[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are boys too dumb to find the g-spot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: meme.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
Why are boys too dumb to find the g-spot?
>>
Why would I care about that? Make me cum so I can go to sleep.
>>
>>36094438
Shit doesn't exist, that's why.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2088767/G-spot-scientists-60-years.html
>>
It's not about finding it. They can't reach with what they have.
>>
>>36094438
Because most guys don't know how to fuck and don't realize certain positions angle the penis in certain ways to hit that spot just right since its basically like our prostate and more towards the front of the body.
>>
the best thing to ease a male's anxieties (him being too small and can't fix it) is to just tell him good job. oh wow u were great. oh wow. ur so big haha. no its okay that you came so early. uh sure, i don't crave chads cock...//??? and yeah of course you found the gspot. yesp. of course i came. lol;
>>
>>36094472
Its only like 2-3 inches in anon, even fingers can reach it just fine. People with dicks that small are like the 1%.
>>
>>36094483
You're just buying into nonsense.

Different angles feeling better has nothing to do with the g-spot. It's about pressure and friction. It's also about finding positions that cause contact with the clit.

Clit stimulation is the most important part of making a woman cum.
>>
>>36094530
go back to tumblr faggot, this isn't relevant to the question asked
>>
>>36094532
Yeah, certain positions cause more friction and pressure. Its not rocket science. Also yeah obviously clits make a woman come, they aren't hard to find and women are rubbing them usually regardless.
>>
I just want to get my nut, I don't care about pleasing you
>>
>>36094531
>the gspot is only 2-3 inches in
right, that's why gspot dildos sell the most and most don't even vibrate. because you are a failure.

>People with dicks that small are like the 1%.
lmao oh hun..
>>
>>36094576
but if you're gonna nut that quick, why even bother at all?
>>
>>36094532
>the way to pleasure women is to massage their literal undeveloped penis that they shouldn't even have in the first
Women are fucking disgusting, why the fuck are we attracted to those abominations. the clit is a fucking penis that didn't get developed because you ended up a women. its fucking stupid. they should feel pleasure from the thing that makes them women and not from what makes us men

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36094616
You have no knowledge of anatomy in any way. Stop trying. Then again I should expect a woman know to know these things, you're biologically incapable of having depth perception and spatial awareness.
>>
File: wp_ss_20150411_0002.png (154KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20150411_0002.png
154KB, 800x480px
>>36094438
stop assuming shit, its embarrassing
>>
>>36094633
Nigga it takes me way to long to cum
>>
>>36094438
The g spot isn't real
>>
>>36094438

FEMALE SOULLESS BEASTS, IMPOSING WHAT WE SHOULD DO REEEEEEEEEEEEE
G E T O U T
>>
File: what.jpg (68KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
68KB, 750x730px
>>36094438
fuck every woman that exists.
>>
>>36094633
it's about me getting off, however long it is. i'm not her prize, i won, and i leave after. i won't say that i'm important enough to her to make her feel use or abused or like a dirty whore, but if i do, more power to me.
>>
File: handsome.png (10KB, 241x344px) Image search: [Google]
handsome.png
10KB, 241x344px
>When you find out women orgasm more frequently if their partner is rich

M8, women cum in response to mate quality.
>>
>>36094866
if u see a bitch retweet these format tweets u know she is a self absorbed cunt
>>
>>36094866
Reality

guys: women are a mystery
women: i would like a cheeseburger
guys: alright then
women: why didn't you guess i wanted a hot dog!!
guys: what?
>>
>>36094438
>Why WHITE are boys too dumb to find the g-spot?
ftfy
its usually a length issue, the gspot is pretty deep inside almost at cervix level and most whites just arent long enough to reach that
>>
File: u spot (3).png (112KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
u spot (3).png
112KB, 480x800px
>she doesnt know about the u spot
and you call yourself a woman
>>
>>36094866
Well she is right, to be honest with y'all.
>>
>>36095504
Die roastie bitch

Drown in acid
>>
>be 17 find first 22 yo gf
>she had 8 EXs or something
>read her fb messages
>she tells her female friend that I am the first guy to find her G spot
>friend says it doesn't exist
>ex gf says it does and that it's AWESOME11111

Felt good. But the thought of other guys "looking" for her G spot drove me mad
>>
>>36094676
males and females aren't a different species, you know. our bodies are actually very similar. in fact, you were a female in the womb for a short period of time. if you want proof check out those useful nipples you got
>>
>>36094483

A pseudoprostate would be next to your colon wouldn't it?
>>
>>36094465
Well that's not true. I found my girlfriend's by accident when fingering her. Didn't actually understand until I started feeling something kind of bumpy in there and she practically started convulsing and begging me to continue.
>>
>>36094866
>Women have done the opposite of what they say they want for years.
>"Why have men stopped listening to us?"
>>
>>36096179

To say nothing of deliberately doing stupid shit all the time so you can "prove your worth." Even girls that are totally ignorant of PUA shit or even the internet at large know exactly what people are talking about when they use the term shit testing.
>>
The G-Spot is just the back of the clitoris, and it's incredibly easy to find. Stick a couple of fingers in and make a sort of "come here" motion with them, pressing on the walls of the vagina that are on the side of her belly, rather than on the side of her back. It should feel a little like the roof of your mouth. If at first you don't hit your mark, just start rubbing your fingers along the length of that canal until you hear some moaning.
>>
>>36095541

Quite unfortunately, you're not likely to find a girl who's a virgin these days unless you look for religious girls or minors. Just be glad that you managed to please a girl where 8 men couldn't.
>>
>>36094866
>she still didn't actually say what they want
i'll tell you. freedom from all consequences and mind reading.
>>
Because I don't care. I might make an effort if you tried at sex too.
>>
I think a lot of guys just genuinely aren't interested in pleasing the girl they're with.

I don't understand how.
It's all I'd care about.
>>
>>36098383
Girl should be pleasing me, not the way around it
>>
>>36098493
I think it would be best if both partners wanted to please each other.
>>
>>36096179
>women are a hivemind

i bet you've never spoken to one besides your mom
>>
>>36094438
According to some Anon my curved dick hits the G-Spot when fucking.

Too bad I'll never use it.
>>
>>36098493
That's why you're a virgin
>>
>>36098523
Maybe that would be true
>>36098628
>submissive guy tries name-calling
>>
>>36094438
Never once had problem there.
Only reason I got my tongue pierced was for cunt eating.
Also got a vibrating tongue bar... it's not as fun as it sounds though it's fucking violent in your mouth and chips your teeth everytime it goes anywhere near them.
>>
File: suk.png (207KB, 477x353px) Image search: [Google]
suk.png
207KB, 477x353px
>>36099073
>if a guy has a pierced tongue, he'll probably suck your dick
>>
File: 1364489686164.jpg (10KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
1364489686164.jpg
10KB, 247x204px
>the first time you make your girl piss when she cums
>the first time you make your girl kick you away really hard so she can spazm and then recover
>>
>>36099316
>the first time you make your girl kick you away really hard so she can spazm and then recover
>not going faster so you can break her
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.