[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does r9k orbit girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

File: 4changrills.jpg (495KB, 1500x1500px)
4changrills.jpg
495KB, 1500x1500px
Why does r9k orbit girls?
>>
>>36108418
Thats such a dumb question. However I dont orbit girls I try to get male hate orbiters
>>
>>36108418
Miru>Katya>Everyone else
>>
>>36108418

how does one become a beloved r9k girl anyways

i just want the love and validation
>>
>>36108451
Are you a biological female? Join the waifu fan clubs https://discord.gg/mqQCkNX
>>
Why do virgins with little to no female contact orbit girls? Hmmm...
>>
>>36108451
You have to marry me
>>
>>36108418
Crispy is qt.

Shame I don't idolize grills over the internet like some weirdo.
>>
>>36108492
i'm a virgin with basically zero female contact, but i don't orbit.

it's not a virgin thing, it's an adolescent thing. idolizing celebs and having crushes is shit teenagers and kids do.
once you get a certain age you drop the little mickey mouse bullshit.

i think people forget that 4chan is mostly teenagers.
>>
>>36108418
I start stuttering and sweating profusely when a girl talks to me. I also start to develop infatuation for them because they talked to me. Then I cry.
>>
>>36108418
I only orbit ironically
>>
>>36108418
no. i used to watch Rose's video's before she got doxxed and I mostly did that because she was a qt and really funny. i never left a reaction or whatever, so i wouldn't call it orbiting.

i either do not recognize the other girls or i know that they're vapid sluts so i just ignore them.

>>36108451
just post video's on youtube where you make silly jokes while looking cute and then post those video's on /r9k/. you will probably get doxxed in the process or become suicidal because of all the bullying.
>>
>>36108418
Because they think it will get them pussy and are unwilling to admit that they're not getting it.
>>
Tfw not pretty enough for orbiters. I have at points in the past wanted to be friends with and try and make some of you feel better if I could. But meh. You all seem to want all the cuties in op pic..
>>
>>36109521
I forget this all the time. I've been on 4chan since my early teens and I just turned 26.. I find myself trying to reason with Whiney fucking 19 years olds on kik saying I don't belong here when they also are barely robots. Just awkward average looking self entitled kiddies.
>>
>>36110142
you don't have to be pretty. the only thing you have to do is act cute and say cute things. also: pretend to have hobbies which a regular /r9k/ user has (literature or vidya) and participate in board culture. some of the girls in the OP are just average looking but men orbit them because they participate in their hobbies which make the women look approachable.
>>
>>36110142
Tbf without anyone being able to see your face you can't really make that claim since all people have to judge you on here is the words you type so there's that.
>>
>>36110142
It's the internet, the only thing that matters is your personality, so that's where you're lacking. You're too boring for orbiters.
>>
>>36110172
>I find myself trying to reason with Whiney fucking 19 years olds on kik saying I don't belong here when they also are barely robots.
How?
>>
>>36110192
I think it is also probably the fact that 99% of the "GIRL's" on the internet are actually "Guys In Real Life" which means most people can't really tell who is genuine or not.
>>
>>36110188
I like those things but probably not in the way robots do. But, no I've found how I look has definitely put people off.
>>36110192
I've barely tried to be fair but it's not like robots are brimming with charisma themselves
>>36110222
Easily proven but being a real girl generates much abuse so idk
>>
>why does /r9k/ like women
>>
>>36110192
>personality
>all those girls have potential to be hot staceys
>>
>>36110262
post your face a couple of times and start using a trip-code and you will have at least 50 orbiters within a week. now post your face so we can decide if you're orbit-material. what are your hobbies then?

