[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else legitimately pissed that they were born? Why the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
Anyone else legitimately pissed that they were born? Why the fuck did my parents even make me born? What the fuck. It's not fair.
>>
>>36100181
Yu also Johnny ringo?
>>
File: 1486558527200.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1486558527200.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>36100181
I get jealous that I wasn't born as my cat. All he does is lay around all day and sleep like a lazy NEET while I have to actually do shit. It's not fair.
>>
i just wish i wasn't a robot. people having friends, they're going out.
>>
I'm pissed that there's no exit allowed. Like I can have ten thousand dollars ready but I can't use that to have myself put down for some reason.

The fact that we have to deal with so much unfairness and pain and we're not legally even allowed to have a comfortable death just makes every normie tragedy seem like Christmas.
>>
>>36100736
I feel this constantly

>tfw my cat doesn't have to talk, be interesting or do anything and she's loved unconditionally and gets free food and board for being cute

ITS NOT FAIR
>>
File: 1482854932407.jpg (38KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1482854932407.jpg
38KB, 655x509px
>>36100181
Yes, my parents are monsters for birthing me

I hope they are happy for their crimes
>>
>>36100926
Actually look into suicide tourism. If you have 10k then you're almost ready dude. I envy anyone with that kind of money. I spent three years and worked my way up to a lower level Manger position and never had 3k in the bank. Now I'm jobless and running out of money.

I am probably going to go drink gas and radiator fluid soon. I'm too scared of pain to cut myself, and I can't get a gun near me.
>>
File: pepenhauer.jpg (71KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepenhauer.jpg
71KB, 396x385px
Have you discovered Schopenhauer yet, OP?
>>
File: 1453841059817.png (93KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1453841059817.png
93KB, 500x422px
>tfw conceived because moms contraceptive broke
>>
>>36100181
Me. Plus I feel bad for my parents for having a fuck up like me.
>>
>>36101005

Dude...what's wrong? That is a fucked up way to die.

I know life isn't so great, but what possibly could lead you to thinking that drinking gas is the answer?
>>
>>36101081
Father beat me until I would black out. Spanked by my mother and grandmother. Cousins would hold me down against my will and mock me. Introduced to sex before I was 10. Lost my virginity at 12 and later got charged with sexual coercion when I was 16. My roommates used me for their own gains and took my money. No one at my old job respected me at all, my last day almost ended in a fight.

On top of that the only man who cared for me was one of my grandfather's and he died when I was 10, I also lost my home to a fire at that time because a drunk asshole wanted to be funny. I couldn't save any of my things. So I was given video games and left to my own devices which ended up with me resenting everyone and just wanting to sleep forever before I was 18. A few years later and it's not improved, I am just biding my time now until an opportunity arises.
>>
>>36101308
I guess to add in, the women I tried to be in serious relationships with also cheated on me. All of them, I fucking wish I wasn't serious but it hurt to the point I can't trust anyone to not hurt me anymore so I pushed away any "friends" I had.
>>
My mom was like 30, too old to be having kids. I was an accident and they don't believe in abortion. I wonder if also she didn't care about nutrition when she was pregnant with me, because I have horrible health, my chin is deformed, my frame is all small and weak, my head is shaped weird, I'm horribly coordinated, and at 20yrs old have no facial hair whatsoever.

My dad didn't teach me shit. Never played any sports, I don't know how to drive, don't know shit about cars. We were extremely poor. I still am, they're doing very well now, left the country when they got the opprotunity and didn't look back. My mom goes on vacations multiple times a year.

What bothers me is the thought that maybe I would've turned out okay if they weren't so dysfunctional. They gave us weird names, taught us to be "individuals" which actually meant instilling extremely poor social habits. They made several poor decisions that led to us being socially isolated. Constantly moved us to weird locations and communities where we never fit in. Poor and black but going to elementary-middle schools with wealthy Indians and asians and whites, then high school back with other poor black people. I went to 5 different high schools. Ive always been a transient outsider.
>>
>>36100926
>ten thousand dollars ready
>>36101005
Fucking inhale carbon monoxide dioxide w/e easy.

I'd be dead if I had a fucking third of that and a place to live.
>>
>>36102182
Actually that is easier thanks. I don't know why I didn't think of it. But I need something to produce it in an enclosed space. I was just going to walk and get the other shit.
>>
>>36103224
>But I need something to produce it in an enclosed space
>thick satin/canvas like sleeping bag/blanket comforter
>tent
>closet

All purchasable under $200.
Bag/blanket $50 or less.

Good luck.

What are you producing the co with?
>>
File: 1469125910019.jpg (19KB, 236x321px) Image search: [Google]
1469125910019.jpg
19KB, 236x321px
>never knew my dad
>mom left me in a fast food restaurant when I was 3 and ran away
Why did they even have me if neither of them wanted a child? Why didn't they want me?
>>
>>36100181
>mom has depression, anxiety, and OCD
>dad has ADD and autism
>inherited everything
>>
>>36104397
grass is always greener I suppose; I had two parents and it was clear my sister and I kept them from what they wanted
why did they want me?
>>36104397
also this+
>>
>>36100181
>tfw twin
They only wanted one son and they made it known.
>>
>>36100181
> I want to increase the amount of good in the world
> Having children increases the amount of good in the world
> Therefore, I will have children
Probably something like this, desu
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.