[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only mastrubate with a condom on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

I only mastrubate with a condom on
>>
That's a serious waste of tendie money.
>>
>>36095768
um..cooI?
>>
>>36095768
w-would you cum in it then send me the condom p-please
>>
>>36095768
Does masturbating with a condom feel better than normal?

Also, why waste money on condoms for jerking off?
>>
>>36095768
The only reason I can imagine why you'd do it is to be easier to clean, am I correct? Or maybe just bait?
>>
>>36095768
You won at life.

>you go boy
>>
>>36095768
Getting stoned and jerking off with a condom is god tier entertainment
>>
>>36095768
>>36095931
Tried it. Difficult to stay hard.
Dick feels slimy after
>>36096033
I found I could edge for ages when high without even intending, also my dick felt way more tingly. I had to jack it forever though but when I came I felt my balls explode more than usual.
>>
>>36095957

>Americucks

The cleanest/easiest way is too pinchy your foreskin when you cum, then walk toi the toilet and release
>>
>>36095768
My former roommate did that. Then he'd throw it in the toilet and just leave it there. I think he wanted us to think he was actually fucking someone, but it was pretty obvious since nobody ever came over.
>>
>>36096067
I still have my foreskin, just that when i bust there's always a small bit that flies out like crazy and I don't like the idea of it going everywhere in my room.

>>36096056
Interesting, I might eventually try it one day...
>>
>>36096101
Try lubing a washing up glove inside on the inside then putting it between a set of pillows and fucking it. This is close to a makeshift onahole
>>
>>36096142
This seems extremely complicated, especially since I don't have any kind of lube...
I'm an idiot so I don't know much about condoms, but don't they have a kind of gel inside? It would reproduce the same feeling, wouldn't it?
>>
>>36095931
Not op but for me it does, the tightness of the band is a lot of extra stimulation
>tfw you cum faster with a condom on than without
>>
File: 3 weiners.jpg (52KB, 357x960px) Image search: [Google]
3 weiners.jpg
52KB, 357x960px
>>36096177

Some have gel, some have lube.

Different sorts.

The tingly wingly ones are the best though. You can just pop a bad boy on and it feels like your getting a gobble.
>>
>>36096269
Yeah but where do you get some? I've always done it dry, but finding new ways to have cheeky wanks seem like a good idea.
>>
>>36096291

You can buy them on amazon, or if your more cheeky, go to the toilets of big stores (Tesco, Asda...) or bar toilets.

They have condom vendors and you can usually find them there for a pound each.
>>
>>36096310
Damn that's expensive...I don't know much i'd cost in yuroz, but probably 1 euro each...
Shit, well maybe i'll try with one or two just to see.
>>
>>36096348

It's only expensive because your buying them that way.

You can get a box of twenty for like 6 pound or so. But then you need to face the dreaded cashier and they'll likely make some joke.
>>
>>36095768
Why? You feel virtually nothing with a condom on

>>36096067
But then you won't be able to jerk off while you cum, which is objectively the most pleasurable part
>>
>>36095768
good call op
every time ive had the opportunity to have sex ive been diamonds, then as soon as the condom goes on i cant keep it up
getting to used to wearing one is smart
>>
In the UK we call those posh wanks.

Do people in other countries have a name for this?
>>
>>36096574
"Lyx runk"(luxary wanks) we call them in Sweden, or atleast some friends of mine did.
>>
>>36096366
Do they not have self check out in the UK
>>
>>36096667
Literally everywhere in supermarkets unless it's one of those cheap chain stores. They're less strict on ID generally.
>>
>>36096729

Yes, but the condoms have big fucking tagged plastic cases on em.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36095768
This means less mess.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.