[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tired of reality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (238KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
238KB, 1280x853px
anyone here tired of reality. not even stupid human shit like friendship, houses, mental illnesses. But the sheer absurdity f the narrative of a bunch of human beings.
sometimes I just wanna go crazy and let all of my inhibitions go. No, I won't kill people. I'll just do whatever the fuck I want. Kick people in the nuts, jump from place to place. Fly.
I won't even retaliate against normies, I'll just wander meaninglessly with no regards for stupid concepts liked pain future past history.
I wanna stop believing in stupid ass consensus reality. what's up with all these pretenses.

can some of you guys do this? Just drop all pretenses, move wherever, fuck everything, fuck reality, fuck hunger, fuck pain.

I guess there's only two options: fuck all inhibitions or suicide. either way it kills you conceptually anyway.
>>
I feel you. In reality, humans are just like animals. We follow the leader and act like idiots. We do things because they're trends and we want to fit in. Even chad does what he wants because he wants to fit in. Even that rusty old politican and that scary soldier, they do what they do because they ready a book or were told what to do or they just want to fit in.
>>
>>36100733
I guess schizophrenics, autistics, psychopaths, mentally ill in general are the most free because their brains decided to fuck being a human being.
>>
Until Chad grabs your throat and collapses your windpipe for acting a fool around him
>>
Read Camus
Myth of Sisyphus
>>
i am look for sweet spot of capacity of live but with imposition of total subjective interpret the senses
>>
File: 1491433588720.png (80KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1491433588720.png
80KB, 378x357px
Yeah I think about it as my endgame before killing myself.
Of course in reality I'm too much of a bitch to go through with it and have to wait to die slowly.
But I can dream.
>>
Sort of hit this yesterday after getting really shit faced at a bar after work. Threw up in my car, watch my.new hero Steven Assanti. Depressed as fucking usual, then like lightning I woke up. Decided of I was going to die I was going to at least do things I wanted too. Going to quit my job and just travel around, working when I can, life off savings. I finally feel free.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.