[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf has a child. Am i being cuked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1471987533939-r9k.jpg (40KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471987533939-r9k.jpg
40KB, 599x400px
At first we were only a fuck but after some months we became a relationship.
I had always rejected the idea of meeting her child (4 y/o) but now I begin to wonder whats so bad about it, I mean, I wont buy shit for him or anything but just getting to know him might help on the unfortunate event that i have a child.
What do you think?
We are both 24
>>
>>36097676
Learn english

original
>>
>>36097676
have fun raising some other guy's kid
>>
>>36097782
I don't intend to, all I'm saying is that it could be beneficial to me as a whole to know a little kid.
If you can't agree you are a faggot who will let himself get cucked and cares about what everyone else thinks
>>
>it could be beneficial to me as a whole to know a little kid

There are statements one should simply not make on a chan.

Banter aside, if you already think of it as a relationship, you'll end up meeting that rugrat anyway. I think it cucked as fuck having another mans child around or bothering with a single mom at all but to each his own. Take pics of your face in case you find out she is a coalburner to boot.
>>
>>36097782
>Cuck Detected

It's too late OP, I'm sorry Cuck
>>
Is the child active in her life? Like, I'm technically a mom but the kid isn't around. Wouldn't think you a cuck then.
>>
raising your wives son is okay as long as you have children of your own with her imo
>>
>>36099301
I agree with this but I also think it's okay to date single moms as long as you're not buying shit for the kid too
>>
>>36097676
It's only uncucked if you have even more children with her.
>>
Eventually, if the relationship gets serious enough, you're not going to be able to ignore the kid and be expected to help out.

Best to just fuck her and leave it at that, really.
>>
File: 1491447696895.jpg (38KB, 441x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491447696895.jpg
38KB, 441x600px
>>36097676
See >>36099384

Fill her with babies to begin the uncucking.

Then fill the child with your babies to assert dominance.

Then find original father and fill him with even more babies to finish the uncucking.

Good luck OP!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.