[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does R9K think of certain people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1474760280495.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474760280495.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
What does r9k think of:

Adolf Hitler
Eliot Rogers
Margret Sanger
Mahatma Gandhi
Indra Gandhi
J.K. Rowling
Vladimir Putin
Elon Musk
Ian Douglas Smith
Mao Zedong
John Moses Browning
Alexander the Great
and
King Henry the eight
>>
Completely neutral about all of them, and everyone who has never directly effected me.
>>
File: 1489793585631.png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489793585631.png
1MB, 1440x1080px
>Wants to be slutty, but doesn't want to wear pasties/risk a nipslip

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS
>>
File: 1489901053730.jpg (40KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1489901053730.jpg
40KB, 650x488px
>>36101925
>Adolf Hitler
Widely lied about genius.
>Eliot Rogers
And example of what can happen when you race-mix
>Margret Sanger
Despicable cunt who wants blacks to die off.
Anyone who works to genocide a group of people, is the devil.
>Mahatma Gandhi
Honestly, I don't know much about him, outside of the Jew memes spread in the media about him. Peaceful and all that. Seemed alright.
>Indra Gandhi
Same as above
>J.K. Rowling
Dime-store trash writer
>Vladimir Putin
An excellent leader who takes no shit from his enemies, and works against ISIS and Globalism.
>Elon Musk
He's alright. Has some wild ideas, but I like big dreamers with resources.
>Ian Douglas Smith
He knew what SA would turn into without white European leadership, and wouldn't you know it; he was right.
>Mao Zedong
Fucking commie scum, next
>John Moses Browning
An amazing inventor whose prolific gun-designs still impact the market today
>Alexander the Great
I'm not well read on Alexander the Great yet. It's on my list of notable figures to study.
>King Henry the eight
Weakened England by allowing the much more liberal Protestants to reign supreme, which allowed their enemies the ability to subvert their people. The effects of it are still felt today.
>>
>>36101925
That's a cute orgykneele skank
>>
File: Satwant Singh did nothing wrong.png (429KB, 354x984px) Image search: [Google]
Satwant Singh did nothing wrong.png
429KB, 354x984px
>>36102273
>Indra Ghandi
>Same as above
>>
>>36101925
>Adolf Hitler bad
>Eliot Rogers bad
>Margret Sanger dontcare
>Mahatma Gandhi good
>Indra Gandhi who
>J.K. Rowling who? jk dont care
>Vladimir Putin bad
>Elon Musk good
>Ian Douglas Smith who
>Mao Zedong bad
>John Moses Browning dont care
>Alexander the Great bad
>and
>King Henry the eight bad
>>
Alex is a dick in Civ 5. Is he the same in Civ 6? I haven't played it because 4 and 5 were less fun than Paradox's games. I am mother of dragons
>>
>>36101925
Absolutely retarded when it came to anything military.

Autist that sperged one last sperg.

Who the fuck is that.

Don't give a shit.

Still don't give a shit.

Overrated to hell and back and her books would have most likely never gotten to where they are today if it wasn't for the movies which for the most part are actually pretty good.

Triggered a bunch of leftists.

I JACK OFF TO MARS OH YES MMMM SO MUCH RED WHENEKSWYQJQGASYSUEUWGAAAAAGHH

Neutral.

I have a great idea: let's starve millions of our own people. Because reasons.

Neutral.

Muh machine gun.

That was fat fuck Henry right? Get on a treadmill and eat a salad fatass. And your face looks like a lopsided potato.
>>
>>36102671
Also Alex is quite the phallus in civ.
>>
File: 1491439565391.jpg (749KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491439565391.jpg
749KB, 850x1200px
>>36101925
>Adolf Hitler
The greatest man in the last century, a hero, possibly even semi-divine
>Eliot Rogers
Failed normie freak
>Margret Sanger
roastie feminist, should have been aborted
>Mahatma Gandhi
overrated
>Indra Gandhi
who cares
>J.K. Rowling
dumb roastie who got lucky with her novels
>Vladimir Putin
most operator world leader
>Elon Musk
meme science man
>Ian Douglas Smith
Another great man
>Mao Zedong
Retarded chink who got too much power
>John Moses Browning
I don't like mormons, guns are k
>Alexander the Great
Ambitious and brave beyond all reason, glorious
>King Henry the eight
Should have stayed with Catherine, degenerate Chad
>>
File: 1481862919403.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1481862919403.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>36102580
I-I'll do some reading
>>
>>36101925
>Adolf Hitler
Retard.
>Eliot Rogers
Virgin Retard
>Margret Sanger
Who?
>Mahatma Gandhi
dgaf
>Indra Gandhi
Who?
>J.K. Rowling
Who?
>Vladimir Putin
Snow retard.
>Elon Musk
Cool guy in a shitty planet
>Ian Douglas Smith
Who?
>Mao Zedong
dgaf
>John Moses Browning
Who?
>Alexander the Great
dgaf
>and
>King Henry the eight
Who?
>>
>>36102716
>The greatest man in the last century, a hero, possibly even semi-divine
>>36102273
>Widely lied about genius.

