[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/schizophrenia/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: schizophrenia.png (2MB, 1010x1013px) Image search: [Google]
schizophrenia.png
2MB, 1010x1013px
Get in here schizos, pull up a chair and tell us about the state of your mind.

General stories, ideas, incomprehensible rants are strongly encouraged.

I'm currently interested in the prospect of directing tactile hallucinations. I'm a (probably) mentally healthy guy and yet after staying awake for a few days on end I gained the ability to feel hands/mouth/what my mind thinks a pussy feels like on my dick.

I've had two nights sleep since then and still retain the ability, I figured this must be a link to my subconscious so I asked questions with yes and no being different interactions with my dick. But I asked whether this was a permanent ability or if it will go when I've slept enough and it said the latter, so fuck me.

Thoughts?
>>
>>36108724
>no cigs left
>can't afford another pack right now
It's gonna be a fucking wild day. Hopefully I can get drunk enough to just pass out
>>
>>36108758
>just rolled and lit one
Sorry lad, good luck.
>>
>>36108758
>>36108764
What is it with schizos and smoking?
>>
>>36108822
It helps with psychosis.
>>
>>36108822
No idea m8 but I'm (hopefully) not schizo, just raised by smokers.
>>
File: dade.jpg (42KB, 684x837px) Image search: [Google]
dade.jpg
42KB, 684x837px
Topkek, same time again friendo, do you like the attention or wat?
>>
>>36108724
You're acting like a special snowflake from tumblr. And for anyone else who self diagnoses themselves, you need to stop. You most likely dont have anything. Schizophrenia affects a small percent if the population and within that small group, another small percent is awar of their affliction.

You're a sleep deprived virgin OP
>>
>>36108724
I have gained the same ability after two years of off and on meditation (but doing it for real hours at a time)

it's weird but strangely nice

I watched pirates of the carribean and was able to feel everything like keira knightley would feel it in the film, her hair touching her neck etc

it was amazing
>>
>>36108883
I didn't self diagnose, I just figured schizos have the most experience with hallucinations so who better to learn about them from?
>>
>>36108724
Oh shit dude you're haunted by a succ ubus
>>
I'm a schizo and I realize that one of two things is happening: 1) I'm in the matrix or 2) god is real
Schizophrenia isn't really a real disease. It's just modern atheists(I used to be one) trying to explain why someone would have auditory or other hallucinations. Either it's god(or a demon or another spiritual entity) bothering me or someone else in or outside the matrix contacting me. I can't really prove this, you have to go through the experience of it to understand.
>>
>>36109888
Ever considered that you are god when looking back on things that seem to have happened because you willed them to?
>>
File: 1491102066840.jpg (66KB, 639x577px) Image search: [Google]
1491102066840.jpg
66KB, 639x577px
Schizophrenic roastie here. Ask me anything
>>
>>36109888
I feel you.
A lot of my psychosis had to do with shit like this.
I even thought it was my duty to go around and spread the good word, luckily I didn't pursue that too hard or else I might be in a nut house right now.
>>
I'm diagnosed schizophrenic but dunno why.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.