
>>
>>36112510
Stop being a prick because life hurt your feelings || be edgemiester. Being nice feels good, man. I hope you have a /comfy/ Saturday, whatever form that takes.
>>
>>36112469
I know its risky , but it was 4 years ago
And now our ways met back in the same direction , cant just be a coincidence can it ?
>>
>>36112537
dat original projection
>>
>>36112493
>>36112542
Fuck me I missclicked
>>
>>36112542
4 years doesn't rewrite core code, but I don't know you two. Maybe it will work out. Take a shot and see where it leads, just be vigilant.
>>
>>36109285
>let's fight for it
>I'll be fighting for it by waiting

Millennial "men", everyone. Fucking kek, kill yourselves.
>>
>>36112553
Kek, fair point. It's hard to not project at some text on an imageboard.
>>
>>36112567
I figured it out, no biggie
>>
>>36112599
Everyone needs to start somewhere senpai.
Maybe his dad didn't beat him enough
>>
Dear A,

FUCK YOU FOR FORGETTING ME YOU FUCKING WHORE. I WAS ALWAYS WITH YOU WHEN YOU HAD PROBLEMS AND THIS IS WHAT I FUCKING GET?

FUCK YOU I HOPE YOUR FAMILY DIES BEFORE YOUR FUCKING EYES YOU SLUT.

Love,
K
>>
>>36112447
Thanks, I already feel like I knew a lot of this deep down. The pain just makes me irrational when it resurfaces.
>>
Motherfucker I will fucking kill you. I will skullfuck you to death for what you did. I will wait for you to to work and then rape your children to death in front your wife before cutting her fucking head off and mounting it on the coat tree you dirty goddam traitorous bastard. You will fucking die crying for your mother while I assfuck you with a breadknife. I will put a bullet through the family dogs face and make your children eat bits of it's brain off the carpet . I will infect myself with werewolvism just so I can become the beast and rip you, your kin, and your friends to fucking shreds and feast upon your flesh. I will hunt you like sport and hang your head on the wall and use your eye sockets as ashtrays you filthy degenerate backstabbing waste of skin. I will parachute down your chimney and bite your wife's tits off while slamming your babies head into the wall. To an Airborne Ranger you are nothing but a notch in the buttstock of his sniper rifle bucko, I will exterminate you as easily as I would strangle a cat and we both know there isn't a goddam thing you can do to stop me. I am the goddam hurricane you were warned to take shelter from, the lightning bolt that will burn you and everything you love to cinders. Prepare for the ride of your life fucker, because when I'm done there won't even be enough left for a closed casket.

~101st Screaming Eagles, fuck with the best and die like the rest~
>>
Dear D

I don't want to tell you that I'm really starting to resent you. Get a fucking job. Just do something. Shit, you wouldn't even like me if you weren't fat. You said so yourself. That's ideal. If you could just stop eating snack cakes and actually move around for a few minutes a day you could get hot and then find a Chad and get out of my life. Stop clinging to me and sucking my blood. I'm seriously fucking dying because I feel so trapped. I can't even tell you I don't like this or you'll cry and then treat me like shit for days and then somehow we'll make peace without really confronting or resolving the core issues. This is shit. Stop saying you love me, I hate this and I want to escape.
>>
>>36109309
What's E's initials?
>>
File: you.gif (285KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
285KB, 500x730px
Take care of yourself, you deserve it

Ill still be here for you
>>
Dear M:
Fuck you for taking advantage of me. I hope your marriage with that retarded tool fails after 2 months. You deserve it for getting married right out of high school, you stupid cunt,
>>
We broke up. I knew I couldn't handle being in another relationship when the only thing I wanted was you. I'm working on it.
>>
S,

Why can't I get you out of my head? You live hours away, and we never really talked even when we were classmates, but I can't stop thinking about how amazing you are. I only wish things could've been different between us. That I could've told you how I feel. Maybe it's just that I never got closure about that night. That I never got to hear if you feel the same about me or not. I don't really care what the answer would've been. I just want to know, because it's been eating at me ever since then. Of course I realize what it may have seemed like, but it was the only time I would've had the confidence to pull something like that. I'm sorry for how I acted. I just need to know how you feel, because the uncertainty (or rather misplaced hope, perhaps) is unbearable.

-A
>>
S,
Maybe one day you'll accept me as more than just a friend but for now I lie in wait, hoping that you'll miss me when I come home from Syria in a casket.
-A
>>
>go on /r9k/
>Everyone talking about their GF
>Realize even this place is too normie for you
>>
>>36113128
>>36113072
Not the same guy
-A the first
>>
>>36109344
If this is real then anon im sorry, you've been jewed by the vagina devil.
I know this means jackshit to you but at least know that theres someone out there willing to buy you a cold beer.
>>
B,

I had a nightmare again about you. I wish you were still here. I hope you're at peace now.

