[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys know if people are laughing of you or with you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How do you guys know if people are laughing of you or with you?
>>
If you didn't say a joke or you're not laughing, they're laughing at you; no exceptions.
>>
>>36103470
We all laugh together.
>>
>>36103470
I use my fampire powers to read their minds
>>
>>36103470
>Did something funny happen?
With you
>Did you successfully try to make them laugh?
With you
>Did you unsuccessfully try to make them laugh?
At you
>You didn't try to make them laugh
At you
>>
>>36103470
pro-tip: they're always laughing at you.
>>
That picture is hot. It's like they are going to beat the white girl on the race and go back to the shower rooms to sexually dominate her by forcing her to lick the sweat out of their bodies and force her to eat their pussies as a punishment for her humiliating defeat, as she thanks them for the opportunity to please their superior bodies, with her mouth on their cunts and their big toe into her little cunt as knees in front of them. After she gets her face full of female ejaculate, they remove the toe out of her cunt and don't allow her to cum.
>>
>>36103470
Figure it out, buddy. You don't want to waste your time with people who are basically lying to you.
>>
>>36103651
This just fuck my social shit up fampai
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.