[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking at old highschool pics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

>antisocial nerd in 8th grade
>by some miracle become normal looking and get accepted into a friend group in 9th grade, best days of my life... but become an antisocial autist by the end of 10th grade, isolate myself and eat alone in 11th and 12th.
>21 kv now, look back at old highschool pics
>the weird looking girl who liked me but I rejected is a cute Eliza lookalike
>pictures of me genuinely happy with beautiful friends and teen girls
>Threw it all away and will never experience anything like it again
>could of lost kv with cute shy girl, she's gorgeous now, could've hangout and experienced teenage life with the rest of them.
>fucking hate myself
Anyone else have these feels... inb4 normie because I managed to ruin everything with my autism
>>
>>36105887
Almost every girl I went to high school with is a goddess now. Women are doing so much better than men.
>>
>Be freshman
>Even senior girls talking about me
>Blow them all off for cute weeb girl
>Girlfriend that bitch and things go well until her bisexual friend starts trying to get sexual with her to obstruct things
>Girlfriend wont kick her out, so leave
>Regret instantly
>Become depressed freshmen with harem
>Blow most of them off
>Be sophomore
>Few girls show interest
>Blow them off too
>Be Junior
>Tell girl to fuck off
>Do nothing but smoke weed anymore, go into homeschooling because social life is a waste of time
>All my stoner buddies start getting jobs
>Always "I cant smoke because I got work ___"
>Soon they all have jobs
>No longer smoke
>Be 3 years later
>They have lives and jobs
>Do nothing but smoke weed
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 500x666px
>>36105887
I was in an extremely similar situation than you OP. Threw away all my friend connections after my bff an heroed, it took me 10 years, ten fucking miserable years, to put my shit together, and a couple of months ago (4) I started to making friends (3 so far and enough) and got a pure aryan girlfriend, I'm finally happy. So there might still be hope at the end OP. Don't give up
>>
>>36105887
meh HS was a horrible time, all the normies getting into relationships, all the showboating about it, the petty fights when they broke up.

Just hated their fucking guts.
>>
>>36105961
Give me tips anon I'm trying to start college at 21 (comm college first) I'm naturally a fucking loner
>>36105950
Same here man, I had a lot of girls give me attention in HS but I was a depressed stoner who actually avoided them along with all my old friends because I'd grown to hate them out of fucking nowhere. Makes me furious thinking of it now, still stoner, never had a job at 21 hate myself but I'm starting to try
>>
File: tmp_16969-149159894275126898292.jpg (79KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16969-149159894275126898292.jpg
79KB, 515x600px
>>36105977
Yeah, that's the weird part because I know I fucking hated highschool, but looking back on it I get nostalgic because for about a year it was the only time I had friends, and that's what I remember instead of all the times I tried to hide that I was eating lunch alone
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.