[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i being paranoid?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: red_amber_ale.jpg (15KB, 150x375px) Image search: [Google]
red_amber_ale.jpg
15KB, 150x375px
i drank two beers and got hiccups. however i still want to drink. am i doing serious damage to my body by continuing to drink beer? i have OCD so sorry if this sounds really crazy. but im worried that if I keep drinking I will do serious, irreversible damage to my body. after all doesnt hiccups mean my body is trying to expel something?
>>
>>36099501
oh shit dude you're gonna die soon. RIP OP
>>
unless you're hiccuping for over a month you're fine you fucking faggot
>>
>>36099501
Nah. Hiccups are just your diaphram spazzing out. You'll be fine, anon. They should go away. Just don't drink fast
>>
>>36099734

Yeah but Im wondering about the hiccups. If I have them is it dangerous to drink a lot more? Like will my stomach become overwhelmed?
>>
>>36099501
Even 2 beers is honestly too many for many people. You should stop immediately and take a break for the next 72 hours.
>>
>>36099501
2 beers (0.5l pint) will give you a nice buzz, 4 you will start feeling a bit woozy and after 6-8 you might start getting intoxicated depending on your tolerance and build.

The good thing about beer is that it's relatively hard to do any damage to your body (unless you drink 6-10 every day for a couple of years) due to it's low alcohol content. Once in a while wont hurt you.

If you're new to alcohol, just remember to stop after 6 beers, because by then you're probably drunk all ready.

Drink plenty of water when you hit the bed afterwards or you're going to wake up dehydrated.
>>
>>36100077

I AM FUCKING UP MZY BONDY
>>
Beer is a very dangerous drug I want you to promise to be extremely cautious around it now and in the future too.
In fact, you should probably empty all your beer canisters into the drain right away before something irreversible happens to your spleen.
Promise me, anon. You have to promise me this.
>>
File: pl86KDh.jpg (57KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
pl86KDh.jpg
57KB, 648x595px
you are doing serious damage to you body by not drinking beer. Beer contains the essential alcohols and yeasts a healthy body need
>>
>>36099501
>however i still want to drink
That's alcoholism, my dude
>if I keep drinking I will do serious, irreversible damage to my body.
Yeah, you'll get jaundiced as your liver shuts down and you'll either die from delirium tremens or just get wet brain and die in terrifying confusion and misery.
>>
You have to drink a lot of alcohol for a long time to do damage. Chill out.
>>
>>36100661
This anon gets it.
Drinking beer is the only way to become a real man.
Hiccups expell female hormones out.
>>
>>36100732

so i could chug seven beers at once and be fine?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.