[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /r9k/'s opinion of Asian women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1491634640167.jpg (171KB, 1064x732px) Image search: [Google]
1491634640167.jpg
171KB, 1064x732px
What is /r9k/'s opinion of Asian women?
>>
I personally dont find asian women attractive.
>>
>>36106930
They don't find you attractive either so it works out.
>>
Not attractive and they're nothing like your weeb shows irl. WMAF are mocked in society as the WM is such a colossal fuck up with women that they had to go for the most submissive race of women on the planet
>>
File: stop genji.png (244KB, 557x620px) Image search: [Google]
stop genji.png
244KB, 557x620px
I really wonder what is wrong with people who make images/threads like this. I am genuinely mentally ill, but I would never think to waste my life creating shitty pictures like this and shitting /r9k/ up with them. Am I the only one completely bewildered by these posts?
>>
>>36106872
I'd never take an Asian over a white European my dude
>>
Im going to take this thread sorry op

What are some dumb relationship questions?
>>
I personally think more of them (especially the ones at my university) should try the BBC
>>
>>36106949
>asian women
>submissive
My brother fell for the asian meme. She's very quiet and reserved in front of strangers but holy shit does she yell in her yappy cat voice when she thinks they're alone. They're also neurotic and never satisfied with anything you do. Asian girls should really come with warning labels.
>>
>>36106973
You're not the only one. It's like the creators have never seen a beautiful white woman and are ignoring the fact that ugly Asian women exist

Can't imagine more than one person (the creator) supporting and believing in it

I mean, it's fine to have preferences, but this is straight up weird and obnoxious
>>
>>36106930
>>36106949
>>36107077
>>36106973
>>36107080
bad goyim! you must racemix
>>
>>36106872
why fuck gooks when you can stick your dick in that juicy double chin
>>
>>36107080
Blame anime. That's really the problem and why so many guys think they are into asian women. They think they're like their cartoons irl
>>
Ihave been treated bad by white females,black females and mexicn females so i guess my options put me down to asian females and animals.
>>
I only like Korean and Japanese women the other Asian countries are gross and can take their women and fuck right off
>>
>>36107150
>my options put me down to asian females and animals
implying black girls arn t animals
>>
>>36107016
lol only fat white girls go for black guys IRL but a lot of Asian girls go black these days. It's actually white girls who are more chaste.
>>
>>36107193
They are sexy like certian types sharks. I would fuck a shark with no second thoughts.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.