[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your current woes anonon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: 300px-鸠原_p.jpg (11KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
300px-鸠原_p.jpg
11KB, 300x270px
Tell me about your current woes anonon
>>
>>36104289
i want to fuckin die
i just want to stop existing
i don't like this place
just make it stop please
>>
too fucking dumb for ubuntu
>>
I started doing therapy but I still feel like killing myself, and it's gonna be a whole month until I can see a psychiatrist.

Getting "better" seems like a hell of a long journey and what if I somehow become a functioning member of society but am still a depressed suicidal piece of shit?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-07-21-43-47.png (461KB, 1016x4384px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-07-21-43-47.png
461KB, 1016x4384px
so what are the chances she invites me again lmao?
>>
>>36104463
Id say she is interesada in you my chico so there are some chances yeah oh yes
>>
no matter what i buy
no matter who i try to be
no matter what i make of myself
i can never make her love me
>>
>>36104289
Feeling less anxious, but having difficulty breathing through my nose
>>
>>36104289
>teeth hurt
>just starting to go bald I think
>pulling together some pieces for a piano audition so I can get into my school's sound recording technology program, but I don't feel very optimistic, and if I don't get in, I truly have no idea of any alternative
>too beta to ask a girl I used to know to join me at the theater to see a documentary about stray cats
>>
>>36104518
everything i have i would give away in an instant if she would just give me attention im so fucking desperate for attention from her and i cant get over her no mattter what i do i know shes not interested but i cant move on and it hurts so bad
>>
>>36104463
She wants the dick. It's almost painfully obvious.

She's literally just waiting for you to make a move. She's practically baiting you into it.

Go to the dance classes with her fag
>>
>>36104517
>>36104560
I just want to be her friend thou, and I most certainly don't wana lose my Vcard to her.
dunno how to tell he that without sounding like an autistic fag
>>
I need an outlet for all of the love and affection I have inside me.

It just builds up and turns into sadness.
>>
>>36104289
He made to speak but said nothing in the end
He will not even remember my existence anymore
Probably he is happy without me
Everything was my daydream
>>
>>36104518
beautiful and originaI
>>
I want a friend, or at least some one I can talk to IRL.

I am not unable to have a conversation or professional with people, I can be really friendly. But I don't know how to make any real friends

I mostly just do stuff I am interested but it gets boring not sharing stuff I like. I cant stay motivated because of that unless it's something that is important. So the only things I can really feel good about are school work and getting exercise.
>>
>>36106041
I guess I just want to be important to some one or have an meaningful effect in some one. It doesn't even need to be a relationship

A lot of woman and people put me off any way, I don't understand why they act like they do. A lot of people are mean or nasty with out any clear reason. I am still kind to these people too.
>>
>>36104289
>do taxes
>first time ever doing taxes
>litteraly have a panic attack
>takes me three days to do it
>had issues but I used h&r block app and they said everything was accepted
>checks in the mail
>still really anxious

Even though they sent the checks, can they still come back and say I fucked it up? Its state taxes.
I'm scared of an audit or somthing I've never done my taxes before :(
>>
I'm cold as fuck
>>
>>36104518
Same, except for the last part
>Can never find inner peace
>>
>>36106143
Holy shit anon, if you're that nervous just use TurboTax. It's probably not the most effective way, but unless you're working the stock market and shit, it's free for both Federal and State and it's all online.
>>
I'm 99% sure I'm incapable of being in a relationship so I've started masturbating to hentai daily to curb my interest in 3d women
>>
>>36104289
Want a gf.
Not even for sex.
I hate everyone i surround myself with (or just myself in that case)
I need someone to feel for.
>>
File: 1447952248736.jpg (207KB, 799x916px) Image search: [Google]
1447952248736.jpg
207KB, 799x916px
I fell in love with a girl who isn't real.
>>
File: 1480286758042.jpg (9KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1480286758042.jpg
9KB, 342x342px
>finally get a gf
>loves anime and horror movies with some vidya inbetween
>so far only been dating two weeks but we've been messaging regularly for the past 7
>her period just ended and shes super horney
>Im as virgin as they came, I made out with a girl once but she stopped me because she said I wasnt a good kisser
>Going over tomorrow and she mentioned that she might want to get some lewd things going
>spent all day reading articles on everything from kissing to fucking
>still have no clue what im supposed to do
>afraid that if I cant bring myself to do something lewd to her shes going to leave me
>shes a virgin too but is super into me and wants to fuck
>posting the least robot problem on r9k
Im just super fucking worried, I might try and find some kind of drug to make me less anxious or give me confidance, thinking either benzos or meth/adderall. Anyone have any advise for a virgin too scared to lewd someone who wants to? She asked for a dick pic tonight and I couldnt bring myself to do it and just cried and told her I was busy doing something important, how pathetic is it that I cant even show a girl my benis because im too anxious and self-concious
>>
>>36104289
I want to break up with my gf so badly. i don't want to hurt her feelings, and want to remain friends. the fucking situation is set up so i have to stay or her, or live in an uncomfortable hell and sleep in the same as her afterward. having a girlfriend you hate being with is worse than being alone.
>>
mirai a cute, i would like more picture of her posted
>>
>>36104289
American social landscape is depressing as fuck. I'm glad my grandparents aren't alive to see this shit.
>>
>>36107152
Just tell her that you're a fucking virgin. Problem solved.
No matter how many articles you read up on, you WILL fuck up your first time thats just how it works. If you dont tell her itll be just like with that other girl ...
>>
>>36104289
I had some black eyed peas and they are too spicy cause I put hot sauce on them
>>
Want to die but know I'd destroy my family if I commit. Bah.
>>
>>36107444
And if you don't want to admit you're a straight up virgin, claim that you've only had sex a couple times and you were really drunk both times and can't really remember it.

