[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie Problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1489421784085.jpg (1MB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489421784085.jpg
1MB, 1638x2048px
ITT: Normie problems

>tfw you have to sex them on the first date
while they're fresh and horny because by the second they've decided they want a relationship and withhold sex to get you to commit

Why girls think this is a good idea
>>
File: 1424933369558.jpg (57KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1424933369558.jpg
57KB, 800x850px
>>36098899
Females are just different creatures anon, they think and feel different than men for many reasons. The important thing to remember is when you get a good one, fuck her as many times as you can before you have kids with her and she procedes to gangbang a pack of niggers while youre working in your cubical
>>
Weeeeelll it's time for a bump
>>
>>36099550
>Weeeeelll it's time for a bump

Yeah dude because I fuck girls all the time on the first date. I've fucked hundreds of girls I can't even keep track.
>>
>>36099654
>>36099550

Same here bro. I've fucked so many girls on first dates. Or one's that I've just met a friend's partys. Shits so cash.
>>
>>36098899

You guys lack relationship/people experience. Not every single attractive women has as the "stacy" lifestyle you delusional spergs think.

Some of the best women I have dated/known may look good on the outside but harbor complex personalities that don't fall under "stacy". YMMV
>>
>>36099741
Im not really sure what your point is sir
>>
If I have sex with someone on the first date. It's pretty much void any hope of a relationship. It doesn't matter how good the date is.
>>
>>36099822
Why is that hmm?
>>
>friends consistently go to parties up in the valley
>we get high together
>they regale me with their erotic adventures
>I listen meekly, unable to relate every time
>sometimes wish I had friends to discuss books and anime instead
Is this what it's like to be friends with sensors and you're an N?
>>
>>36099958

>up in the valley.

tfw i don't live in california, but wouldn't live there anyway because taxes make you a slave
>>
>>36099999
nice quints famfamfam
>>
>>36099873
It sets up a standard for a relationship that I know I wouldn't keep up with.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.