[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become confident and how can I become a proper man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

How do I become confident and how can I become a proper man?

Supposedly, being a man means not giving a shit about what others think of you and not caring about what others will think of you.
Is that it or is there more to it?

How do I stop caring and become a confident man?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>36093739
>Pic unrelated
Fuck. One of the best movies.
>>
>>36093833
It has the best fucking soundtrack too
>IN A GADDA DA VIDA

>HEARTBEAT. HEARTBEAT. LISTEN TO THE HEARTBEAT.

>STRONG AS I AM THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT THIS THING THAT SCARES ME

it also had the best Lecter too.
>>
>>36093881
>had the best Lecter too
Definitely. That Hopkins guy is a goof.

Also, aesthetics.
>>
You should kill a transient.
>>
>>36093921
Hopkins is alright, but they overplayed the whole "super intelligent and ultra violent psychopath" thing. In Manhunter he's just a guy. An intelligent albeit insane guy, but he's still just a guy. He can still manage to kill anybody he'd like to though, even while he's stuck in his cell.

In SOTL and the Red Dragon remake he's some fucking demigod
>>
this is like my third day on 4chan and i see a common theme amongst all guys on here.

i feel a lot of guys on here think they are not good enough (many of them know this and channel this bad energy and post dumb stuff on 4 chan) but if you're one of the few who want to be happy and enjoy life you gotta not focus on a criteria of what "makes you a man"

i'm a 21 year old girl in college, but anyway, i think what constitutes as being a man is just finding yourself, find a hobby because hobbies are what makes up your personality. if you feel yourself constantly tryna to characterize yourself to "be a man" well lemme stop ya right there. if you cant accept you (even if you think youre the weirdest person on earth) you will always feel the pressure of others and you will continue struggling to be something your not.

i defnitely suggest doing something you like, volunteering. this will DEF help with ur confidence. its human psychology to have a sense of fulfillment, this will result in higher confidence
if you like playing sports just play it! if you like drawing just do it. i also recommend studying a lot and just trying to find things that you enjoy, once you find something like that, you'll find others that do the same. Life is just about doing the things that make you happy, family, and enjoying the memories you make with others. Being a man isn't just about having confidence its just about standing up for what you believe in and taking care of yourself and those close to you. that is all.
i hope this helps anon i never really go on 4chan because theres a lot of weird ppl on here but i feel a lot of people on here feel alone or confused about things. i can already tell you are an interesting person so that is my advice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.