[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's discuss which superpowers we'd like to have and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: wdwew.jpg (85KB, 800x406px) Image search: [Google]
wdwew.jpg
85KB, 800x406px
Let's discuss which superpowers we'd like to have and argue as to why they would suck

I'd have invisibility, time control and telepathy
>>
>>36094740
>>>/x/
>>>/b/
>>>/v/
>>>/mlp/
>>>/a/

dont mute my fucker
>>
>>36094740
i tought of the best "superpower" for me
i am able to erase my existence meaning nobody remembers me or knows me i can still be prensent on this world i can do anything and nobody will bat an eye.
for me its the best superpower, also you will never get in any kind of conflict because you don't exist
power can be activated and deactivated so if you do somehing "bad" or a crime you can just stop existing and nobody will remember you or what you did.
>>
>>36094740
invisibility would be great just because the sheer voyeurism that could take place.
Seeing/finding something you dont want to see
>>
>>36094740
Time Control (Slowing it and Stopping it), Super Speed and Ki Control.
>>
>>36094820
Didn't some guy in Bleach have this?
>>
>>36094889
seriously i tought it was very original.
who had it? never seen bleach
>>
>>36094740
Pocket dimension control. Basically being able to create tiny black holes to swallow up whatever item/person you want. They vanish and assumedly die very painfully, akin to being in the vacuum of space butt naked. However having pocket dimensions that are pleasant and peaceful would also be nice. Hmm. I suppose pocket dimensions you can summon at will and also control the contents/nature of the dimension. Probably a little too op since it means you could also generate anything you wanted. Want your own nuke? Make a pocket dimension containing one, open it over its target and voila. That would be kinda cool.. but very very over powered
>>
>>36094740
Superjump/can fall from any height with no injury. It may not be the best superpower but think how useful it could be once you learn how to control how high you jump.
>>
>>36094740
The ability to control time. Not sure how that would actually function in ZA real WARUDO, but it would be sick.
>>
>>36095029
awesome concept. I wouldn't be able to handle this though, I'd lose control
>>
>>36094740
I would like super telekinesis. The reason why I say super is because I believe if you just have telekinesis then I doubt you'd be able to pick up things heavier than your body already can and so to remove all possible downsides I just say super telekinesis so I can move anything with my mind no matter how small or big.
>>
>>36094992
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Guenael_Lee
>>
>>36094820
How about if you commit a crime, you use your power everyone forgets who it is but what about after you deactivate it again, would people remember then? Also, what would happen if you committed a crime while you were using your power would that new unknown you now be know thus losing the purpose of the power?
>>
>>36095274

Telekinesis will bring that stacy to your home. SUPER-telekinesis will make her stay.
>>
>>36095295
is bleach any good seeing this it might be a bit interested
>he was defeated
how? i tought it would be an awesome power completely invincible
he could erase their opponents memory of him so why don't just use that and run away
>>
>>36095339
how will they remember again if the memory is gone it would feel like deja vu because they have no memory
>>
Shapeshifting. You can fly, breath underwater, run super fast, essentially become invisible, and more
>>
>>36095387
Nah Bleach went to complete shit after the defeat of the first main bad, Aizen.

Lee was defeated because was not a real character himself, he was the product of the imagination of something much stronger, a kid who could make anything he imagined real. The kid got tired of him and just erased him.
>>
Probability Manipulation. Think about it, everything that happens is up to you, you could make a meteor strike the earth the next time one passes by, you could become the smoothest fucker alive, all you'd need is a probability or a chance of it happening, then crank it up to %100. Or, you could make he probability of anything harming you to 0%.
>>
kilgrave's powers seem top tier
>>
Telekinesis with the sub atomic precision. Literal omnipotence.
>>
Omnipotence
/thread
>>
>>36096334
Could an omnipotent being create an object so massive that it could not lift it?
Omnipotence is impossible.
>>
>>36094740
I'd really like the ability to freeze time around me and be able to move stuff around. I'd undress so many girls, steal their panties, lick their pussies and assholes, take nude pics of them... I would not rape them though, but i would rob stores left and right. You could have anything you want, whenever you want.
>>
>>36096471
Yeah and then it lifts it.
Omnipotence is above logic.
>>
>>36095529
>>36095629
>>36095881
>>36095053
These anons have the right idea but I have to say the ability to control time / timespace easily is the be all and end all
>>
>>36094740
Super persuation (like Code Geass).
I would love that shit
>>
>>36095529
shapeshifting of self and others would be the shit
aside from all the clearly overpowered bullshit you could pull with shapeshifting you could turn everyone into furry anime dickgirls or whatever, and also manipulate the endocrine systems of yourself and others to subtly manipulate their personalities in ways you'd want (like doing it on yourself so you can stop being a depressed NEET faggot and start being a life-affirming alpha chad (in the body of a demon loli))
>>
>>36094740
>>36094870
>control time
>immediately fuck yourself over in a shitty timeline
>>
> once a day, you can conjure up "dialogue choice" in real life. you are given an exact right sentence to say to give yourself a good outcome in any conversation (debate, flirtation, job interviews etc.)