That'll explain your inexperience while sparing you the embarrassing stigma of actual virginhood and preventing her from feeling like she has to make it some super special moment for you
>>
>>36107152
this is exactly what alcohol was made for
not too much now, don't get too tipsy or have it ruin your breath
just drink that liquid courage and make us proud
>>
My brother has cancer and is going to die.
>>
>>36104289
yo it's not a big woe but i need advice

i lowkey want hella attention from Narcissa cos she's uber cute. Should I post a picture of my dick to her twitter for lulz? It's personalized tho cos in the image you can see a picture of Narcissa on my laptop, like it's implied that I'm getting a boner from "her".

so. should i be an absolute madman or will this have some sort of negative consequence?
>>
>>36104618
bruh...... totally
>>
File: pxskYDq.jpg (50KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
pxskYDq.jpg
50KB, 722x349px
>>36104289
Got quite a few, but sure.

>love the concept of close relationships with people in theory
>can't stand people in practice
>try to reach out and meet new people, take responsibility for my happiness
>everyone already has well established groups and communities, I'm an outsider, and anyone hat tries to claim otherwise I can't bring myself to believe
>usually don't relate to the people I meet, we just seem to think in different ways, and I just fade away from them
>even people I have actually wanted to interact with in the past drain all my energy
>have to force myself to emote, when I don't, people say I look angry or "dead inside", I think it ends up alienating people

The loneliness is crippling, but what the fuck do I even do from here? I have semi-passable social skills but I can't even use them. It's fucking stupid.
>>
File: tendies.jpg (74KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [Google]
tendies.jpg
74KB, 1024x714px
>>36104289
i have officially become NEET
>>
>>36104289
Why is that drawn girl so cute?
>>
I'm in love with somebody who will never love me back and I'm trying to let go.
>>
File: 1482813535030.png (1MB, 1314x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482813535030.png
1MB, 1314x1024px
I'm trying to live my hikki life in peace but this girl I met in college keeps trying to talk to me and women make me anxious

I haven't even replied to her messages yet I don't wanna read them
>>
File: 1490741888699.jpg (408KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490741888699.jpg
408KB, 707x1000px
>>36104289
>Tfw no cigarettes today
>gonna try bumming money off my parents like a pathetic loser
>if that doesn't work out I'll just get drunk until I've made the money myself, or have gone completely insane
>all this over something that costs less than 5 dollars
>Tfw poor
>>
File: Peepee.jpg (77KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
Peepee.jpg
77KB, 460x628px
>>36104289
I'm lost and can't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I've been depressed more or less since I was eleven, ever since my father tried to commit suicide and I was placed in foster care. I've talked to people about it, a counsellor, a psychologist. None of it went further than prescribing me pills and telling me "You're a good guy Anon!"

I barely got the grades to continue my education, and after three years of doing courses that should have taken two years, I got a place at University. My interest is geography, so at the time it seemed like a good idea to study geography at a degree level. Now? I realise what a waste it was. I can't apply for any other courses because I only got enough points to go to Uni by pot luck.

I've been on a gap year. All I do is drink, smoke weed, eat food, listen to music and play video games. I work a lot, as a Janitor. It's not so bad, but it makes me even more depressed.

Everyone else seems to be advancing so much in life and has a clear goal in mind, while I'm just at the back of the train with my hand down my pants.

I'm so unhappy, and I can't see a circumstance in which I will ever be happy. I contemplate suicide a lot, but I'm a bit of a coward.

Summers here, and that means my depression is even worse. I can't wrap up in big clothes and cover my mouth with a scarf, I can't wear wooly hats to hide my hair, I have to walk around clear as day to everyone. My solution is not going outside. I can't even go to the shops in Summer, I'm so ashamed of myself.

Dunno why I bothered writing this. We're all here, just waiting for our turns to talk. No one really listen here, or in real life. No one will try to understand.
>>
>>36104289
my dad got diagnosed with esophageal cancer today and is going to die but i'm supposed to be going to university in the fall and now my mom wants me to stay home and help out because when he dies she doesn't want to get a second job to support my autistic sister
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.