[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most robot drug and why is it the devils lettuce

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0424.jpg (139KB, 1242x1153px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0424.jpg
139KB, 1242x1153px
What is the most robot drug and why is it the devils lettuce
>>
>>36099406
Definitely weed
>easy enough to get even spergs can find it
>no one will think you're cool for doing it
>makes you sit on your ass eat junk food and masturbate
>>
Truest robot drug is Robitussin.
>blanks your personality and you forget how much you suck
>doesnt induce more anxiety paranoia
>buy it from the drugstore so no awkward interactions with a drug dealer
>robotripping
>>
>adhd meds, ritalin, adderall, concerta, vyvanse
all that good shit, only real answer
>>
>>36099406
Yeah, weed basically made me NEET.

>be me
>be bored all the time
>never know what to do to not be bored
>smoke weed
>realize that weed makes doing nothing fun
>become a vegetable who eats and watches anime all day

Randy Marsh sums it up pretty well.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27u1jw_randy-marsh-talk-about-marijuana_lifestyle

Kratom is good too.
>>
>>36099406
Disagree, weed is both for normalfags and robots, just like alcohol. Just different types of use.

I think xanax is a strong contender, I used to be hooked on them and it's nice because it literally makes all the feels go away, days and weeks gone in what literally felt like the blink of an eye.
>>
>>36099406
Research chemicals off the internet
>>
>>36099406
Weed is for normies
Functioning Alcoholism with non of the sexual or social advantages is were it's at
>>
Peyote

I'm surprised this comment was not original.
>>
>>36100828
fucking normiefag hippy trash
fucking Joe Rogan
>>
The most robot drug is love.
I can tell that we all are lovesick.
Do not you agree?
>>
>>36099406
>What is the most robot drug
Dissociative drugs like DXM or MXE, both of which can be obtained without having to know dealers like some faggot norman and will completely remove you from reality for 4 to 12 hours.
DUDEWEED is for teenagers and normalfag scum
>>
File: 1429825334501.png (492KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1429825334501.png
492KB, 499x499px
Not weed but, has anyone tried DOB before? I've done LSD multiple times but now my friend is getting DOB and I was wondering what r9k's stance on it is.

Hear the visuals are amazing, but your body feels like fucking shit and it lasts waayyy too long.
>>
>>36099836
>Kratom is good too.
how do I get Kratom
>>
>>36099406
Dxm is in cough syrup and it's called robotripping
>>
File: Patrick_Drooling-1920x1200.jpg (13KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick_Drooling-1920x1200.jpg
13KB, 200x198px
>>36099406
>tfw salvia
>>
>>36101099
I hear salvia is a badtrip waiting to happen like 90% of the time
>>
Tramadol / Oxy
>>
>>36101112
Eh, i only get bad trips from it like 25% percent of the time. The strongest extract I mess with is 60x, anything higher is terrifying to say the least.
>>
>>36099406

I was on some coke today. I started with some small lines, wasn't really satisfying. Ended with 2 big lines that got me nice and euphoric. I just can't stand how coke is over and done with so quickly. I just wanted those feeeeelz to last.
>>
>>36101112
>>36101204
omg saliva fucked my head up for atleast 2 weeks
i got in 2 bong rips before time started repeating itself and i went to the void
>>
>>36101112
its weird as fuck. the worst trips ive had i tended to get moodswings, i once cussed out my friend on the beach and stormed off only to find myself halfway down the beach with almost no remembrance of what i said or did. another time i was laughing and having a good time, then i jumped up out of my chair, screamed at the guy playing guitar to stop flaying my skin, and ran the fuck away.
>>
any kratom advice? I have tried a gram or two several times and felt relaxed and pleasant. Is that all I can expect?
>>
>>36101204
>>36101269
>>36101320
think I'll keep to LSD, salvia sound scary. Would try DMT and shrooms salvia
>>
>>36101344
also it severely impairs my ability to think in language
>>
Mxe, dxm, and salvia are good shit. I guess we've all been on stims and benzos too, though I just take Adderall now. Klonopin makes it easier to talk bit no more than Adderall does if I put my mind towards thinking what to say.

>>36099406

I've always wondered about wild lettuce. It sounds neat growing in the woods next door. If we're foraging I'd go with shrooms.
>>
>>36101418
Would try DMT, shrooms and mescaline***
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.