>>36110274
because we're straight.
>>
>>36110262
Well I suppose it does hence why ignoring people and making jokes of them is a great skill to have since most of the people that do that stuff are all talk.
>>
File: myself9.jpg (1MB, 960x1280px)
myself9.jpg
1MB, 960x1280px
>tfw too ugly for orbiters
It sucks... And you guys dare to say that females can't be robots.
>>
>>36110305
I've posted it enough times but no I guess I never bothered with a trip.. My hobbies are gardening and outdoor things. I'm the rare social retard that can only draw happiness from being outside.
>>
>>36110372
you look 5/10. if you go to work (or class, whatever suits you) you would be able to get laid within 5 minutes by just asking a guy out who you know is single (as long as this guy is also a 5 or 6/10).
>>
>>36110406
>I'm the rare social retard that can only draw happiness from being outside.
iktf, the only thing that makes me happy anymore is long hikes in nature while listening to some music. anyway, i gave you some advice, getting orbiters is really not hard, especially on /r9k/ of all places.
>>
>>36108418
Animal instinct, they have no control over it.
>>
>>36110372
fuck your baiting, show us your cock
>>36110416
gtfo n00b
>>
>>36110372
Fellow ugly female here. The trick is to not be unrealistic about what you deserve. You may get better looking if you have the personality to back it up, this goes for guys too. Being an entitled self pitying asshole is a massive nope for anyone.
>>
>>36110142
Post a partially censored pic of yourself so we can judge
You're probably good looking enough
>>
I once saw a girl that I talked to regularly on skype in one of those "girls of /r9k/" posts.

I immediately stopped talking to her.
>>
>>36110467
>tfw ugly fembot reads your post, firing her neurons, indirectly interacting with her feet
stealth orbiting is the most patrician of fetishes
>>
>>36110453
>n00b
>N00B
>N0000000000000000000000000B
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'll have you know that I have 5 WOW accounts and I am not afraid to tell you how high the levels of each account is. My first account, a female warrior called Eveline, is level 64. My second account, another female called Lisa, is lever 55. My third account, a female mage called Olivia, is level 43. My fourth account, another female (she is my waifu and my muse) is level 56. AND LASTLY, my fifth and final account is a female warrior called Lisa (another Lisa because I forgot I already had a character called Lisa) who is level 74 (SEVENTY FUCKING FOUR). Now you'll know to be careful next time you even DARE, FUCKING DARE, to call me, 1337H4XX33R3421 a n00b you filthy plebiean faggot CUNT.
>>
>>36110468
Can't tell shit from partial censored. Features can work separately it's how it all comes together
>>36110435
Yeah I just don't feel as though I can fully relate to a shut in anymore. I came out of that but now I only live for nature. Trees, bugs.. Not robot conversation typically
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 858x434px)
image.jpg
109KB, 858x434px
>>36110527
Dropped but my point stands. It's hard to look hideous this way. And I'm weirdly photogenic anyway. Far uglier irl
>>
>>36110527
as long as you're virgin, friendless and unemployed you're robot material (and worthy of orbiting).
>>
>>36108418
I don't orbit girls, they don't want me anywhere near them. I am very lonely and at this point I don't think I would mind orbiting one though.
>>
>>36110545
you're clearly orbiting material you slut. now start using a trip-code so i can follow your posts and put together a database with all your pictures and post and write essays about how our wedding and honeymoon would pursue.

i already started writing so you better hurry up.
>>
>>36110567
I briefly dated a robot but that was fucking doomed to failure so I can't vouch for the virgin thing. But I'm not sure how that affects my overall ability to offer online support for someone. But then I don't even have that myself
>>
>>36110526
Video games are for n00bs
>>
What's the point of orbiting someone online if they never watch you fap on skype
>>
>>36110605
i'm sorry slut you wasted your potential by getting your fanny filled up.
>>
>>36110713
My potential doesn't lie in something I did out of desperate loneliness with someone similar. Otherwise I'd have merely lied. Do you think the OP girls are virgins or something?
>>
>>36110758
no but they ''rose to fame'' when they still were or when it at least was unknown that they were getting fucked.
>>
>>36108492
Dude, I am 19 yo virgin and I last had a female friend in 4th grade.
Never had a gf, never kissed a girl. Hell,not a single girl has even looked my way.
I basically don't care about them.Which means I don't do dumb teen shit like orbiting internet vaginas. Neither do I sperg out when I talk to an attractive lady.
>inb4 19 is young
Some people grow up fast.
>>
>>36110898
>Dude, I am a 19 year old child whose real life hasn't even started yet and my brain is not even functioning normally but let me tell you about how I (a person who has had a girlfriend, I repeat: a person who has had a girlfriend) do not orbit girls
Great story, be sure to post more, thank you for your contribution to the /r9k/ community
>>
>>36110898
>I'm a teenager, I know everything
BRAAAAAAPPPPP
>>
>>36110944
I never had a girlfriend.
>>
>>36110545
your eyes are fucking amazing holy shit
typical roastie wanting attention
>>
Am I orbiting material?
>>
Is watching roses videos religiously considered orbitibg?

