[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That Kid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_1648.jpg (48KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1648.jpg
48KB, 600x500px
That kid thread

>that kid who fapped in class and though about jumping out a window so he could skip school for a week ( and was also autistic )
>>
>>36099842
>that kid who sucked his toes in class and assembly and killed himself and his dog a year later
>>
>that kid who always got in trouble for writing profanity on the walls
>that kid who people talked to only because they didn't want me to shoot up the school
>>
>>36099842

>that kid who did an out of nowhere speech about how we should all follow Jesus or we'll burn in hell and got in trouble for not respecting religious differences
>that kid who showed hentai in his class presentation on anime and tried to convince us it was genuine art
>that kid who shit in a garbage can because all the stalls were full
>>
>>36099878
Who the fuck murder-suicides their dog?
>>
File: 1491583581351.png (555KB, 3300x3140px) Image search: [Google]
1491583581351.png
555KB, 3300x3140px
>that uggo emo girl that made out with with a gangsta chink lesbo
>that fat neckbeard (in 9th grade ffs) that was into anime and admitted to liking hentai IN THE PAST
>>
File: 1491230535539.png (366KB, 569x465px) Image search: [Google]
1491230535539.png
366KB, 569x465px
>>36099975
btw checkem tbqh, easiest get of my life fuck all of you
>>
>>36099987
Kek nice get faggot
>>
>>36100065
this board is SO SLOW
>>
>that kid who left a decapitated rabbit at the bottom of the slide and kicked the head around like a soccer ball
>>
>That kid who would walk up to people and say "there are many uses for butter"
>>
>that kid who would screech at his groin before getting acid reflux all over his desk
>>
>that kid who got caught watching hentai in class
>that kid who printed out memes and showed them off
>>
>>36099842
>That kid that often went out of the class during HS english to the bathroom for ~20 minutes straight, and came back with messy hair.
>>
File: 1491184728782.png (6KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
1491184728782.png
6KB, 339x348px
>that guy who smelled like literal shit

Was me ffs why did i let that happen
>>
>that kid who sold knives and other contraband on school grounds
>>
>>36100144
Wtf how special ed was your school
>>
>that kid who watched anime in class
I tried to turn off his Bluetooth headphones.
>>
File: Jynx as shitlord kid.png (84KB, 164x297px) Image search: [Google]
Jynx as shitlord kid.png
84KB, 164x297px
>>36100204

jynx y u smell like da poo?
>>
>that kid that stretched his balls out every conversation and looked like a 2nd grader
>>
>>36100246
Was it at least good anime?
>inb4 "there is no good anime"
>>
File: 1420582804042.jpg (8KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
1420582804042.jpg
8KB, 213x255px
>that kid fapped before school and would smell like semen
>>
>that kid who fapped to hentai in the library and transferred to another HS in town
>that same kid who got expelled again for the same thing not a month later
>>
>>36099903
When you gotta go you gotta go.
>>36100239
I was gonna say, someone was in the special classes.
>>
>>36100292
>that kid who you could hear fapping in the bathrooms
>>
File: 1491601755149.jpg (11KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
1491601755149.jpg
11KB, 245x206px
>that guy who would eventually fuck the hot milf teacher on vacation to greece

