[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do I just kill myself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: CIOxzX3WsAAssS5.png (115KB, 456x356px) Image search: [Google]
CIOxzX3WsAAssS5.png
115KB, 456x356px
Sit next to this girl in my college class and she's pretty much my type but she barely acknowledges I exist. She mostly just keeps to herself and I wish I could talk to her but there's nothing in my pockets but spaghetti. What do anons...
>>
The time to die is now then...
>>
File: 1438503100288.jpg (57KB, 672x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438503100288.jpg
57KB, 672x720px
>>36105796

Just end it, if its been more then a day of being in classes together and you haven't said anything then you've already made it clear you're an omega
>>
>>36105796
Fuck man I've been there so many times. Last year a cute girl sat next to me and actually started talking to me but I sperged and made it clear we could never date. FUCK
>>
>>36105796
It's cool bro, she probably thinks you're an ugly creep anyways so there's no point in you even trying anyways. Hope that helps.
>>
>>36105796
Sitting next to a girl is a great opportunity to get to know them. You can actually take your time.

Anyway, I was in a similar position last term, and while I didn't get a gf (as she already had a bf), I at least made an acquaintance and had a partner for group work. Just make small talk during class, ask about assignments, draw a conversation from stuff the teacher brings up, etc. You're just building rapport at first, getting her to be comfortable talking to you. Eventually though, you need to ask her out/get her number to see her outside of school. If you get partner work, perfect, ask if she wants to be partners (if it's a no forget about her), exchange numbers and meet up to work together sometime. If there's no partner work it's a bit trickier. You'll have to just have a good conversation sometime and ask if she wants to do something outside of school. Some people say invite them to a "study session" and share a meal or something after/during it, I haven't tried that but it's worth mentioning.

Be thankful she's sitting next to you, right now there's a qt sitting three seats behind me in a class and I'm drawing a blank on how to approach her. The seat next to her is always empty but it seems odd to swap seats mid-semester.

>>36106477
No, not talking on the first week doesn't kill anything or hurt their impression on you (think about it, do you notice people who don't talk to you at first? No, you notice them when they DO talk to you), but not talking does run the risk of them talking and making friends with someone else before you talk to them.
>>
>>36106675
This is good advice but it's already halfway through the year and I'm a sperg. Also true, at least I'm at the first step and just need to take it. Shit's terrifying. Thanks man.
>>
>>36106579
Well killing myself was always the plan.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.