M
>>
>>36113460
What the heck, M. Are you all right?
>>
>>36113618
I'm fine. I just lost a good friend recently.
>>
>>36109285
Dear J

Top fucking kek, you seriously thought I was that much of an idiot to not ask around about you. Well I did, and just fuck you, you're a worthless fucking cunt and the only affection you'll ever get from anyone is from that vibrating piece of plastic, you honestly might as well kill yourself now because no one will miss you, you'll just be used over and over and no one will actually care about you. Fuck you, goodbye forever.

S.

If only I had the courage to say it to her face...
>>
File: 3617.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
3617.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
Dear Z.

I know its been a while since we last spoke, i want you to know that its not you, its me, i never want to speak with you again because im sick of lying to you.
I thank you for being there for me for 6 and so years but i think its time to move on,

Start a new life somewhere else, cut ties with everyone i know, because its never been the same since the incident,

Everyone looks at me as if im crazy and dangerous, and i cant bare it any longer, things will never be the same.

Sometimes i wish I jumped, i wish there was no one else on that roof that night, i wish it all ended then and there.

In closing i know you're a sweetheart and a dear, im sure you'll find someone else.

Love: J.

Ps: all those times you jokingly told me to kill myself, it hurts, more every single time.

>I wish you would step out from that ledge my friend
>you could cut ties with all the lies you've been living it
>And if you do not want to see me again, i would understand.
>everyone i know has got a reason to say, lets put the past away.
>>
Dear Person I Don't Yet Know

I hope I find you soon. I need to wake up. I need someone who makes me feel alive around them. Please, reveal yourself soon.

-J
>>
>>36113072
5 centimeters per second

originaI
>>
>>36109344

I hope something really bad happens to that chick. Sonething worse than death and hopefully not rape, because she'd just enjoy it
>>
File: 1485289257763.jpg (206KB, 1279x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485289257763.jpg
206KB, 1279x1024px
Dear D,
I wish we had the same relationship that we used to.
When we'd go fishing, having conversations about your childhood experiences, and you asking what I wanted out of life.
Us going hiking, me collecting acorns and following the stream.
Now instead of being your kid, I'm just a visitor. Instead of being my dad, you're a stranger.
I'll miss you when you're gone.

Love,
C.
>>
so who recognized themselves in a post here yet
>>
>>36114446
Which post are you in?
>>
>>36109285
Dear M,

Thank you for being there for me.
>>
Dear P,
I cant wait to learn trombone with you next year. Ive never really had a father figure in my life, and i cant let myself go from the dream of having a dad. you are perfect, and i will gladly practice my ass off to please you and make you smile. my dream is to begin in the symphony orchestra and ait beside you (maybe we could do a duo sometime?)
Sincerely, V
>>
Dear S,

I hope you one day forgive me
>>
>>36112019
Thanks, Anon. That means a lot ( you sound nice, too).
>>
I just don't know what to think. You all knew this way before I did and you wanted to bring me into the 3d world.

You posted "Did you ever think? Have you ever noticed? How didn't I see this sooner?"

You told me that you would remake my world. That you would blow my mind.

I'm ready, please. Please oh please take me there. Open my eyes. Wake me up.

I'm ready.

Please.
>>
>>36114446
I have, and it succeeded in making me feel bad about myself. for a little bit
>>
>>36114487
multiple

in fact some of these sound like ones I would write down to both of the initials listed
>>
File: 1489578006956.jpg (486KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489578006956.jpg
486KB, 1920x1080px
>>36113460
I'm sorry for your loss, bro. Hope you're feeling ok.
>>
>>36115025
What would S need to forgive you for
>>
C:

Weird bitch. If you're gonna block me at least tell me why. It's not like I don't have an idea but the fact that you were being so nice and submissive to me right before you did kinda creeps me out.

-N
>>
>>36114182
...I don't catch your meaning?
>>
>>36116218
It's a anime movie.
>>
K,

Where'd you go? We were such great friends. You said you'd come and visit all the time, but you only visited once and I couldn't even say hi because I was busy. I do think you're hot, but that's not what matters to me. I miss being friends with you. All the inside jokes, all the poking and teasing, all the time we spent goofing off in class, that had some value to me, being someone who constantly felt like an outsider among my peers. I wish you'd tell me that none of that mattered to you instead of just disappearing entirely.

-A
>>
A
Its been so long but I still think of you so much every day.
AF
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.