[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't you drive a stick?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (100KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
100KB, 1280x850px
Why can't you drive a stick?
>>
File: zilla.png (207KB, 518x199px) Image search: [Google]
zilla.png
207KB, 518x199px
I can, I'm just not very good at it
>>
>>36107401
I can. My dad's truck was a manual so I learned.
>>
>>36107401
>Why can't you drive a stick?
I can.
>>
Because I don't need to and I don't care to learn
>>
>>36107401
Because it won't attract women despite what the movies say. Also I don't own a manual.
>>
>>36107401
I can. Fuck off.
>>
I can, but prefer automatic.
>>
Because I'm not a faggot who likes things in my butt.
>>
>>36107401
I live in the dc metro area and with traffic this bad it would be too much of a pain although it would keep me more awake
>>
>>36107401
I can, it's just that damn near every car on the road is an automatic now, including mine.
>>
Because I'm American. I've never known anybody that owned or knew how to drive a manual transmission car.
>>
>>36107401
I can.
t. someone coming from a country where you are required to drive a car with a stick for your driving licence.
>>
I've never driven an automatic.
>>
I can't even drive a car tbqh
>>
>>36107401
Because I live in America and I don't need that inconvenient shit even if it makes for a smoother experience.
>>
I drive one every day. My daily driver is manual and so was the car that it replaced. Only auto I've had was the pickup I got as my first car.
>>
I can, but it makes me drive like an aggressive cunt.
>>
>>36107401

I can drive stick because I learned how to drive in the UK.

Are there really americans who just learn automatic and still fail their easy driving test?

lmao, does the gear stick of a manual get into your gaping vagina you pussies?
>>
>>36108280
Actually automatic is smoother and more efficient, but operating the clutch and gear box of a sport car by yourself is fucking amazing,
>>
>>36107401
Because I can't drive an automatic either.
>>
>>36108370
Its mostly women who fail. That and we have a written test to go along with it, along with most people not actually haven driven more than like once or twice prior to that in driver's ed.

Hell I didn't even have to take an actual road test. Just filled out some questions, got my license, and was sent on my way.
>>
>>36108370
Ever saw those videos where burgers drive into shops when parked in front of them ? That's because of no clutch, when they press accelerate the car just jumps forward. Clutch is also a fail safe.
>>
File: tumblr_npdqk4FQP91uwwtdyo1_250.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npdqk4FQP91uwwtdyo1_250.png
55KB, 250x250px
i can, most cheap cars here in england are manual so it's kinda a necessity.
>>
File: 3410772450_76319a7e19.jpg (131KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3410772450_76319a7e19.jpg
131KB, 500x375px
>>36108198
really? i thought americans out of everybody would have been the manual purists with there land yatchs and all.
>>
>>36107401
>>36108198

There's a direct correlation between driving automatic and being a pathetic cuck, it's an american thing. You should see how their women are treating them these days. kek
>>
>>36108400
No, that's just people that can't drive. Yeah the car jumps forward but its by like few inches. People that do that end up slamming on the gas like a cinderblock.
>>
>>36108433
Yes they can't drive because they mistake break with accelerate, but if they had clutch the engine would stall in that situation.
>>
>>36108422

nah us Americans love autos because of those very road boats. during the time that giant family sedans and wagons like that were popular automatic transmissions were just starting to trickle down and be cheap enough for Joe Schmoe, and not having to shift your own gears was seen as a luxury option.
>>
>>36108454
Well that's just idiots man. I know plenty of people that have never done that. Its actually pretty rare for people to do that in actuality.
>>
>>36108422

No dude land yachts were almost always auto, that was the point big super comfortable easy to drive cars. Also I've read various statistics with as low as only 3% of all cars sold in the States last year were manual transmission.
>>
>>36108422
We love it because its convenient. That's it. Once things get cheaper over time, everyone hops on the train. TVs, Radios, VCRs, DVDs, PCs, HD-TVs, 4K TVs, Smartphones, etc.

After awhile it just sort of stuck out of convenience.
>>
>>36108496
Most manual cars sold in the states now are either old cars or jeeps. Occasionally some trucks here and there but rarely.
>>
>>36108487
Oh for fucks sake, did I say all burgers do that ? Calm your tits anon.
>>
>>36108517

lot's of truckers here refuse to drive auto too.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.