[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of these is the most visually pleasing to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: comf.png (3KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
comf.png
3KB, 1000x500px
Which of these is the most visually pleasing to you?
>>
Neither, the red is not centred
>>
the right

if you asked me to explain why I don't know
>>
>>36109055
Left
Looks like two eyes, but left one is lined up properly and right is some kind of retard lazy eye
>>
>>36109055
The one on the right. Its soothing.
>>
The right one, it gives an illusion of space that the cramped left one lacks.
>>
>>36109055
Neither really, but the left more than the right. At least there is some sort of order.
>>
>>36109055
what the fuck are they even supposed to be? !
>>
>>36109055
The right. The left's cutoff of the white and red looks like it has a tiny bit of space to fill in while the right looks like the red is tightly and cozily packed in
>>
Interesting how many different opinions there are
>>
File: 1487439870768.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487439870768.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>36109055
right orofonolo
>>
Right has a greater sense of balance and is less constrained.
>>
File: brain.png (620KB, 604x898px) Image search: [Google]
brain.png
620KB, 604x898px
origgo
>>
>>36109055
If I had to hang one on my wall I would pick the right one. The left one is too constrained. The right is much more interesting.
>>
left. looks like the insignia for an authoritarian government in some dystopian sci-fi
>>
Right
>that illusion of depth
>>
>>36109055
Right. More intersections.
>>
>>36109055
The right, left is too locked up.
>>
SAGE DATAMINING THREADS
>>
>>36109055

THe left one obviously; the has to be something wrong with a person who says right
>>
>>36109055
The left one. The right one looks unfinished and brings discomfort.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.