[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont see why females even care wether we go into WW3. They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-04-07-15-09-10-1.png (383KB, 479x697px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-07-15-09-10-1.png
383KB, 479x697px
I dont see why females even care wether we go into WW3. They wont be drafted in like the us males so why even care. They only care cause they have to care,not because the genuinely do.
>>
I'm pretty sure the threat of having your son go off into war isn't something to not care about. Not to mention the fact that civilian attacks exist.
And let's not forget the basic idea of empathy for others.
>>
>>36094171
Women don't have empathy and i should have clarified,but i mean girls my age.of course our mothers care but others our age dont. And if they say they do,they are flat out lieing.
>>
>>36094171
>And let's not forget the basic idea of empathy for others.
>women
pick one you delusional fuck
>>
>>36094127
teen girls or young adult girls dont genuinely care, they wil not suffer either if we win or lose, they are women, they have vaginas so they will be taken care of no matter what.
>>
>>36094254
Exactly. Life is practically handed to them and they have the nerve to bitch when literally nothing changes for them in the long run. God i hate females so damn much.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.