if so how do i stop
>>
>>36111513
>orbiting material?
ugly.
>>
>>36112295
Thanks for kind words.
>>
>>36108418
I try to be friends. Fails every time since they stop talking. Don't even get the opportunity to orbit, not like i'd gain anything out of it.
>>
>>36111513
you just need to switch up your hair and then youd be good. nice eyebrows
>>
>>36108418
Because robots are no longer the majorityin their own board, those fucking reniggers invaded our lands.

>>36110372
>chocker

die in a fire subhuman
>>
>>36110372
I think maybe the angle is favoring you but either way this can't be worse than 5 and thus not a true robot.

>>36110545
I assume the whole picture would be orbitingwaifu tier, when this is your worst part.

>>36111513
Hairline is unfortunate but the face is at least one number better than >>36110372 . I think fixing hair growth should be easy, heard something about a shampoo based on stuff that is in cow spit is going to be made or already available which makes bald spots grow again. Even without I imagine there has to be some way to cover the spots with a hairstyle.

I remember when we posted true uglies in here.
>>
>>36111355
Dull grey blue common white girl eyes? Amazing?
Okay lol. Different Standards
>>
>>36112769
blue and grey eyes are God-tier
what are you into then, shit brown eyes?
>>
>>36112815
Blue eyes are shit-tier desu
>>
Why has Rose got to be so cool and beautiful? I know i will never meet her anyways and if i did i wouldnt have anything to say
>>
im 42, and i orbit eliza and a few others and buy them shit. now, hear me out. in my opinion, if you dont orbit , you arent a true robot. i orbit these girls because it is literally my only hope of female interaction. ive no possibility of ever getting a gf, im ugly, fat, short , balding. this is THE only chance of getting female attention from someone who pretends to care. if you get ANY female attention at all without having to pay, then you cant be a robot
>>
>>36112859
subhuman
orgg
>>
>>36112815
Common as fuck here. Prettiness of eyes goes on a lot more than colour. Size shape etc. Mine are dull blue and ive seen prettier brown. You can't go by colour
>>36110372
Who said it was the worst
>>
>>36112859
you're a subhuman
>>36112958
that's not a bad thing they're common, and even the ugliest of blue look better than the best of brown
>>
>>36112994
Your opinion isn't fact. You shouldn't glorify something so hard desu
>>
>>36113040
Why not? Blue eyes are rare in this world, grey and green ones as well. But they're definitely prettiest.
>>
>>36113085
They certainly aren't. Pretty fucking standard in Scotland. I'd say about half of my friends are blue eyed. Most prettier than mine. Pretty weird to take something so pointless that seriously
>>
Guys only orbit girls until they're around 26 or so and stop bothering. Or maybe that's just me. Any other late 20's bots feel the same way? Orbiting is a young man's game.
>>
>>36108418
Reminder that Ilay is the patrician choice.
>>
>>36113144
But eyes are important when it comes to looks. I'd say they're prettiest just because they are in my opinion. I don't really like brown eyes, even though I have amber eyes.
>>
>>36108418
Every time I start to I cut off contact within two weeks so I don't become like all of them. I even had to do it again today, but I advise all you robots do the same, you'll feel bad for all of 12 hours and then you'll move on with your life
>>
>>36113190
If you ask me orbiting is the sad man's game since it literally means you have nothing better to do then gush whenever certain females make contact with you.
>>
File: 1478213418686.jpg (2KB, 125x115px)
1478213418686.jpg
2KB, 125x115px
>>36108418
>girls
>not referring to her as our /queen/
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.