[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw grew out of extremist ideologies like communism, fascism,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

>tfw grew out of extremist ideologies like communism, fascism, and libertarianism
>tfw now a centre-left liberal
>>
>>36100269
You are a true intellectual now.
>>
File: 1487712111125.jpg (207KB, 850x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1487712111125.jpg
207KB, 850x1497px
I always considered myself better than everyone else and super smart and everything

But I always found people who go "idk maybe god and aliens exist and its just inside of us all" being 10 leagues higher than the morons who debate semantics and self identify with political leanings and definitions

You guys are like the retarded normies who obsess over sports teams like kids do over which superhero they wanna grow up to mimic.
It's fucking embarrasing how much you think "being on a team" matters, throwing all reasoning out the window just so you can be swept away by a hivemind controlled by who makes the wittiest ad hominem
>>
towards the (center)) my brother
>>
>>36100269
good prole
>>
>>36100269
>tfw you're a cuck and want to suck on islamic peaceful cock
>>
>>36100269
>t. Sam Harris listener
>>
File: 200_s.gif (8KB, 228x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
8KB, 228x200px
>>36100336
>claims to be smart
>puts extraterrestrial life on the same level as god
You realise in a limitless universe it's a statistical inevitability that life exists somewhere.
>>
>>36100269
>>tfw grew out of extremist ideologies like communism, fascism, and libertarianism

And you also grew out of putting in effort to promote your ideals.
Moderate ideals lead to moderate effort.

Congratulations, you're helping the extremists win.
I hope your principles are worth it.
>>
File: e.jpg (110KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
110KB, 764x551px
>>36100269
>tfw never went through a phase of extreme ideology
>tfw literally to intelligent to go through a period of not understanding politics
>>
File: HnzPJ1M.gif (439KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
HnzPJ1M.gif
439KB, 800x800px
>>36100269
>tfw grew out of politics altogether
>>
File: 1406215170432.jpg (186KB, 780x749px) Image search: [Google]
1406215170432.jpg
186KB, 780x749px
>>36100269
aww op thinks hes smart, when the real smart people realize how futile life is and kill themselves.
>>
>>36100594
Wasn't an argument about that position
I was painting a picture of what every normie thinks when they got high one time and became "enlightened"

Like that low tier shit- defined political ideologies goes even lower than that shit
>>
>>36100595
Extremism is reactionary though, it doesn't appear out of thin air in a moderate political climate where things are okay and not bad.
>>
>>36100712
Ah, sorry my bad. Guess I amn't enough of an enlightened skeptic to have understood.
>>
>me after watching my daily dose of the Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.