[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatties and fat fuckers - I need your help. I'm 5'5"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: FAT.jpg (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FAT.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
Fatties and fat fuckers - I need your help.

I'm 5'5" and 313lbs. Would I even be able to feel a dude's average 5inch cock or would there be too much fat in the way? How do I do this?

Laying on my stomach? Back? Side?

What is the best way to get fucked as a ham planet?
>>
>>36102560
simply stop being a hamplanet you fat fuck. lock yourself in a room with only water and fruit and watch the weight fall off.
>>
Had a HS friend who fucked a fair share of fatties. Said it was never a problem so long as they pulled their sagging guts out of the way and opened their legs wide enough.

As to whether you can feel it, fuck if I know. You could try not bein->>36102593
Oh ok, covered. Try that. Or at least be 50lbs less.
>>
>>36102560
>I'm 5'5" and 313lbs
Damn girl yo ass must be thiiiiiiiiiicccc
>>
File: wtftf.jpg (158KB, 1000x691px) Image search: [Google]
wtftf.jpg
158KB, 1000x691px
>>36102676
THICKKKK (huge)
>>
>>36102593
This is good advice but im gonna get laid before thats useful enough
>>
>>36102560
What you need to do is post pics Immediately.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (124KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
124KB, 800x1200px
>>36102944
I haven't shaved and no one really wants to see that
>>
>>36103060
Just post the pics or I'll assume you're some demented tranny roleplaying as a girl.
>>
>>36103060
I definitely want to see it.
>>
>>36102925
>im gonna get laid before thats useful enough

300 POUNDS AND SHE'S FOUND SOMEONE TO FUCK
>>
>>36103060
fucking hamplanet noone wants you

if and only IF you manage to get the cock of some manlet who has a weird fetish, theyre never gonna want to admit to fucking you. seriously just lose a bit of weight and watch the chads roll in. also you fUCKING NORMIE FAT FUCK GET OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Please show belly at least I think belly gf's are cute af
>>
anon72521
30/F
kik me for nudes - ssbbw
>>
>>36102560
Get on the unmoderated section of Omegle and I'll show you my dick so you can judge for yourself. I love fat chicks.
>>
>>36104497
Post a sample before I bother doing something that requires me to do stuff with effort
>>
>>36102560
If you can reach your pussy you can feel a dick
You'd just have to hold all of the fat up which sounds p hot desu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.