[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagie Gen.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1489821625689.jpg (164KB, 551x491px) Image search: [Google]
1489821625689.jpg
164KB, 551x491px
Who here /wagecuck/ or gets plowed in ass every week by boss. What was your week like at job?
>>
>>36098053
My boss is a very old, very funny Assyrian dude
Smartest chef I've ever met, him and his head chef are giving me cuisine academy level lessons for free
My job is awesome op, what about yours
>>
>>36098053
I don't get plowed by any boss because im a merchandiser. I drive around to 4-6 stores a day. I'm never under direct supervision, and my supervisor, who sometimes pops into the same store as me, has the same dgaf attitude.

If any of the faggots at the stores i service give me shit, i just tell them "im just here to put stuff on the shelves," and they call my supervisor, who spews customer service bullshit to them.

its not bad but i want to make more money. 16/hr was cool for a little bit, but now I realize its not really cool untill you're at 30+/hr
>>
>>36098053
for me but i am a provider so i can't quit or my brother and my mother will be homeless.
>work filling paper for tourists and guys who want to travel here
>easy job but all my colleagues are fat ugly women
>boss is a fucking perverted guy
>i want to denounce him but my country is fucking corrupt and money is the law
>have to endure being harassed weekly by this guy
>guy wants to fuck me or he fires me
well fuck seems like i'll be a whore life is being shit i miss my neet days
>>
I was busting my ass washing dishes for 8 months and now I got like 2k stashed away
It isn't much but it will get me by for awhile
>>
>>36098736
Can't the government just pay you for looking after them?
>>
>>36098053

Man, it sure is terrible to be contributing to society and getting remunerated for doing so.

Just earlier this week I submitted a project to my boss and he told me that my time card was due. WHAT THE FUCK, this guy has the cajones to shove money down my throat right after I put in a reasonable amount of effort for him? Total bullshit.

Then, to top it all off I had to go home where I live on my own and control my own destiny. Seriously, who wants to make all those adult decisions about how I want to spend my time and money? It was way easier when I could just sit in a carseat and get driven around by my mom. College was a mistake.
>>
>>36098938
third world problems i guess and my brother isn't disabled he is just a neet my mom is just old she helped me when i was a neet so i want to help her
>>
Pepsi Merchandiser

Shit pay , $13.70+ mileage

U usually get 5-10 hrs of OT though so that helps
>>
>>36099461
why won't your brother get a job?
>>
>>36098053
>Get to work 15 minutes early everyday
>Do my work
>Do any work my boss needs me to do
>Try and talk to "Her" as much as possible without being annoying
>Drink some coffee
>Shit talk with other coworkers
>Try and avoid my boss because our personalities clash a lot and she has no time to deal with me when she has real work to do
>Try and always do a poo after boss goes home
>Leave 15 minutes early everyday
>>
>>36098736
blackmail him
does he have a wife, or something ? if you get hold of a proof against him, you may be able to threaten him with it
OR
ask a tough friend to pretend to be your boyfriend or something, tell him to "visit" once to pick you up or something and act very tough

Your mom would rather live in fucking Syria than have you whore yourself. Don't do that to her, she'll hate you for it, especially if you do it for her.
>>
>>36099101
If I didn't have any family, my life would be a fucking video game because I don't give a single fuck. Sadly (or luckily ?) I have to hold up to the everyone's expectations and not make them worry, which is shit and constraining
Still, I'm lucky to enjoy their company so I guess that's the just the price I have to pay
>>
>>36099603
neet and i think he has depression he doesn't talk to me also he doesn't want to get help
probably wants to kill himself.
maybe he looks down on himself because he is the only guy and he doesn't do anything at all
>>
>>36100256
he is divorced that's why he flirts with me and that fucking sucks
i don'thave many friends most of them are females and look down on me for being poor because i don't have any social life basically i just go to work and my house to buy food or stuff my mom cooks.
>>
>>36100516
kids ?

You Westerners are so annoying, having no friends or relatives to help you with anything. You've gotta have some connections, be useful to people and have them help you when you need it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.