why couldnt it be me ffs
>>
>That kid who would eat the entire pack of gum so he didn't have to share
>That kid who trimmed his fingernails in shop class and glue them to the machines
>That kid who brought instant easy-mac to lunch and ate it without a utensil
>That kid who kept beatboxing in the library and would call the staff cunts whenever they asked him to stop
>That kid that pissed themselves while locking eyes with the teacher and saying "you did this"
>That kid who ate too many fiber one bars and groaned after lunch while suffering from uncontrollable flatulence
>That kid who had to wear odd looking pants because of their prolapsed anus
>>
>>36099893
I was that kid
Orgilnaly
>>
>>36100370
>>That kid that passed themselves while locking eyes with the teacher and saying "you did this"
GODDAMMIT MY SIDES
Did this really happen??
>>
>>36100370
>prolapsed anus
I've never ever been at a school with some kid who had a prolapsed anus wtf
>>
>>36099842
>that kid in the retarded classes who told the teacher on someone because he thought he hacked his roblox account
>that kid who would fart loudly in class when it was silent
>that kid who literally REEEEEE'd when someone said gyarados was a legendary pokemon
This was all the same kid
>>
>>36100176
>went to the bathroom for 20 straight.
Unironically what did he mean by this?
>>
>that kid who collected pins and accessories for their backpack
>that kid who always would beat you in a Yu-Gi-Oh duel
>that kid who wore a trench coat and sneered at everyone
All the same dude
>>
>>36100498
>roblox
How old are you?
>>
>that kid who played his nintendo ds in the bathroom for 45 minutes straight
>that kid who would pour copious amounts of glue on his hand just so he could peel it off later
>that kid who would try to roll his eyes but didn't understand how, and just looked like he was dying in the process
>that kid who would say "you owe me a bag of chips!" when someone did something he didn't like, not understanding that this wasn't a binding contract
>that kid who printed out pictures of bikini-clad women on top of nice cars in class, and justified it by saying "i'm a teenager!" because he was 13 years old and in the sixth grade

These were all the same kid. He only attended the school for about 5 months.
>>
>>36100440
I was about to leave the lunchroom, but exiting it means you have to walk past the tard table.
Just as i was passing by, i see a potato with light gray sweatpants; the color made it obvious that he had soiled himself.
I don't know the full story, but apparently Danny down syndrome had a habit of constantly placing blame on others.
In this instance, he had gone and pissed himself, and he loved to blame the teachers because his fellow potatoheads put up more of an opposition.
>>
File: IMG_6411.jpg (72KB, 750x754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6411.jpg
72KB, 750x754px
>that kid who asked a kid a grade below him if he wanted to buy some weed in the middle of class, and was 100% serious
>that kid who unironically played yu-gi-oh during lunch and dominated everybody
>the kid who actually looked like the mayor's kid from Horton Hears a Who (pic related)
>that kid who smoked weed in the bathroom and everyone knew but somehow didn't get caught
Same kid
>>
>>36099842
>>that kid who fapped in class and though about jumping out a window so he could skip school for a week ( and was also autistic )
That was my friend back in middle school we used to sit at the back
he kept jerking off to the girls almost everyday
>>
These threads are getting old. That being said,
>that kid who wore mismatched shoes and wore way too many bracelets and wristbands
>>
File: 1488150036929.jpg (44KB, 367x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488150036929.jpg
44KB, 367x375px
>That kid who fapped to anime so you made fun of him

>Now years later you fap to even more perverted/disgusting hentai than he ever did
>>
>that kid who could draw better than you
>that kid who you always tried to impress even though you weren't gay
>that kid who always looked at you and would look away if you looked back
Same kid; pretty sure we could've had a homoerotic relationship
>>
>that kid who shipped real people
>that kid who wrote fan fiction about real people
>that kid who was convinced he was going to be president even though he didn't know fuck all about politics or economics
>that kid who considered himself an "intellectual" even though he was a certified dumb cunt
>that kid who tried to befriend me because he thought I was a dumbass but I was actually smarter than him
>that kid who went around trying to find a mentally challenged loser to be his faithful lackey and was actually successful after three or four attempts
Same kid, again

Fuck you Conner
>>
>>36101271
Someone wrote a yaoi fanfiction about me; it might even be somewhere online..
>>
>That kid that didn't know how to masturbate until the football teams linemen cornered him in the locker room and forced him to
>That kid that was a little too excited to shower after gym
>The tard that became aware of his protected status as a tard
>>
>that kid who always made references nobody understood
>that kid who would answer phone calls in the middle of class
>that kid who would come to school high
>that kid who slept in every class but still had better grades than you
>that kid who brought darts to school
>that kid who invited you to his house to show you his katana collection
>that kid who wore a different pair of shoes EVERY GODDAMN DAY
>that kid who sounded like a little girl despite being a high school male
>that kid who wore thigh highs and booty shorts
>that kid who listened to music just loud enough for everyone in the room to hear
>that black kid who acted whiter than anyone else
>>
>>36101494
>that kid who tried to get others to circlejerk with him
>that kid who refused to shower after gym
>that kid who tried to convince others he was insane/retarded buy nobody believed
>>
>that kid that you had an unspoken agreement with
>that kid that transferred in the middle of the year and never mad any friends
>that kid who stayed silent and looked spazzy/schizo but was actually super chill
>that kid who had all the same interests as you that you hated
>that kid who asked you out but you denied and regretted the rest of your life
>>
>that kid who had undiagnosed, disorganised schizophrenia, and was taken away during class, never to be seen again outside of special ed.

