[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would anyone be interested in a ftm house slave? My "dream

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1442575022595.jpg (342KB, 1289x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1442575022595.jpg
342KB, 1289x1141px
Would anyone be interested in a ftm house slave? My "dream life" (before I fap- afterwards I lose interest in this) is to be a man's slave. I would suck his dick under his desk while he plays games, drink his pee so he doesn't have to get out of bed/the chair, clean his house and do any chores for him, and be treated like a pet or slave. I would not be allowed to cum very often. I want my owner to be firm and punish me when I need it, but not be needlessly cruel. I want every aspect of my life to be controlled, including how I eat, dress, and exercise.

Please note that I am fat, ugly, and mentally ill otherwise I wouldn't be posting a thing like this on r9k to begin with.
>>
I'll bump this once before I let it die..
>>
>>36102138
I would but I'm not gay, I hope you find what you're looking for however.
>>
>>36102138

I would be very interested. I will make you dress like a girl all the time, though.
>>
>>36102138
If you have a dick no. If you have a vagina yes.
>>
>>36102138
>ftm
no
kill yourself

FtM "people" are disgusting freaks, I hate how you mentally ill perverts associate yourself with MtF trannies
>>
fuck off spencer, go draw some art shit.
>>
>Please note that I am fat, ugly, and mentally ill
Maybe if you were
S M O O T H
L
E
D
E
R
I'd keep you as a truckslave.
>>
>>36102448
That is fine with me, but what if I don't actually look like a girl? I've been on T four years and had top surgery. I'm pretty hairy.
>>
Are you willing to switch on occasion and be the dominant one?
>>
>>36102487

By the time master is done with you, you'll look like a girl. No more T to begin with, shaving of all body hair several times a week. Training to behave in a feminine manner. Whatever pitiful masculinity you have mocked and belittled frequently. Plenty of girls with flat chest who still look good, and you will become one of them.
>>
>>36102513
The answer is probably no but it depends on what you like.

>>36102532
This turns me on but I'm not sure it's a realistic goal.
>>
>>36102566
>This turns me on but I'm not sure it's a realistic goal.

You stupid girl, you're talking to a man who's retired at the age of 33. Anything is possible.

Do you have a dick or a cunt? It doesn't really matter which, it'll be locked most of the time anyway. You want total control, and I will anally control everything about your life.
>>
>>36102138
i thought house goblins didn't exist
>>
>>36102138
So basically you're a really submissive woman? Why even pretend to be a guy at that point?
>>
>>36102630
>You stupid girl, you're talking to a man who's retired at the age of 33.
How are you retired?
I have a cunt.
> I will anally control everything about your life.
Bathroom use too? Will I have any free time for myself, any possessions? I'm not asking for a sugar daddy kind of thing, I mean my things that I already own.
>>
>>36102684
Because I have horrible dysphoria. Trust me, I wish I'd been able to live life on easy mode as much as everyone else here does.
>>
I'm not even gay and I'd let you live with me as a roommate. Fuck, I'd even train my dog to cuck you.
>>
>>36102696

I sold shit on ebay back when the market was still good, bought real estate with my profit, and now my money/investments make more than enough for me to have a comfortable life. No more need for job.

You can use the bathroom whenever you want, but only into a cat litter box in the corner of the living room. You'll squat over it disgracefully since you don't have a dick like a proper man and cannot piss standing up.

You may have free time of your own, but will not be allowed to go outside or communicate with anyone else without my permission. You may keep your current properties, but will not be allowed new ones without my permission. You will learn to appreciate whatever little material possession you currently have.
>>
>>36102816
That sounds really messy.
How often would you give me permission to communicate with others? I have no rl friends, but I do have online project partners.
Would you ever be nice to me? You sound pretty mean.

>>36102754
>Fuck, I'd even train my dog to cuck you.
That's another fetish of mine, but I don't know about doing it irl.
>>
>>36102870
>That sounds really messy.
Oh you'll adapt pretty easily. I'll still allow you to use toilet paper, you know.

>How often would you give me permission to communicate with others? I have no rl friends, but I do have online project partners.
If said projects can create profit or at least interesting products, I'll be pretty lenient about it. I play the guitar and do appreciate creative and productive endeavors.

>Would you ever be nice to me? You sound pretty mean.
After you lose the weight and shave the body hair off, yes.
>>
>>36102953
why are you singIe?
>>
>>36102870
>That's another fetish of mine
Had a friend who lived that life. Almost joined him and his dom GF in a polymorous relationship but I fucked up and dumped them cause they wouldn't put out often enough.
>>
>>36102816

Why anyone would accept something like this goes beyond me, and im a sub (hetero male).
>>
>>36103093

I dated too many shitty women which turned me off from dating and relationships.
>>
File: boycage.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
boycage.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
>>36103176

You'd be very, very surprised.
>>
>>36103176
I'm not going to accept it. I mean, I would if that guy was a little more reasonable. Whenever I make posts like this I only get roleplayers, not people who want to have actually loving and mutually beneficial relationships.
>>
>>36103229
I wish there were NEET girls I could acquire like that. 90k income would be enough to support one, right?
>>
>>36103272

But as a fat, ugly and mentally ill person you have very little benefits to offer the other party.

>>36103295
For sure. Do protect your assets though.
>>
>>36103361
I think providing cummies on command, drinking pee, and cleaning the house is a pretty big benefit. I also have an ok personality, for the right person. As for being fat, I hope that's something my master can help me change.
>>
File: laff.jpg (7KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
laff.jpg
7KB, 195x258px
>>36102469
This is the most ironic post I've seen in a very long time.
>>
>>36103404
>I have an ok personality >is a ftm trans, depressed, interested in drinking loss and being a slave
You have no personality. That's why you want someone to handle everything for you. You lack personhood.
>>
File: 1373214340535.jpg (447KB, 1379x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1373214340535.jpg
447KB, 1379x1000px
>>36103404

But a hooker can provide the cummies easily enough, I don't need anyone to drink my pee, and I already clean my own place fine. You're providing fluff utilities in exchange for free rent, food, and painstaking life coaching. It's a very one sided exchange and you should expect to offer more, even if it's just in the form of whatever little bit of dignity you have left.
>>
>>36103557
I have a job, I'm not looking for rent or food. And if you don't want those other things this isn't the thread for you to begin with so piss off.
>>
File: God's_Child_076-077.png (620KB, 2560x1836px) Image search: [Google]
God's_Child_076-077.png
620KB, 2560x1836px
>>36103768

But broastie, there's a reason why all your threads only gets roleplayers. You just don't have much of worth to offer.
>>
>>36103946
Yeah. And neither do the people who reply to me. That's why they are single and roleplaying on r9k.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.