The dude was a complete retard. He didn't know shit about strategy. He went against his own ideals.
Now, I do agree that he knew how to speak to the public. Besides that, he was just another tyrant that thought he was too awesome for anyone to bring him down, that's why he failed.
>>
>>36101925
>Elon Musk

fuck anyone else get a huge boner from this guy? this is seriously the only name on the list and feels like were walking with one of the greatest man of history
>>
>>36103264
>hair transplant
>currently on the flabby end of his cycle
nah.
>>
>>36101925
>Adolf Hitler
Genocidal maniac, a memeable one, though.
>Eliot Rogers
Whiney, entitled bitch with idiotic views on women
>Margret Sanger
Don't know
>Mahatma Gandhi
Has some good views on war and shit, has some very backwards and archaic views too
>Indra Gandhi
Don't know
>J.K. Rowling
Some uninformed political views. Other than that, I just know her as the person who wrote Harry Potter
>Vladimir Putin
Oppressive Russian oligarch, also memeworthy.
>Elon Musk
Hyperloop is fucking retarded and will never work. Hope some of his space stuff works out.
>Ian Douglas Smith
Who?
>Mao Zedong
Got a lot of people killed, no real opinion other than that
>John Moses Browning
Don't know him
>Alexander the Great
No re opinion one way or the other
>and
>King Henry the eight
See Alexander
>>
>>36101925
>Adolf Hitler
A good man who just wanted to do the best for his people and is unfairly maligned by the media. Unfortunately a poor military commander whose imperfect grasp of geopolitics and refusal to stop interfering with strategic decisions crippled any chance of success.
>Eliot Rogers
The absolute personification of the failures of the modern West.
>Margret Sanger
Never heard of her.
>Mahatma Gandhi
A shortsighted but still respectable individual who didn't realise how good his people had it. Lucky for him that he entered the world stage at a time when European empires were already primed to collapse.
>Indira Gandhi
A ruthless, power-hungry and cruel political operator who nevertheless may have been what her nation needed at the time. The competence demonstrated by her ability to secure power in an ethnically fractured nation, avoid entanglement with either the West or the USSR, advance India as a nuclear-armed state and smoothlu nationalise industries where required ... is at odds with her stupidity in ordering an attack on the Golden Temple while surrounded by Sikh bodyguards.
>J.K. Rowling
A good writer who has been deservedly praised for encouraging reading, but is not remotely qualified to comment on social or political issues. Her overly emotional nature and pathological altruism ably demonstrate why most women are poorly suited to politics.
>Vladimir Putin
A ruthless power-hungry and corrupt nationalist who is without doubt who his nation needs.
>Elon Musk
Either an excellent salesman + PR manipulator who is able to spin the story of a company advancing the cause of humanity while milking the government and consumers for every penny ... or a great man is genuinely doing more to advance humanity than just about anyone else on the planet.
>Ian Douglas Smith
Press F to pay respects. Much tears. So sad. Very stabbed in the back. Wow.
>Mao Zedong
The greatest mass murderer of the Chinese people in history.

Comment too long
>>
>>36103081
He wasn't infallible and he did make bad decisions but he definitely was a genius, one of the greatest political minds of all time. Read about his early life.
>>
File: 1489951933331.png (68KB, 472x343px) Image search: [Google]
1489951933331.png
68KB, 472x343px
>>36101925
>Adolf Hitler

Was probably right in some things, but he lost so it doesnt matter. I dont dig his mustache. Great orator for what i have heard.

>Eliot Rogers

Crazy idiot. Had the looks to get girls but got too traumatized to even approach women like a decent human being. It probably wasnt really his fault, or was it?

>Margret Sanger

Who?

>Mahatma Gandhi

I heard he actually came to despise black people and how they allowed themselves to be exploited. In any case he probably was a great man. I dont especially care about him.

>Indra Gandhi

Cool ass name.

>J.K. Rowling

Not quality literature, but Harry Potter is fun (which the best thing a novel can be). However its more of a meme nowadays and i resent the fact that now every girl my age gets mad as fuck if you slightly insult those novels.

>Vladimir Putin

Probably not as badass as he looks, but still the only world leader i might like. Him and Portugals current president i guess.

>Elon Musk

Haha musk.

>Ian Douglas Smith

Who

>Mao Zedong

I heard he was a cunt.

>John Moses Browning

No clue, im an ignorant guy.

>Alexander the Great

A man with a vision. Bitch ass cool sounding name. I hate all pieces of movies and literature about him, dont really know why.

>King Henry the eight

Meh
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.