> touch any object and become aware of its history going back 5 years. this skill becomes better with practice
>>
>>36096471
You would have to give up your mortal body of course, our minds cant comprehend everything.
>>
Having the abilities of turning into an invisible noclip observation form and also to give other people abilities would be so much fun, it'd be like making your own capeshit tv series
>>
File: 1471144964494.jpg (68KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471144964494.jpg
68KB, 530x600px
>>36096672
>lick their pussies and assholes
>I would not rape them though
>>
>>36094740
Telekinesis without a doubt. Although it's probably not a smart decision because judging by Chronicle I'd probably become just like Andrew because I'm fucked up.
>>
>>36097111
Nigga obviously complete control of time would just fix all your weird timeline issues automatically and you could just reset at any point you wanted
>>
>>36095590
well im happy i didn't read the manga but i still wasted my time reading shittier mangas
>>
File: 1469137500868.jpg (93KB, 1179x883px) Image search: [Google]
1469137500868.jpg
93KB, 1179x883px
>character gets superpowers
>he "just wants to be normal"
HOLY FUCKING FUCK
i would kill every single person in this thread for superpowers
>>
mind reading

have to be able to turn it off when I want tho
>>
the superpower flash and quicksilver have

you could literally do literally anything, its objectively the best superpower
>>
>>36097119
simple but good well done
>>
>>36097358
Mmm I feel you get those abilities when you take time control though
>>
File: 1403810050811.jpg (187KB, 546x544px) Image search: [Google]
1403810050811.jpg
187KB, 546x544px
>>36097352
>accidentally turn mind reading on
>hear mom wish she never gave birth to you
no thanks
>>
>>36097358
does quicksilver have some kind of speed force?
>>
>>36097166
i would love this
>found chad give him powers make him fight for jastice
>betray him at the "final battle" nullifying his powers
>villain defeats him

or make wars giving powers to the most retarded people
>>
>>36097383
>accidentaly turn mind on
>mom wants to fuck a nigger
>little sister(12) is concerned about her period because tyrone cummed inside her
>dad thinks of killing himself everyday
>>
>>36097462
> accidentally turn on
> son is thinking "god i want a cute thick futa cock to suck right now"
>>
>>36097422
just find all the really fucked up (depressed hikkis and so on) robots and give them powers with high potential for sociopathy as well as artificial rivalry (like consuming other robots for more power) and watch the shitstorm unfold

then when the last guy thinks he's the god-king of the universe just remove his powers and watch him be beaten to death by an angry mob
>>
File: 1456688248633.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1456688248633.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
>>36097462
>turn mind reading on
>power is to hear all the voices in the vicinity without being able to tell exactly who is saying what
>suddenly hear someone thinking GET OUT OF MY MIND
>>
>>36097166
Start giving people elaborate jojo-esque powers that will only help against their rival who you secretly gave opposing powers
>>
>>36097773
Give chad an ability-nullifying power and watch as anons fireball turns into an diarrhea spray in front of his oneitis
>>
>>36097379
>>36097388

Quicksilver can go reeeeal fast, yeah. And actually he might also be able to control time. Flash can run so fast he enters other dimensions/goes back and forward in time. And you're right, controlling time might be very similar, but "you" would still spend a lot of time getting around, Flash and QS don't have this problem. They run around the world in hardly a second.
>>
>>36097877
Mmm true but if you had complete control of time then you could also alter your own perception of it
So for you it would take hardly a second but only if you wanted it to
>>
>>36097659
>it's a black quirky girl...
>>
>>36094740
super speed/agility. It's like stopping time except you don't age
>>
>>36094740
Time control for me, to be able to freeze time for as long as I want would make me a God. I feel like it would make me a much more active and social person since whenever I got anxiety I could just freeze time and take some time to relax
>>
>>36097346
Sure.
You can now telekinetically control any animal's milk.
It must be a certain precise chilled temperature for you to do so.
>>
File: thinkingaboutyouhurting.png (11KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingaboutyouhurting.png
11KB, 221x228px
>>36099393
f-finally...
i'm special

i'm better than all of you
>>
>>36099393
>can shake women's breasts up and down if its cold outside
10/10 power
>>
>>36094740
The ability to leap back into my own body like Sam Beckett and just stay there and fix every single mistake I've ever made.
>>
>>36099393
>build giant turbine
>cool it
>fill it with milk
FREE
POWER

although I guess it'd turn to butter too fast for it to be worthwhile
>>
I'd be able to manipulate gravity in any way I fucking choose. That and I'd always regenerate from the largest part of my body. So If I lose my head I just grow another one, if I get crushed by an inevitable gravity well fuckup then well a tiny cell would regrow into me. Stuff like that.

Yes I would abuse my powers in ways they shouldn't be used.
>>
>>36099415
Moogneto.
>>
>>36099434
U stupid b.
Not all women got milk in ther dum.
>>
I don't want superpowers honestlu.
I just wanna b dead.

But my mind kewps dwelling in the possibility.
Im still just a kid inside

I always wanted electric shit.
Like static or raiden.

But practically? It would manifest as me being a battery and using my brain to use it right.

No lifting shit like static or turning into energy like raiden.

More like cole mcgrath.
Just being able to constantly discharge electricity and absorb it.

I would need some kind of apperatus to channel my constantly juiced body.

Sure I could make physical contact with things to conduct it but thats it.
Besides that I want to be able to morph into a vapor like form and change density.
Like smoke or delsin rowe.
>>
Fuk.
Syop boi
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.