[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if your wife has sex with your clone, are you a cuck?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: dumbanimegirlwithquestionmark.jpg (415KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dumbanimegirlwithquestionmark.jpg
415KB, 1280x720px
if your wife has sex with your clone, are you a cuck?
>>
>>36097618
If you have sex with your clone are you a faggot?
>>
>>36097618
l reaIIy hate this faggot hamster
>>
>>36097618

If you have sex with your wife, are you gay?
>>
>>36097643
Seems more like elaborate masturbation to me.
>>
>>36097666
if you're from reddit should you go back?
>>
>>36097643
Well I suppose it would be like jerking off so tbats not gay
>>
>>36097643

I personally would want nothing to do with my asshole I would suck my own dick though
>>
>>36097671
Elaborate fapping nah man come on, this would be considered ULTRA gay. The reason why is not only are YOU fucking a mans ass you are fucking your self up the ass so thats super gay M8, one of you is getting bottomed
>>
>>36097741
What the fuck why would you suck a penis your own but not fuck the ass?
>>
>>36097741
go back you fucking queer
>>
>>36097741
I would spit roast myself with a clone if I could, my cock in my mouth and ass for a good rough fucking
>>
>>36097643
I would say fucking a man makes you gay but I'm ok with cocks and sucking them so why not?
>>
I've actually thought about this

I came to the conclusion that despite it's irrationality I will protect the idea of conscious continuity and only I am I.
however my wife only being something I have experience as a concept she could be "mantled" by a physical entity.

if my wife had sex with my clone before she ever met me then it would not be betrayal.
I would still need to kill him but he would know this and try to kill me too.
>>
>>36097618
>>36097643
both of these are driven by the divergence factor, if you and the clone's memories just split you both are the same person, but the longer the separation the more you become different people.
>>
yes, you are. though personally, I really hate myself anyway, so if I met my clone, I'd kill him regardless of what he does
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.