[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1490991972230.png (87KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
1490991972230.png
87KB, 292x292px
Noodle arms edition

>tfw thought you were supposed to go all the way to the ground when doing pushups
>finally realized why I couldn't do any
>>
Ask questions give tips advice stories
>>
but you're supposed to go as low as possible with your arms forming a rectangle? pushups are only good for being able to do pushups anyway (its still the only thing i do)
>>
>>36098675
Military pushups are retarded.

You're supposed to keep your elbows against your sides and rock your torso up and down like an autist.
>>
>>36098158
I can do them going to the ground, but my body is so light that it isn't much of an accomplishment at all.
>>
>>36098705

what in the world

tell us what branch and why you enlisted. do you go on long marches with full gear yet?
>>
>>36098158
>went to training
>one day i shit myself because i have a weird digestion or some shit
>i was also autistic as shit and never talked
they get me to the doctor to see if im retarded
doctor asks questions.
>mumble answers unaware that the doctor didn't heard what i said
>they get me off tought i was retarded dissability discharge or some shit
>neet again parents will kick me out soon
>>
>>36098158
>falling for the military meme
lol you make less than a minimum wage slave

then after you've sacrificed your youth and body for 4-6 years and your knees and back are wasted you get to die in a VA waiting room to get a prescription for Motrin

all the burnouts from HS that joined to "make something out of myself" just to come back to the same town after their enlistment to work at walmart or be a truck driver and circle jerk about defending muh freedums what a fucking joke

life protip if something involves signing a contract it's shit and you're getting fucked over.
>>
>>36098675
They told us 90 degree angle then backup
I was kind of shocked when the guy demonstrated because it seems extremely pussy. But then again I'm joining the Air Force
>>
>>36099105
>he thinks I'm joining the army or muhreens to do infantry
No, I'm going back to college to get my degree and will be working in an office once I get out.
>he fell for the actually PAYING for college meme
Fuck that
>>
>>36099105
>then after you've sacrificed your youth and body for 4-6 years
I'm already working in a supermarket and am a recluse with no friends. I don't even socialize or drink. What else am I going to do for 4 to 6 years? Live at home with mommy and daddy or get benefits the honorable way.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.