He kept saying shit like "Bring me a bucket, and I'll show you a bucket." and all sorts of gibberish that made no sense.
>>
>>36101539
>That kid that kept showing everyone 2 girls one cup like it was new
>That guy that was 90 lbs soaking wet but threatened everyone with the chads he hung around
>That kid that was a chad jock that did three sports, straight As in advanced classes, drama club, volunteer work and a job on the weekend
>The new kid that legitimately became the most attractive guy in school when he moved in
>The new kid that legitimately became the most attractive girl in school when she moved in
>>
>>36101635
I fail to see how that makes no sense.
If you bring the man a bucket, he'll show you a damn bucket
>>
>>36101665
Because of the context he was saying it in. Like he'd go up to the lunchlady during break, say that, then walk off.
>>
>that kid who you exchanged phone numbers with but never talked to again
>that kid that you could relate to but we're too shy/autistic to talk to
>that kid that was deadpan sarcastic to the teacher and everyone looked up to
>that kid who had a rich family but looked poor anyways
>that kid who slinged meth
>that kid who slinged lsd and disappeared one day
>>
>>36101635
Why didn't you bring him a bucket bro? He could've shown you one
>>
>>36099842
>that one smart-aleck kid who got called out by the teacher in class and tried not to cry
This was a kid in my college class the other day. Even though I think he's annoying I felt really bad for him.
>>
>that kid who laughed when it was silent for no reason
>that kid that tried way too hard but in a cute way
>that kid who followed other people home
>that kid who took notes when people spoke to them
>that kid who obviously had a crush on someone who didn't realize it
>that kid who was on 4chan in class
>>
>>36101642

>The new kid that legitimately became the most attractive girl in school when she moved in

Yeah I remember that one. The ass was fat, and was from texas, so she had some sort of accent that drove guys up here wild. Fucked every chad, jock, and halfway decent looking guy. Even offered me a ride on the ol' town caboose. Laughed in her face because I thought she was joking, laughed even harder when I found out she was serious. Had and even hotter cousin that moved to town shortly after too, now THAT stacy I would have plowed no matter how many dirty dicks had been inside her. Christ. I think the chads just liked giving me rides around town just to see what I'd say if a decently attractive girl was in the car and asked to fuck(whether serious or not.) I know being rejected by a 6/10 guy was probably something she'd never experienced in her life going by her reaction and everyone else's howls of laughter. I regret nothing.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (7KB, 166x219px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
7KB, 166x219px
>>36100370
>>That kid that pissed themselves while locking eyes with the teacher and saying "you did this"
>>
>>36101874
Same, I did this once and think about it every once and a while
Would my life be different if I had lost my virginity, even if it was a slut?
>>
>>36101611
>>that kid who stayed silent and looked spazzy/schitzo but was actually super chill
Hey look it me
>>
>that black kid who was more likely to ve a school shooter
>>
>that kid who scratched swastikas into everything
>>
>>36100566
wtf I was always beat everyone in yugioh duels

NOBODY COULD BEAT MY DECKKKKKK
SYNCHRO YOU TO HELL
>>
>that kid who played PC games on his laptop in the back row with headphones on while the teacher was giving a lecture
>>
>That kid who when the teacher said something in spanish he would reply "I don't speak illegal immigrant"

Was me
>>
>>36099938
People who really love their dog
>not being sure what happens to them afterwards
>wanting to go to heaven with them if they believe in that
>worrying they'll miss them

It's really selfish but understandable if you're going to an hero
>>
>>36102499
I was going to say this the other night but goddamn did that make me laugh at 3 am reading it
>>
File: entieddä.png (13KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
entieddä.png
13KB, 640x606px
>that kid who smuggled in soda in his backpack and gave it to the cool kids

Was me, definitely teaching my kid this if he or she is a loser and can't into with the cool kids
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.