[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protest leads to temporary closure of circumcision clinic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Thornhill protest.jpg (209KB, 768x526px) Image search: [Google]
Thornhill protest.jpg
209KB, 768x526px
>Today was a red letter day for J4MB. Our protest led to the closure of an MGM clinic -- we hadn't warned the clinic in advance of our plans -- a few minutes after our arrival. In the coming days we'll be posting video footage of the event. Suffice to say, at this stage, that we created quite an impact.

>A number of anti-MGM protesters, including three estimable young ladies, protested outside the Thornhill Clinic in Luton, and by the nearby main road, a major thoroughfare. We handed out a large number of leaflets to passers-by -- the two leaflet sides are here and here -- and engaged in many constructive discussions, informing the local populace about the illegality of MGM. Very few people displayed even the slightest hostility towards us.

>We're looking forward to protesting frequently outside the Thornhill Clinic this year.

https://j4mb.org.uk/2017/04/06/our-protest-lrd-to-the-closure-of-the-thornhill-clinic-an-mgm-clinic-in-luton-this-afternoon/
>>
File: 54555.png (373KB, 488x380px) Image search: [Google]
54555.png
373KB, 488x380px
There is no excuse for genital abuse.
>>
This is big news desu.
>>
>>36097355
>including three estimable young ladies,

They found a nice, niche little enclave for their "I'm not like other wimmin" shenanigans.
>>
>>36098222

They're protesting to save children from getting mutilated. If that isn't estimable I don't know what is.
>>
>>36097355
>protest signs were you have to stop and read for a full minute

how hard is it to write
CIRCUMCISION = MUTILATION
or
Y U SCARED OF 4SKIN THO
or
NOT
YOUR
PENIS
>>
>>36097355
>group of Men supporting Men's rights and making sure they aren't mutilated by jews for literally zero gain
>call themselves Justice for Mmen & Boys
>(and the women that love them too)
>women have to insert themselves even into male anti-circumcision groups

must they stick their noses in EVERYTHING?
>>
>>36098406

I'm sure the members of J4MB sincerely appreciate the women who help their cause, especially in this matter.

Men's rights are human rights, and the women who contribute to ensuring men's rights are humanitarians.

Stop trying to clutch at whatever excuse to rag on women. These women are doing something great.
>>
>>36097355
OY VEY HOW WILL I GET THE COLLAGEN NEEDED FOR MY FACESCREAM PRODUCT!
This is antisemitic, call the ADL!
>>
>>36098635

The antisemitic thing would be to say that Jewish boys don't deserve the same right to protection from genital mutilation that every other boy and girl deserves.
>>
>>36098707
It's a joke for laff m8 don't be such a daff cunt.
>>
>>36098353

The point is it worked. The clinic closed for the day as a direct consequence of the protest.

Their protest actually had a tangible result. That is in and of itself amazing.
>>
>>36098789

I know you weren't serious, but I'm just saying.

Fighting against the genital mutilation of Jewish boys is the opposite of antisemitism. It's protecting their human rights.
>>
>>36098850
Well yeah sure
>>
Going to go ahead and give a bump.
>>
>>36097355
Good for them i guess
>>
>>36099547

Also good for humanity as a whole.
>>
File: 1489615102337.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489615102337.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
This all well and good but when are we going to invent time travel so I can keep myself from getting mutilated
>>
>>36100105

I think a more realistic solution would be the regenerative route.

http://www.foregen.org/
>>
>>36100630
I'm sure this will fix having my dick rub against my underwear for 25 years
>>
>>36101267

It won't fix the past pain/frustration you've experienced, but if it ends up working, it will give you an intact penis.

Most of the best nerve endings are in the foreskin itself anyway. The ones in the glans/head are by and large pain sensors.
>>
Is there anyone here who immediately felt profound discomfort when you found out you were circumcised?
>>
>>36101334
I think I'd rather just kill myself to be honest. I'll blame the eternal jew for my death in my suicide note
>>
>>36102114

You mean to tell me that your genital mutilation has been so psychologically damaging that you're considering suicide as a result of it?
>>
>>36102286
That's what I'm getting at my dude
>>
>>36102397

Well, then instead of suicide, you ought to fight to stop this from happening to other guys.

This is a horrific practice.

Every last person who can fight against it is an asset. You are valuable.
>>
File: pik this.png (113KB, 988x860px) Image search: [Google]
pik this.png
113KB, 988x860px
>Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am pierced.
>I was pierced in a religious ceremony dedicated to preserving the religion of >Judaism.
>Yes, as a tiny infant, I was held down as they stuck needles and clamps >through my penis!

>And they left me with a piercing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoT0I9nCY1M
>>
Bump. MGM has got to stop.
>>
Nice to see this little jewel.
>>
>>36103240

The intactivist movement is reaching critical mass.
>>
Critical mass, I say.
>>
>Everyone gets their panties in a bunch of female genital mutilation
>No one cares about male genital mutilation or even support it because "it looks better"
H-how about that male privilege g-guys...
;_;
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.