[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been bullied by a girl? Until tears?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1491644918918.jpg (39KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491644918918.jpg
39KB, 540x360px
Have you ever been bullied by a girl? Until tears?
>>
She deleted me from Facebook

I delete her from life
>>
>>36108201
Yea, but she wasn't cute so I couldn't fap to the thought of it. It also embarrassing because it in front of some people.
>>
>>36108201
not directly but them laughing at me whilst the other boys were pushing me around and taunting me, added up further to my humiliation
>>
Not exactly, when I was in just girls pretty much always just ignored me.
>>
My cousin used to give me swirlies and karate chop my back whenever she felt like it, don't think i cried, i just inhaled a lot of shit water.
>>
I was bullied in middle school by this girl. Not to tears though, I found out in highschool that she actually had a crush on me. We ended up going to greece together our senior year summer.
>>
>>36108208
But she won the game of gta. You're nothing, kid.
>>
>>36108201
>7 year old me playing in playground
>5 year old girl says "you shouldn't be here"
>i cried and told my parents she was bullying me
I can't believe I was such a wimp desu.
>>
File: 1474996404023.jpg (111KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
1474996404023.jpg
111KB, 900x877px
>>36108201
>be at park with onetis smoking weed
>two tweakers come join us
>ask onetis to come back to my house
>tweaker girl says "she won't because you're fat and disgusting"
>I call tweaker a skank
>tweaker girl gets up hits me a dozen times in the face
>really hurts makes my nose bleed
>breaks my glasses
>gets my bike starts breaking spokes
>I grab bike off her telling her to stop
>hits me again
>tell her to stop
>hits me again
>backhand her, literally send her flying
>everyone is shocked yells at me for hitting a woman
>tweakers boyfriend hits me
>1 inch punch the 5'4 skelly and he drops
>get bike and broken glasses and go home
>tfw got ass kicked by a girl
>>
>>36108472
You physically dominated both her and her boyfriend. How is your conclusion of that story
>tfw got ass kicked by a girl
>>
yeah a girl chased me used to punch and chase me around the classroom in middle school.
i knew she liked me because i had googled a lot a stuff about finding out if a girl likes you. i just didnt want a gf
>>
File: 89347589347534875.jpg (40KB, 556x498px) Image search: [Google]
89347589347534875.jpg
40KB, 556x498px
>>36108201
I was bullied by lots of stacy girls in high school for being "that kid". One day I just lost my shit and roundhouse kicked the stacy who was bulling me in the face and then I collapsed on the floor in front of everyone crying like someone who just lost their parents or something.

Its still a miracle how I didn't get charged with assault and sexual harassment, but thankfully feminism and SJWism wasn't a big thing back then.
>>
>>36109368
She broke my glasses and I was pissing blood out my nose. Plus those assholes took my lighter. How didn't she kick my ass?
>>
File: 1461807016823.jpg (154KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1461807016823.jpg
154KB, 945x1500px
We dated online for a few months, we were 6000 miles apart.
I religiously saved every dime I could, I needed to meet this woman to see if she was real.
I save around 3k, fly to her, meet her and she's amazing.
She breaks it off with me 1 day later, tells me I am an immature kid. (She was 35, I was 25, she knew I was a virgin)..(Like seriously, what did you expect bitch)?
Spent the next 2 weeks alone and just locked away in a cheap hostel.
>>
>>36108201
My female coworker kept cussing me out at work yesterday if that counts.
>>
File: 1490228215672.png (68KB, 500x804px) Image search: [Google]
1490228215672.png
68KB, 500x804px
>>36109832
Don't let a co-worker disrespect you, anon. Never ever.
Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>36109663
You beat the shit out of them though. getting injured =/= getting ass kicked.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.