[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need sex bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0520.jpg (224KB, 937x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0520.jpg
224KB, 937x528px
>tfw I'm 20 years old and have only had sex twice and with the same girl.

I just wish I had hoes who I could hit up to fuck anytime. I'm so hungry for sex rn, I just want to feel the affection.
>>
File: 1489588321573.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489588321573.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>36094164
oh wow life must be so hard for you?
>>
bait. do not reply and if you do, sage.
saged.
>>
>>36094193
It really is.

It really....is....
>>
stop basing your self worth around whether or not you have the sex with womynz

saged
>>
>>36094227
Wtf does saged mean
>>
>>36094238
dont bump your own thread by replying to sage posts faggot

sage
>>
File: IMG_2071.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2071.png
422KB, 665x662px
>>36094164
God damn you, you fucking normalfag trash. Seriously, I pray that God damns you to eternal hell. Your "oh ive had seeeeex i need more seeeex waaah poor me" posts are not welcome here. You need to neck yourself faggot. I also see that you don't know what "sage" means which means that you are a pathetic ultra-newfag; this is another good reason to climb to the highest place that you can find and jump off head first. The fact that you have had sexual inercourse with a roastie is absolutely disgusting. I hope that you catch syphilis and HIV at the sams time and that they lead to a slow and agonizing death for you. Never post a thread on /r9k/ again you cunt, go to /b/ or /soc/ where all of the other unwanted normals hang out. Ideally you would blow your brains out, but I know that you are probably to retarded to realize that you'd be doing the world a huge favor by doing so. Crawl up your mother's cunt and suffocate you fucking parasite
>>
>tfw haven't had sex for over a week

the struggle is real bros
>>
Get yourself some 6 pa k abs using my program
>>
>>36095187
Bro I'm sorry, geez. You need to have sex so you wouldn't be so frustrated.
>>
Bumpididdidybumpbumpbump ;)
>>
I'm 36 and i have never had physical contact with a member of the opposite sex

With the exception of hugging my mom/aunt/grandma

Pretty sure my aunt hates me though.
Cousins won't hug me.

My grandma loved me so much and every day she would ask when i was going to show her pictures of my GF, i kept telling her i had no GF but she always thought i was just hiding her because they wouldn't approve or Something.

She passed away 2 months ago leaving the total amount of female humans who care about me to drop from 2 to 1.

Mom loves me though, god bless her.

I went though 5 years of college and 5 years of highschool without a single physical interaction with a female of any sort and basically without ever having a conversation with one.

I know this thread is bait, but yeah, understand the true khv life.
>>
>>36094164
OFF MY BOARD MCNIGGA CHIGGA
>>
>>36095535
Get ripped with John Bastow
>>36095394
>>
I've never kissed a girl, what is it like? Is it nice?
>>
>>36094164

Have you tried being less of an autism?
>>
>>36095187

>permavirgin detected.

So how old are you and what is your daily tendie intake?
>>
>>36095535
Fucking virgin wizard fag
>>
>>36095535
For some reason this gave me a boner
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.