[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the neet meme is real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: wageslave carl jr.png (760KB, 797x537px) Image search: [Google]
wageslave carl jr.png
760KB, 797x537px
>tfw didn't believe the neet memes about wageslaves
>tfw recently got a job and realized I was blind

holly shit, just pity kill me now please, I do not want to continue being a wagecuck

neets were right
>>
>>36092368
wait for your payment
>>
>>36092368
whats even worse is in australia I cant retire till him 75. 51 more years of this. I'll probably kill myself in a year or two. this isn't a life worth living
>>
At least you can actually get a job. I can't even get one at mcshit. The urge to pool what little money I have into buying a shotgun is growing stronger by the hour.
>>
>>36092368
>gets a shit job
>"WH-WH-WHY IS IT SOO SHITTY BR-BROS????"
Most entry level jobs are shit. It's not our fault you were too retarded to go to college.
>>
File: smugwojak_ronpaul27.png (246KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak_ronpaul27.png
246KB, 640x400px
>>36092368
This should not have come to you as a surprise.
>>
>>36092368
and to think, normies consider this toilsome way of life to be "honorable"
>>
>>36094230
i went to college and i can't find a job. suggestions?
>>
>>36094152
I'll pay you to edit documents and write content for my websites.
>>
>>36095663
I will edit documents for you. Are you looking for proof reading? I have very good grammar and I'm great at spotting errors.
>>
>>36092368
>your fault for picking a retail job
>your fault for not searching and applying to a lazy job
its only you to blame.
>>
>>36092368
you will turn into a drone that just works and sleeps and has no emotions.
>>
>>36095853
This is actually the best way to live
>>
How can people care and focus at work u need hard pills for that
>>
>>36095663
Forget this guy >>36095728
I'll do it for half of what you offer to pay him
>>
>>36095825
What the fuck is lazy job?
>>
File: frank sinatra laughing.gif (484KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
frank sinatra laughing.gif
484KB, 500x281px
>>36095979

I'll do it for free!
A-a-a-and I'll s-s-s-suck ya dick too!
>>
>>36095622

>asking for suggestions
>on /r9k/

Anything that anyone possibly says is just going to get shout down as normie reee so what's the point. Just get a security job or fake autism to a doc so you can get money to play weeb games all day.
>>
>>36096039
in the sims there was job which didnt consume your stamina and you return to your place early thats a lazy job.
>>
>>36095944
They've been told since birth that dedicating your life to serving someone else and making someone else money the only way to live. They've never tasted freedom.
>>
Go onto the ERE website, there's a step by step guide on how to escape
>>
I'm surprised 4chan doesn't get targeted by MLM schemes and other various scams.

> Aren't you tired of being a beta cuck and working for Shel Shalomstein??? Why not be your own boss and get endless pussy, just buy our 20 dollar starter pack for ALPHA DICK supplements.
>>
>>36092368
Eh, it gets easier
You'll never not miss sleeping in but it gets easier
>>
Question:
Do normies all also have wage-slave jobs?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.